Chpt 14

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
I got out of the van and stretched."Finally, I can let myself go." I said inhaling the fresh air. Youngmin made a face at me. "Don't, you'll stink up the place." he said and moved away from me as far as possible. I glared at him. "I ment relax not break wind." I said and looked at all the nature I see surrounding me. Pines, oaks, and elms surrounded us, shedding shade over our heads. "So where are we going first?" Yoseob asked. Doojoon dug in his backpack. "To a waterfall." he said and got out a rope. We all stared at him. "What's that for?" asked Kikwang. "A safety rope to keep us all together. Now everyone grab a Handle on the rope." Doojoon said and unraveled the rope. "But we can take car of ourselves." Hongki whined and pouted. Doojoon ignored him and we all started walking. As we walked I chatted with Yoseob, Kikwang, and Hongki. "This is embarrassing." Kikwang said. Yoseob furrowed his brows. "Sometimes I want to strangle Doojoon." he said and balled his fists. "Now you know how I feel." Hongki said and tripped over a rock. I sighed. "He just wants us to be safe." I said . Hongki scoffed. "And by safe you mean pampered. He treats us like kids Minji.. And I'm his age." Hongki said and stomped his feet. "Whiney baby." Kikwang said and rolled his eyes. "If you want a Whiney baby, watch Yoseob when he doesn't get a nerf gun." Hongki retorted. "Hey! It was so cool and Doojoon said it was too pricey." Yoseob said and pouted. "It was pricey! 20.95!!!!" Hongki yelled. I watched the twins smile and talk to eachother. I wish I had a sibling. As we walked kids and parents laughed at us. "Look at those grownups Umma." "Are they on a fieldtrip?" "LOL! BABIES!" Hongki and Yoseob glared at them. "Yah! It's for safety reasons. And continue on with your tour." Hongki yelled. "And kids, you wish you were holding this rope." Yoseob added and lifted the rope. I guess Youngmin isn't the only diva in the caf'e. We arrived at the waterfall and Doojoon turned to us. "Be here after five minutes. Now you can take pictures." Doojoon said and left to go flirt with this girl. He completely abandoned us. I looked at the waterfall in awe. It is so beautiful.Kwangmin dragged me next to Youngmin, and sat us down on a rock. "Compress. Get closer." Kwangmin said. Youngmin shook his head. "No way am I getting closer to her." he said. "Pwease hyung. Just for a picture, nothing else."'Kwangmin pouted. His lower lip quivered. "Fine."'Youngmin said and got closer to me. "Now put your arm around her." "Kwangmin!" "Pwease hyung or I'll tell Eunmi." Kwangmin said and smirked. Youngmin gave up and put his arm around me. My heart felt as if it has been stabbed when I heard about this Eunmi. I guess he really does hate me. When the picture was over Youngmin got up and covered his blushing face. Yoseob pulled me to stand on a rock and stood by me. "Let's make a heart." he said and raised his arm up to a half heart. I did the same and smiled at the camera. Kikwang handed Yoseob his camera after the picture and stood by me. "Let's do the titanic pose." I said and Kikwang did as told. After five minutes of taking pictures.", we were back on the safety rope and headed back to the van to get to camp.