Chpt 48

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Youngmin'sPOV

We all sat on a desk facing a black board in Doojoon's "schooling" room. We were all wearing army hats except Doojoon who was wearing a sailor hat. He was pacing back and forth, holding a pointer that was hitting his palm. 

"Key has taken Minji, our most prized possession. We must fight to get our little girl back!" he said.

"Yes! We MUST!" we all saidin unison. Doojoon opened a wardrobe and pointed at all of us.

"Now, GET DRESSED!" he yelled and we all ran in the wardrobe yelling. Doojoon sure can turn this whole plan thing into military.

We all waited outside patiently for Doojoon to finish changing into his uniform. After about 5 minutes he appeared from the wardrobe wearing a sailor moon costume. The pointer he was holding earlyer was replaced by a big lollipop which he was right now.

"Are. You. Serious?" Hongki asked him as he tried hard not to chuckle. But failed to.

Doojoon watched as Hongki exploded laughing, and fell of his chair, squirming on the ground, He seemed to be enjoying Doojoon's new get up. Honestly, I was too. How many times can you see your boss wearing a sailor suit? That's right, ONCE!

I watched as he continued his lollipop and pouted. "You're mean Hongki. I don't wanna be your friend anymore." he said and started writing on the chalk board.

"Now, let's start with the plan." 

Minji's POV

I walked into Key's rooom that was fully decorated with posters, music tracks, some books, and fahion magazines. I set my pink bag on his bed and watched as Key, Taemin, and Minwoo rumaged around drawers and some cabinets.

Key walked up to me holding hair dye. I looked at it and smiled.

"Oh, blond. Yeah, I think it'll look good on you Key." I said. Key chuckled.

"BROHOHOHO! Minji, you're so funny. This is for you." he said smiling sweetly at me. My eyes widened and I grabbed my hair.

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" I yelled.

"Oh yes. You. Can." he said and started chasing after me in his room.

Taemin and Minwoo watched as I ran around them. Minwoo was smiling while Taemin was holding his head, probably because he was dizzy. We continued this for 5 more minutes until Taemin grabbed my hand. He looked down at me with puppy eyes.

"Please Minji? Can Key umma dye your hair?" he asked me pouting.

No MInji. You must resist. Don't look at him.Or it will be the end of you and your undamaged hair! But I have to. No, don't do it!

I looked up at his puppy eyes and squealed. CUTENESS OVELOAD! I hugged him and squealed.

"Aigoo! I'll do it for ou Taeminnie!" I said and ruffled his hair. He blushed and smiled.

"So what color are you going to dye my hair?" I asked Key.

"Blonde."

"Maybe brown." Minwoo added.

"I think pink would look cute on her." Taemin said drinking his banana milk.

"I'll just go with blonde." I said and walked in the bathroom with a smirking Key.

Youngmin's POV

I sat on my chair eating licorice from the party. Doojoon was still explaining the plan to everyone who didn't get it. And it was REALLY simple.

Ok, we go to Key's house and hide in the bushes. Hongki, kikwang, and Yoseob go to all the doors and bang on them. When Key, Taemin, and Minwoo go check the doors, Kwangmin will climb the tree and sneak into the bathroom. I will follow him and go to Key's room. Then we'll grab Minji and throw her in the car! Then the mission would be a success!

I know, a really simple and bad plan."Okay, ley's go." Doojoon said and we all walked out the room.