Chpt 39

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Youngmin's POV

Me and Kwangmin walked down the streets in pure silence. I regret throwing her stupid toy away.How could I be so blind and not see that Minji loved that pile of fur and stitches? Atleast Yoseob and Kikwang aren't mad at me. They said they would've done the same thing except they didn't want to get yelled by Minji.And I don't blame them. I'm a big pile of poop.

I let out a sigh.

"Hyung how could you lie to me?" Kwangmin suddenly asked me. 

"I'm sorry. Something got over me." I said. Kwangmin kicked a rock.

"So you got jealus and didn't want to admit it?" he asked me. I nodded. He chuckled.

"You're smart hyung, but a heart breaker. I would've done the same, but it'll ruin my image." Kwangmin said. I laughed. Another person agreed with me. 

Minji's POV

I put Lovey in the washing machine and belly flopped on my couch. What a day. Why would Youngmin do such a thing?? I know he hates me but can't he do something else? I pouted to myself and sat up. I watched the washing machine rotate and felt my eyelids getting heavy. I almost fell asleep until I got a text from Doojoon. WHY DOES HE ALWAYS TEXT ME WHEN I'M ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP?????!!!! I looked at his text and read:

Party at my house for no reason. I'll pick you up at 8 so you can help me decorate.

I sighed and went back to sleep. Soon I ventured off to dream land.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
I smacked my alarm clock. It felt somewhat hairy and soft. It also yelpped out 'OWW'. My eyes fluttered open and I found Doojoon staring at me like a creeper.

"WAH!" I yelled and fell off my couch. I got up and rubbed my bum and found Doojoon chuckling.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked.

"You forgot to lock the door so I went inside.Now get dressed. We're going to give you swimming lessons." he said.

"Is Kwangmin gonna be there?" I asked. Doojoon nodded. I got up, changed, got my stuff, and walked out the hotel room. I followed Doojoon into his car and we drove to the twin's school. He parked at the front and got out.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"To pick them up." 

"But you don't have their parent's voices." I said. Doojoon turned to me and smirked.

"I can tell them I'm their big brother." he said. I nodded and we made our way to the office. We walked to a young woman snapping her gum and writing notes. Doojoon leaned on the table acting cool.

"Jo twins early pick up." he said and popped his collar. I rolled his eyes. What a flirt. The girl looked up at her and rolled her eyes.

"How old are you?" she asked blowing a bubble with her gum. Doojoon shifted uncomfortably.

"21." he said. The girl sighed.

"Dang it. I'm 23, looks like we can't date." she said. Doojoon's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"WHAT?! No, we can still date. I like older woman." he said. WTF??? I thought we were picking up the twins not flirting.

"Really???? Actually I'm 20, but we can make this work." she said and smiled. Doojoon smiled and they started conversing.

"So when do I pick you up?" Doojoon asked.

"Hmmmm, 6." she said in a flirty voice. I gawked. Are they serious? This is not singles hot line. I hit Doojoon on the head.

"THE TWINS!!!!" I yelled. Doojoon smiled.

"Oh yeah, forgot. Anyways the Jo twins." he said. The girl nodded.

"Are you their older brother?" she asked.

"Yup, my name is Doojoon." he said. I rolled my eyes. She snapped her gum.

"Interesting, all I heard was they only had a younger named Hyunmin. Not a older named Doojoon." she said. Doojoon's eyes widened.

"I'm their long lost brother." he said. The girl rolled her eyes.

"Listen Doojoon, I'll get the twins, but the relationship is over." she said and slammed her pen on the desk. I looked at Doojoon and he was in this state:

image

I patted his back. "It's okay Doojoon, you'll find someone better." I said. Soon the girl arrived back with Youngmin and Kwangmin. They were giving us confused looks. We graabed their arms and pulled them into the car.

"What are you guys doing???" they asked us in unison. 

"To Doojon's house so we can decorate for his party and so you guys can help me swim." I said. Youngmin started bursting out laughing.

"You don't know how to swim??? Are you serious??" he asked. I glared at him.

"Shut up." I said. He's so mean. He's such a jerk. We got out of the car and went into Doojoon's mansion.

Julie&CalebMansion(400).jpg

I found Kikwang and Yoseob in the water shooting eachother with water guns, and found Hongki on a bench eating a cookie. 

"Go get dressed Minji." Doojoon said as he handed Youngmin and Kwangmin a pair of trunks. I walked inside his house to the bathroom to get dressed.

Youngmin's POV

OMO! Minji's going to change into her swimsuit! What am I going to do??? I don't want to stare at her hot and smexy  ugly body!!! What if she feels uncomfortable??? She'll be embarassed for sure!!! And it's not polite for a girl to be half infront of guys!!!! I panicked mentally and sighed. Then MInji stepped out of the house. My jaw dropped to the floor.

__________________________________________________________________________

YEAH UPDATE :D I hope you guys liked this chapter. I had to type it real fast because m ydongsaeng was like "I CAN NEVER UPDATE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU" and I was like.

"Calm your down I'm working on it." she's so impatient it's annoying. Anyways here are some macros I found.

tumblr_lnzlvpliCN1qmw917o1_500.png

 

LOL Taemin. You heard that guys? Don't eat mushrooms unless you want Taemin to die O.O jkjk

tumblr_ljg6x9FtsO1qiv244o1_500.jpg

Aww I'll adopt you Taeminnie :D

tumblr_ljtbeuki5h1qgcspeo1_500.jpg

I just had to laugh at this

image

Whoa Minho! That's a really interesting way on how to dance to change O.O

tumblr_lfg2vdmGIm1qd5v4yo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfcpgsKWLg1qd5v4yo1_500.jpg