Chpt 19

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Reg POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon outside my tent. I stretched and went out the tent.

"Good morning." I said and slumped on a chair. Youngmin hit me on the head with a spatula.

"Owwie!" I said, rubbed my head, and pouted at him. Youngmin smirked.

"You should change. We'll be going hiking after breakfast." he said looking away from me.

"Where are the rest?" I asked.

"Sleeping." Youngmin said. I got up and quickly went in my tent to change. When I got out, everyone was awake and already eating.

"Come and eat you sleepy head." Doojoon said and gave me my plate of food. I sat next to Kwangmin and quietly ate. He pinched my cheeks.

"So how was your sleep?" he asked me.

"Great. How about you and Youngmin?" I asked. Kwangmin chuckled.

"I don't know about that.We woke up in the middle of the night because of Doojoon, Kikwang, and Yoseob." he said.

"How?"

"They were playing rock, paper, scissors to see who was going to sleep with you." Kwangmin answered. I blushed. That was a little disturbing.

"What abot Hongki?" I asked.

"He was in his tent talking to himself about a bear."

I raised a brow. I never knew Hongki sleep talked. Then Hongki came in to join our conversation.

"I barely got any sleep last night." he whined and pouted.

"Is it because of Doojoon, Yoseob, and Kikwang?'' I asked. Hongki gave me a questioning look.

"Well yes and no." he said.

"Then what was bothering you?" Kwangmin asked. Hongki massaged his head.

"A racoon." he answered.

"So??"

"You don't understand. The raccoon was trying to steal my pudding cups and candies in my back pack." he said.

"Oh, THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!" Kwangmin said and pulled on his hair. Guys, pshhh. You can never understand them and their pudding cups.

"I Know Right!" Hongki said.

"Go on." I said. Hongki then continued his story.

"Then I poked it with this pocket knife I found in Minji's bag." Hongki said. My eyes widened.

"You went through my stuff???" I asked. Hongki chuckled nervously.

"Yeah....." he said.

"When?"

"When you fell asleep at the way here." he answered. Kwangmin then changed the topic.

"So Minji, do you have a crush on anyone?" he asked me. I thought for a moment. Do I?

"I don't think so." I said. (A/N: THAT'S A BIG LIE! YOU LIKE YOUNGMIN, KWANGMIN, YOSEOB, KIK- Minji: Calm down. They will find out later. Or I made it to obvious.)

"Oh." Hongki and Kwangmin said.

Youngmin's POV

I was listening to Minji, Kwangmin, and Yoseob's conversation. Awwww, she doesn't have a crush on anyone. I wonder how Kwangmin feels. I know I'm happy....... I think.

I also wonder how everyone would think.

"Time to go hiking!" Doojoon said and dashed into the woods. Everyone else threw their trash away and followed.