Chpt 18

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Kikwang's POV

"OMO! Is it Key?" Doojoon asked.

"No, Key's hair is always perfect." I said. I stepped closer and found the figure glaring at us.

"Yoseob?" I asked. He looked like a troll. 

"DUH! What the heck are you guys doing here at Minji's tent?" he asked us.

"To sleep over with Minji." I said.

"Same." Doojoon answered. He glared at us, and studied Minji's tent.

"We'll have to play rock, paper, scissors." he said. We looked at him with a questioning look.

"Why?" me and Doojoon asked in unison.

"Because that small of a tent can only fit 2 people. So do you want to play or not?" he asked us.

"BRING IT!" we said and started playing. Scissors, scissors, scissors.

"Aww it's the same." Yoseob said. We did it again. Paper.

"Aww it's the same." he said again. This was really irittating. Rock.

"Aww it's th-"

"Stop saying that! And stop doing that!" Doojoon said.

Yoseob gave him a questioning look."Do what Doojoon?" he asked inoccently as he plastered a smirk on his face.

"You keep putting your choice at the very last minute." I said. I never knew my bestfriend can be so evil at times. 

"Kikwang, you know me. I never do that." he said. But he does! I HAVEN'T NOTICED UNTIL NOW! No wonder I never win.

"Fine my rock attacks your rock." I said and and attacked Yoseob's fist.

Doojoon changed his rock into a scissor."I'll attack your rocks with my scissors!" he said and started cutting at our fists.

"That's a stupid move Doojoon! You just lost." Yoseob said and snickered.

Doojoon pouted. "I'm so brainless!" he said. "But I'm still going to fight." he said and started cutting us with his scissors again.

Then the twins came."Seriously guys, you should be quiet when you're trying to sneak into someones tent." Kwangmin said.

"Yeah, if you want a sleep over sleep at Doojoon's tent." Youngmin added. Doojoon shook his head.

"No,it's too good for them." he said. Wow, what a diva.

"Shhh, you'll wake Minji up!" Youngmin yelled. I covered his mouth and found yoseob sneaking into minji's tent.

Youngmin pulled him out. "HEY! You can't just do that." Youngmin said.

"Why? You jellin?" he asked in a mocking tone. Youngmin glared at him and blushed.

"NO!" he said and pulled Kwangmin back into their tent.

"You know what. We should just try to sleep." I said. Doojoon and Yoseob pouted.

"Fine." they said and crawled in their tent. Well for Doojoon, walk into his tent since it has a real door. I regretted saying that. I still honestly am scared about Hongki's story.