Chpt 26

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I woke up to the sound of whispering and giggling. I looked at my celphone and it was only 4:36. We've only been sleeping for 2 hours. I turned my head and found Doojoon, Yoseob, Kikwang< Youngmin, and Kwangmin huddled around Hongki.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked as I crawled into the circle.

"We're going to draw on Hongki's face. Wanna join?" Doojoon asked handing me his marker. I shook my head.

"No, why would I? You guys should be asleep . Plus, wouldn't he get mad?" I asked.

"Yeah, he will probably murder us. But he's a heavy sleeper so it's easier to prank him." Youngmin said.

Hongki shifted and mumbled something about all of us.

"Doojoon is a weirdo, Kikwang is a self praiser, Youngmin is a meanie, Kwangmin is a sweetie, Yoseob is a cutie, and Minji is very pretty." he said. Our jaws were wide open.

"I-it's like he knows that we're here." Kikwang said. I smiled.

"I don't really care cause he called me pretty." I said.

"I'm not a weirdo! Do you guys think I am?" Doojoon asked us.

"Eh..." we said. He pouted.

"You guys are supposed to back me up." he said.

"Am I really that mean?" Youngmin asked.

"Yay! He likes us!" Yoseob and Kwangmin chorused.

We turned back to Hongki and listened to him mumble more words that were hard to make out. Doojoon handed me the pen.

"So do you want to do it?" he asked. I pushed the pen away.

"No, why do you guys want me to draw on his face so much?" I asked.

"We want to see how his reaction is when a girl does it." Yoseob said. I thought for a moment. That sentence actually caught my attention. I too was curious about how his reaction was going to be. The other hand I could be killed.

I took the pen. "Okay, I'll do it. It's just out of pure curiosity though." I said and uncapped the pen. When I was a few inches from his face I stopped.

"What's wrong?" they asked.

"Is the pen washable?" I asked. They nodded.

I started drawing on his face. Every mark made me feel guilty. I drew glasses, a mustache, fake tears, and i sentence on his forehead that says:

I LOVE MINJI :3

I giggled at my work and threw the pen back to Doojoon.

"My work here is done. Oh, and if I die your paying for my coffin. It has to be pretty okay?" I said and crawled in my sleeping bag.

"Yes mam." Doojoon said and belly flopped back to his bed.

A pit of guilt formed in my stomach. I felt bad for drawing on Hongki's face. He's been so nice to me. I blame peir pressure.

I positioned myself  to my stomach and buried my face in my pillow. Lesson learned, never draw on someones face especially when they did nothing to you.

_______________________________________________________________________-

HI GUYS!!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. It was because my brother's Bday was yesterday and we went to the theaters. I've also noticed that my story doesn't have alot of drama. You guys are also probably thinking when Youngmin is going to say he 'likes' Minji. So I will be adding drama very soon.  Sorry if the update is short. Please comment and subscribe. :3