Chpt 35

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"Mona Lisa~" I sang as I listened to my ipod. We walked into Target.(yes there's a target in the mall :P)  We looked around for a bag to put the shirts in, and I found one with drumsticks on them.

"How about this? MInhyuk loves the drums." I said showing the bag to Key. He shook his head.

"No, no. If you give this to him he'll think you'll give him something for drums, and you don't want him to say "oh" don't you?" he asked me. I nodded. He did have a point. We looked around for a few more minutes until I found a bag that had MInnie and Mickey mouse holding hands with hearts around it. I stared at it. Key must've noticed and smirked.

"Perfect." he said and we paid for the bag. After I purchased it I neatly put the shirts in it .

'Do you think he'll like it?" I asked. He smiled.

"Of course he will." he said.

Youngmin's POV

We all stared in awe at the store Minwoo and Taemin brought us to.

"Build a bear?!" we asked and looked at them.

"You said it was dangerous." Kwangmin said.

"It is! Sometimes the fluff thingy attacks you with cotton!" Taemin said smiling widely. We watched the two run in the store looking through the stuff toys. Taemin and Minwoo grabbed our hands.

"Let's go build." they said and pulled us in the store. We browsed over the stuff toys. After we chose our animal we went to the cotton thingy. Minwoo was there first and he was smiling widely.

"I'm guessing this is for your girlfriend? I hope she likes it." the woman said. Minwoo gave her a weird look.

"What are you talking about? This is for me!!!!! I'll be single forever!" Minwoo said and took his stuff toy running to give it a bath. The woman looked at him.

"Umm, is this for you too?" she asked. I scoffed.

"No! It's for my umma." I said. I lied. It was for me. I've been getting lonely these days. I walked over to where Minwoo was and the shower thingy.

"WHAT THE HECK!? THERE"S NO WATER COMMING OUT OF THIS! GET A WORKER AND TELL THEM THEIR SHOWERS DON"T WORK!" I said turning the phoset, hitting it. MInwoo laughed.

"HAHAHA Hyung! You're too funny, it's supposed to be like that. Haven't you been here before?" he asked.

"No, and I'm never comming back." I said.After that all of us went to the clothes area and looked around. Then I found Minhyuk dressing a bear and Hongki at the front. Hongki works here?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Minhyuk's POV

"Yonghwa, do you think Minji would like this?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure she will."he said. For a guy I've got good fashion sense.

Cleopatra Jones

AWWWW, she was so cute! I mean, this is so boring.

I walked to the computors and sighed."What should I name you?" i thought. I know, I'll ask Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa." I said and turned around. He wasn't there. What a ditcher TT_TT I sighed and put the bear on the table.

"What do you think?" I asked and pressed her paw.

"I love you." she said. I thought for a while about the words.

"Lovey! Perfect." I said and typed the name on the computor.

"Is that you Hongki?" I asked. Hongki looked up at me from his nap time. 

"Oh, yeah. Hi." he said giving me my certificate.

"I never knew you worked here." I said. Hongki covered my mouth.

"Shh, know one does." he said and sinked behind the counter. Akward.

Youngmin's POV

"Hey Hongki, I never knew you worked here." I said chuckling. He glared at me.

"It's for special reasons." he said.

"Whoa hyung, you work here? Cool!" Minwoo said.

"Yes I do, so I can get more money." he said.

"How much do you get paid an hour?" Yoseob asked.

"5 dollars an hour." he said.

"How many hours do you work here?" Kikwang asked.

"9 hours. So 45 dollars" he said.We nodded.

"Can I work here?" Taemin asked. Hongki thought for a moment.

"No thanks, I've already had to work with alot of annoying people in the caf'e. I don't want to be annoyed here." he said handing us our certificates.

We walked out the store humiliated by Taemin and Minwoo. I sighed.

"Now let's.."

"GO HOME!" Kikwang said and ran out the mall. The rest of us followed except MInwoo and Taemin.

"BUT WE DIDN"T GET TO EAT ICECREAM YET!" they called after us. We ignored them.

MInwoo's POV

"Hyung, what now? I was planning to give them Minji's new phone number." I asked and looked at Taemin. He pouted.

"I know, such a waste. Let's just eat icecream by ourselves." he said. I nodded and we walked towards a Baskin Robbins.

__________________________________________________________________--

Update! I hope you guys liked this chapter. :3 Sorry I didn't update for the last 2 days. It was because I was helping my friend youmakemesmile write her first fic. Please comment and subscribe.