Chpt 11

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
When I got to the caf'e I found Doojoon chasing Yoseob with a broom. I went to the front and leaned on the counter. "Hongki, why is Doojoon chasing Yoseob with a broom?" I asked. Hongki looked up from his phone and smirked. "He found out you guys went out and kissed." I blushed and touched my lips. " We hung out." I said. Hongki rolled his eyes. "Sure you did." I went up to Doojoon and took the broom away from him. He looked at me with both eyebrows furrowed. "Did you date and kiss Yoseob?" he asked me. "Yes, and we only hung out." I said probably the millionth time. He pouted. "Why didn't you tell me? I would take pictures and put it in my scrapbook." he said. I chuckled. "Sorry Doojoon. We'll be working." I said and pulled Yoseob to the back. "Let's finish the wedding cake." he said handing me a tube of icing. I took it and we both started decorating. When we were finished, we had to put the finishing touch. The bride and boom statue. "Do you want to put on the statues?" he asked. I nodded. I tried to reach for the top, but failed. "I'm too short." I said and pouted. Yoseob chuckled. "Get on my back." I shook my head."I'm heavy." "Just get on." he said. I got on him and placed the statues on the cake. Youngmin came in and gasped. Youngmin's Pov I froze feeling anger and envy rush through me. Wait... not again. I don't like her! It's wrong.inalso don't want to get rejected. Wait, rejected? It's not like I'm going to ask her out. I walked to the otherside and started kneading dough. Minji's Pov I saw Youngmin kneading dough, looking frustrated. I walked towards him and helped him knead the dough. It's fun kneading dough.:D "What's wrong Youngmin?" I asked. "Nothing." he said in an angry tone. "Well it sure doesn't sound like it." I said. He ignored me. Sometimes I wonder why he's always mad. Maybe he's always being rejected by girls. That's probably it. And he's really confusing. But I feel bad that he's probably always getting rejected. Even though he's mean I can help him. Like I could pretend to be his boyfriend to make his crush jealous! :D then they will live happily ever after. Then that would break my heart since I still like him a little. And it's sad to see that he shares he pain of being rejected with me. I sighed and continued kneading dough. Youngmin, you always seem to make me wonder about you.