chpt 47

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Minji's POV

I sat on a chair with Minhyuk alone at the front of Doojoon's house. Everything was quiet, too quiet. Minhyuk was only quiet when he doesn't like something. But what could it be? 

I sat there staring at him as he looked off to the side. He was looking at a girl about my age, walking down the street. I nudged his rib and made him look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him pouting. He just smiled at me, but I knew it was fake. 

"Nothing Minji." he said and looked back at the girl. I followed his eyes and when the girl passed by us, he was still looking at her. I crossed my arms and sighed. He was having a liking to that girl and I knew it. Being his girlfriend and friend for a while now, I knew his habits. Even though it makes me depressed  and jealous, I choose to let him do what he wants.

"Go." I said. He looked at me with a confused face.

"What?" he asked me. I looked at the girl who was far away from sight now, and turned to him. I smirked.

"You can go after her." I said. 

"How'd you know?" he asked me. He looked really amazed at me. I smiled and tried to hold back my tears.

"I've been your girlfriend and boyfriend for now, and don't think I haven't found out about your habits yet." I said and turned away from him. He turned my head to face him and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Bye Minji. You deserve someone better then me." he said standing up. I snickered.

"Yeah. You're no good." I said. He glared at me and pinched my shoulder.

"I was kidding! Ouch." I said rubbing my shoulder. He smiled at me.

"I love you Minji." he said for the very last time and started running after the young girl, leaving me at the front. A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched him diappear out of sight.

"Bye Minhyuk." I said. "You owe me a couple shirt." I said walking to the backyard using the gate. He didn't give back my couple shirt, so he owes me. I walked up to Youngmin,Kwangmin,Kikwang,Yoseob,Hongki,Minwoo,Key,Taemin,and Doojoon who were playing spin the bottle.

"Where's Minhyuk?" Hongki asked me. I wiped one of my tears away.

"He's going after another girl." I said. Their jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!?!  How dare he hurt my baby girl!" Doojoon yelled.

"Aww, poor Minji noona." Taemin and Minwoo chorused, their eyes glistening.

"Are you okay?" Kikwang and Yoseob asked slipping beisde me, both hugging me.

"I'm alright. He just owes me a couple shirt. I spent 35.45 on that shirt and he doesn't give it back!" I wailed and started crying.

"Is that why you're crying?" they all asked me in unison. I nodded.

"Never mind about this! YOU DON'T NEED HIM WHEN YOU HAVE YOUNGMIN!" Youngmin said and handed me a cookie.

I took a bite out of the cookie. "And yet you're still insane." I said. That probably broke Youngmin's trance since he took his cookie away from me.

"Shut up! And you don't deserve this cookie." he said and took a bite out of it. I pouted and Kwangmin hit him on the head.

"Youngie hyung, how can you be a jerk at this time?" he asked Youngmin.

"Maybe cause I want to and maybe cause it's just how I am." he said.

"Hey Minji, now that Minhyuk's gone. Want to go-" Yoseob started to say until Key covered his mouth.

"Want to go to a sleepover at my house?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah! I'll tell my maid to pack my stuff." Doojoon said.

"No. Just Minji, me, Minwoo, and Taemin. No boys aloyd." he said.

"But I'M THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP!" Doojoon wailed.

"Aren't you guys too?" Kikwang asked.

"You blew my chance with Minji." Yoseob said. TT_TT

Key just handed me a pink bag. "What's this?" I asked him.

"Things you'll need." he said.