Chpt 32

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I was completly shocked by Minhyuk's confession. My ex still likes me? BUt how about those 4 faces? Youngmin, Kwangmin, Yoseob, and Kikwang? Didn't I already fall in love with one of them already? I thought for a while. I don't think so. About Minhyuk, I still do kinda like him. No, alot. And it's been a while since I had a boyfriend.

I looked at Minhyuk deeply in the eyes. "Sure oppa. I'd love to get back together with you." I said and smiled. He smiled widely and hugged me.

"Thank you Minji for giving me another chance." he said. After I finished hanging the posters we walked inside the caf'e hand and ahnd.

Noone's POV

Doojoon, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Hongki looked up to find Minji hand in hand with a boy smiling.Kikwang and Yoseob's hearts instantly broke in half. Seeing the girl they've been crushing on and stalking flirting with in another boy's arms.

Kikwang felt as if he was about to collapse. Minji was with a way better looking boy then him. Seeing that he was 2nd place in looks in the caf'e made his bottom lip quiver.  He wanted to hold Minji's hand like the boy. Filling eachother's gaps on their hands.

Yoseob was envious about Minji's new boyfriend. He wanted to be in that same state. If only he confessed sooner. He felt like crying.

Doojoon and Hongki glared hard at the  boy. Being the umma and appa they are, they have to ask the boy for questions to recieve their blessing. Then Minji spoke.

MInji's POv

When I walked in the caf'e Yoseob and Kikwang were looking at me with no expression, and Doojoon and Hongki glaring at Minhyuk.

"Guys, this is Minhyuk, my new boyfriend." I said and smiled at them.

"Hello, nice to meet you." he said and did a little head bow. Doojoon stared hard at him.

"Hello MInhyuk, if you want to be Minji'sboyfriend you'll have to answer a few questions."  Doojoon said and dragged Minhyuk and Hongki in his office.

"Please contniue to work." he hollered. I went up front to be stared at by Kikwang and Yoseob. I felt really uncomfortable .

"Looks like you got back together with your ex." Kikwang said and forced a smile. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." I said. I completly forgot that I told Kikwang that he was my ex. He still remembered?  Yoseob didn't say anything and they got back to work.

Minhyuk's POV

I sat down on a chair faceing Hongki and Doojoon. They studied me and spoke.

"Kang Minhyuk, will you take responsibility for MInji which means if she gets in a car crash you're paying for the hospital bills?" Doojoon asked me.

"Yes."

"Promise me that you'll do anything to protect her." Hongki said. I nodded.

"Will you risk your life for her when she's in danger?" Doojoon asked.

"................" I kept silent. I wasn't sure about that question. They smirked.

"I know, it's a hard answer. We all want to live." Doojoon said and chuckled. Hongki hit him on the head.

"Oww."

"Anyways you can have our blessing." Hongki said and smiled.

Minji's POV

 MInhyuk went out of Doojoon's office holding a certificate. I gave him a weird look.

"I guess their happy i found a guy like you?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yup, I guess so." he said. When we walked out the kitchen Youngmin and Kwangmin came in. They froze when they saw Minhyuk and me holding hands.

"Who's that?" they both asked in unison. I smiled at them.

"My boyfriend, Minhyk."

______________________________________________________________
UPDATE!~ <3 Omo, were you guys like this when Minji said yes?:

why are they so shocked..??.. But I like it, though..:D

tumblr_lao1g3VhP01qd4n8jo1_400.gif

th_shockjjong.jpg

th_key1.jpg

woaaah-jonghyun.gif

uuuh-jonghyun.gif

 

xOOO-SHINee.gif

LOL do you guys see the Jongkey moment? ;)

Anyways I'm sorry I left you guys dieing to find out what Minji says. I was really busy. Please comment and subscribe.