Chpt 1

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I woke up early in the morning groaning. *Why do I have to find a job?* i thought and got up. I shuffled my feet towards the fridge and opened it. Nothing. Cabinets, nothing.-_-

Oh yeah, i forgot. I was completely broke. Yup, living my life in a hotel with noone but me. I took a quick shower, changed, and went outside my room to search for a job. I took the stairs as my morning jog and walked out the hotel

Soon i found myself a "help wanted" sign with hearts around it??? I looked at the sign to read "Heart 2 Heart Cafe'." I walked inside to find 6 white tables with 2 chairs, 2 shelves filled with cups and saucers, a couch to the far left, a coffee table filled with magazines, and a full selection of cakes, cookies, bon bons, hot crossed buns, and cupcakes. The problem was... noone was around.

I quietly walked towards the front and looked around. "Hello?' i said looking around. Noone. i tapped the golden bell perched on the counter, and heard a faint ring. Slowly a boy with blonde hair and big brown eyes popped out of nowhere."Welcome to Heart 2 Heart Cafe'. How may i help you?" he asked obviously bored.

" Umm I'm here to apply for a job." i said . He studied me .

" Hold on." he said turning his head towards the kitchen. "DOOJOON! SOMEONE WANTS TO APPLY FOR A JOB!" he yelled and walked into the kitchen. I flinched at his strong voice. Soon a boy with a big smile popped out the kitchen and skipped to me. "Hello, are you the one that's applying for a job?" he asked me.

I nodded slowly and his smile got wider. He held out his hand and i shook it. "You're hierd... um what's your name?" he asked.

"Lee Minji, 16, and no parents," i said. His eyes widened.

"No parents? oh well. Here's your uniform and go change in the bathroom." Doojoon said pointing to the women's sign. When i got inside i put on my brown apron with the cafe's name printed on it and my white chefs hat. When i was done i made my way to the kitchen and found 5 other boys. 2 were running around chasing eachother, 1 was decorateing a cake, another kneading dough, and one was reading.

" I'm ready." I said. Doojoon smiled.

" Youngmin, stop chasing Yoseob, Kikwang, put down the iceing, Hongki, stop kneading, and Kwangmin, mark your place." doojoon said. Everyone looked up at him.

"Everyone, this is Lee Minji. She'll be working with us now." he said.

"Hi." I said shyly and waved. They Stared at me.

"Hi." they said back in unison. Doojoon pushed me towards them. " This is Kwangmin, Youngmin, twins by the way.Hongki, Yoseob, and Kikwang." he said gesturing me to each one of them.

Hongki shook my hand vigorously and smiled." HI Minji. I'm glad to be working with you." 

"Me too." i said and smiled back at him. I looked at the twins and shook both of their hands.

"Yah, don't touch me." Youngmin said and snatched his hand away from me.

"S..sorry."

" Don't mind him. Hi." Kwangmin said.

I moved to Yoseob and Kikwang and shook both of their hands.

" Minji, you'll be working at front with Youngmin." Doojoon said and hopped to his office. Everyone went back to work and i followed Youngmin." So what do i do?" i asked. He glared at me.

" Stand here and wait." he said . Why was he being so mean to me? We've just met and he already hates me. I watched him play with the register and sighed.

"Have you ever had any customers yet?"

"Yeah. You so one." he said pushing random buttons.

"Really? Who?"

"You." he said.

I pouted. " I don't really count as a customer." i said. He turned and glared at me.

"Fine. Zero. You happy?"

I shook my head. Soon a person came and smiled at us. "Can i have a box of cookie monster cupcakes?" she asked.

Youngmin smiled." Sure. that will be 5.45." he said ." Minji, get the order." he said. i nodded and got to work. After i gave her her order she lefy.

"Wait! Your change!" Youngmin yelled, but the women was long gone.

"She gave us 100 bucks MInji." he said.

I smiled." That's great." i said. He just rolled his eyes. Soon the day was over and we all got our pay. What a busy day at work.

______________________________-

Hey guys how was the first chapter? I hope you guys like it, and please subscribe. Comments are loved.