Chpt. 7

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
I smiled at Youngmin and squeezed his hand. I knew he wouldn't beable to resist. After a few minutes of walking, I spotted the rest of the guys stil under the tree looking hungry and bored. I let go of Kwangmin and Youngmin's hands and skipped to the rest of the group. "I brought ice cream!" I yelled and gave them all an ice cream. As I ate I watched Kwangmin, Doojoon, Yoseob, Youngmin, and Hongki play tag. Where was Kikwang though? I looked around and found Kikwang under the tree , pouting at his ice cream. "What's wrong Kikwang. Why you so sad?" I asked pouting at him. "I wanted chocolate." he said. I gave him my ice cream and his face lit up. He smiled at me and gave me his ice cream. "Thanks Minji." he said and hugged me. I blushed and hugged him back. "No problem. Anything to make you smile." I said. We sat under the tree for a few minutes of silence. "Minji, have you ever had a boyfriend?" Kikwang suddenly asked. "Only one. His name was Minhyuk. We were together for 2 years. " I said. "Then I found out that he was dating my bestfriend." I said frowning, letting a tear streak down my cheek. Kikwang pulled my head to his shoulder and patted my head lightly. If I needed a shoulder to cry on, I would go to Kikwang. We all headed back to close the shop, and I found out why we didn't have customers. I smirked. "Who didn't turn the sign from close to open?" I asked. Everyone turned their heads upwards Hongki who was scratching the back of his head. "Opps,my bad. I forgot." He said. Doojoon glared at him. "No cake for you! Or a camping invitation!" he said. After their endless bickering, everyone went home. As I walked on the streets, a black car stopped by. "Need a lift?" Kikwang asked. I smiled and went inside the car. "Thanks for the offer." I said looking out the window. "No problem, and did you know the twins are here?" he asked. I turned my head to the back. To my surprise they were there. I waved, and they waved back. "Youngmin thought of giving you a lift. Isn't he so generous?" kwangmin said and pinched his cheeks. "Don't do that." Youngmin said and pushed Kwangmin's fingers away. So he is nice. "So you do care." I teased and giggled. Youngmin glared at me. "No I don't. Just be happy you got a ride. Who knows, you could've gotten kidnapped." Youngmin said. "Quiet or I'll kick you out of the car." he said in a dark tone. Soon I arrived at the hotel. "Bye guys." I said and walked in the hotel. Youngmin's p.o.v Finally.... I GET TO SIT ON SHOTGUN! And she's gone. As I climbed to the front, Kwangmin talked about Minji. He always talks about her. "What do you guys think of Minji?" he asked. "annoying, a witch, ignorrant, selfish, and self absorbed." I said and felt guilt in my stomach. She was the complete opposite, and I knew that. "I think she's cute, pretty, lovely, helpful, generous, and kind." Kikwang said. It's obvious he likes her. Yoseob and my brother like her too. That's alot. Kwangmin sighed dreamily. " I think she's like a queen and beautiful, I just can't be without her." he said. "You just copied Donghae's song. Think of your own." I said. Soon we arrived at my house, and me and my brother ran inside.