Chpt 46

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Youngmin's POV

Kwangmin's face dropped. Everyine was making a shocked face at me. Well, except Doojoon, he was too busy looking at his nails. Kikwang frowned.

"Youngmin, you're so evil." he said.

"Yeah, why are you asking Kwangmin to do it? Why can't you do it?" Hongki asked me.

"Cause i know she'll forgive Kwangmin not me." I said.

They all glared at me.

"That's a stupid plan Youngmin. You just want Kwangmin to take the blame for your troubles. AND HE'S YOUR TWIN!" Yoseob said. Minwoo and Key nodded.

I crossed my arms. "Fine, I'll do it myself." I said and ot up. Minji was sitting alone in the pool splashing around. I looked back at the others and saw them watching me carefully. I sat on the side of the pool and smiled at her.

Minji's POV

That's odd. Youngmin smiled at me, and when that happens, something weird happens. I gave him a weird look and scooted away from him.

"Umm, can I help you?" I asked him. His smile grew wider.

"Oh, no. I was just wondering if you can help me." he said. 

Uh, oh. He's going to ask for a stupid request or he's probably going to torture me. "What/" I asked him. 

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" he suddenly asked me.

My eyes widened at his statement. Is he serious? I already have a boyfriend and we've alreay been together for a while. Why would I want to go out with him? Especially when he treats me like dirt, and he doesn't care about me. Like, if he isn't nice to me then how will he treat me like if I was his girl friend? I'm pretty sure he won't treat me well and take care of me for sure.

"No. I have 2 reasons so listen closely. 1, I'm taken and 2, YOU TREAT ME LIKE DIRT!" I yelled at him, really upset about his weird mood swings. He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Fine, If you don't want to be my girlfriend, I'll just have to force you." he said and left. I quickly got out of the pool, changed, and ran to Minhyuk, clinging on his arm tightly. He just smiled at me and continued talking to his friends.

Youngmin popped up suddenly in the house and started making his way towards me, smirking. I ran out to the front of the house looking for a hiding place. Where should I hide? I know, in the bushes, I thought and made my way to them. 

I heard footsteps come out from the front and I heard Youngmin chuckling.

"You can run but you can't hide Minji." he said. I covered my mouth to keep myself from breathing too heavily from running from him.

"Fine Minji. If you won't come out, I'm leaving." he said. I heard his footsteps moving away from me slowly disappearing. I sighed in releif and peeked through the bushes, making sure he wasn't around so he could follow me. As I looked around all the holes in the bushes, I found one part where Youngmin's face is sticking out smiling like a creeper at me. I screamed and ran into Doojoon's backyard.

"Wait up Minji! Don't leave me!" he said in a creepy medolic tone jogging after me. I hid under the table where Doojoon, kikwang, Yoseob, Hongki, Key, Minwoo, Taemin, and Kwangmin were at. Grabbing on Kwangmin's leg. I pouted at him.

"KWANGMIN! PLEASE MAKE YOUR BROTHER STOP STALKING ME!" I pleaded and hugged his leg. Youngmin got downj on all fours and started crawling his way towards me slowly.

"I'm comming for you Minji." he said smiling widely. I scooted closer to his legs and made a cage with the rest of their legs to make him get away from me.

"Keep your legs there." I said and curled myself into a ball, rocking back and forth. Youngmin crept closer and clawed at their legs like a kitten playing with the curtains. He purred at me.

"Purrrr. Aren't you comming out to play?" he asked me as he tried to untangle my little cage of legs. I shook my head.

"NEVER!" I yelled. Oh Minhyuk, please come her soon. I need to get away from this freak. 

"Youngmin, stop scaring Minji." Minhyuk suddenly said and knelt down by Youngmin.

"Minhyuk~" I sang and grabbed onto his arm to make him pull me out. As he pulled me out I bumped my head on the table.

"Owwie." I said.

"Aww, you want Youngie to kiss it?" he asked me making kissy noises. Doojoon wacked him in the head.

"Stop it Youngmin. You're scaring her and she already has a boyfriend." he said. 

"Yeah Youngmin." minwoo and Taemin said and giggled.

Youngmin rolled his eyes and sat on his chair.

______________________________________________________________________________-

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. You know cause I was busy, and I had to stay focused on my school work. It's so hard to balance all these stuff ya know? Oh well, but I hope you guys like this update. Oh and I have a question for you guys.

How will you feel if you were in Minji's Position right now? o.O