Chpt 21

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Reg POV

"Aren't you afraid that we might fall?" I asked. Kwangmin shook his head.

"No, as long as someone is with me." he said. I blushed at his words.

"Do you know how to swim?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I swim in my school's swim team. Do you know?" he asked. I looked down at my feet, and shook my head in embaressment.

"I can teach you." he said and smirked at me. My face lightened up.

"You will?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I asked and grew red. He giggled.

"Teaching you how to swim silly. In the count of 3 we'll....."

"Not now Kwangmin. I ment a diffrent time." I said franticlly waving my hands. I was really scared.

"Oh okay. Sorry." he said and pulled me into a hug. My face grew darker and my heart started beating rapidly. Why do I always feel this way?

Kwangmin's POV

I can't believe Minji actually fell for it. Her reaction was so cute when I told her that I was going to teach her how to swim right now. She pulled away from my hug and smiled at me. I lounged back on the boat and put my fingers in the water, making small splashes.

"Don't do that Kwangmin, you'll get hurt." she said and grabbed my arm. I looked at her compeletly surprised by her reaction. I smirked.

"Why can't I MInji?" I asked and continued splashing my hand in the water. 

"A shark might grab your arm and....."

"MInji, you don't have to worry. This is a lake. There are no sharks here, just fished and stuff." I said and smiled at her cute reaction.

"Okay, but still...... be carful." she said hiding her flushed face.

"Do you want to go talk to Yoseob, Kikwang, and Hongki?" I asked. She nodded and we paddled our way towards their canoe.

"Hey guys." me and Minji said in unison. Yoseob and Kikwang smiled at us.

"Finally, someone to talk to.We're dieing here." Yoseob said.

"Yeah, Hongki's been blabbering about Park Shinhye for quite a while now." Kikwang said.Miji gave Hongki a confused look.

"You like Shinhye?" she asked.

Reg POV

I never knew Hongki like Shinhye. That's so cute. But in reality I know he would never meet her.

"Duh, she's like so pretty. She's starring in Heartstrings with Younghwa.I should've signed up for that part." he said and pouted. I patted his back.

"It's okay Hongki. We can talk about your obession later." I said.

"But..." I placed a finger on his lips and shook my head. He sighed.

"Okay, since everyone is bored, who wants to play chicken fight?" Yoseob asked.

"Me!" Hongki said and pushed Kikwang so he could play. Me, Kikwang, And Kwangmin looked at eachother.

"I wouldn't do that." Kikwang said. THe two stopped fighting and gave us a questioning look.

"Why?" they asked.

"You'll make the boat fall over." I said. They made a o with their mouth and stopped fighting. I turned to look at Youngmin and Doojoon's canoe. They were heading towards shore.

"I guess we better go." I said and started paddeling to shore.  They nodded.

_______________________________________________________________

Yay!!!!!!!! I updated twice today. It's for not updating for 2 days. I hope you like this chapter. :3

Oh and while I was typing this up, I was looking at macros, and here are some that I like.

kyuisalwayswatching.jpg?t=1308257098

leeteukiswatching.jpg?t=1308257101

Lol. Looks like Super Junior has 2 stalkers in the group. :P

mailovewemrrtagain.jpg?t=1308257107

mixedemotions.jpg?t=1308257112

farted.jpg?t=1279462007

Hongki - you're beautiful

Sad, there aren't alot of FT island macros:(

No boyfriend either.

makro2.jpg?t=1309714488

makro4.jpg?t=1309713987

taeminforever_macro_16.jpg?t=1309715416Okay I'm done. Sorry that this chapter was mostly macros. It was just so much fun posting them. :P