Chpt 42

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel. The kiss was making me confused. Doesn't he hate me? Well he was teaching me CPR, but I guess it doesn't mean anything. I changed back  into my clothes and grabbed a finger sandwitch from one of the trays and sat by Yoseob and Kikwang.

"What are we watchin?" I asked.

"Music core." they both said. As we watched Doojoon came in holding a big box.

"Time to decorate for the party." he sang. We looked through the boxes and found alot of flowers, shells, and coconuts. I guess it's a hawaiian theme. I picked up a shell and put it next to my ear.

"Doojon, these are beautiful. Where did you get them?" I asked.

"Oh, the shells? I got them from my grandma's private beach." he said. 

We all looked at him completely shocked. He has a private beach?

"You have a private beach?" we all asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, 3 private beaches." he said. How rich is this guy???? 

"Anyways Doojoon, what's the party for?" Kikwang asked. doojoon just shrugged.

"I dunno. It's just for fun, and I was bored." he said. I sighed and started hanging the streamers. I couldn't reach the top of the wall so Kikwang carried me on his shoulders. I blushed.

"Kikwang..."

"You need help." he said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and continued hanging streamers. Hongki passed by us and threw flowers up to my face.

"You have to hang these flowers too." Hongki said. I nodded and patted Kikwang's head.

"Are you tierd?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"No, It's a great work out." he said. I giggled and started hanging the flowers.

Doojoon's POV

I was in my kitchen baking treats happily.Yoseob will never be able to find me cooking here. MWAHAHAHAAHA *cough*

I rolled the dough whistling a happy tine when I heard footsteps in the hallway. It must be one of the noonas. Suddenly a figure appeared by the door covered with...... BLOOD???!!!

"YAH! What are you doing here?" I asked lifting up my rolling pin.

"Your s...."

"My soul? I get it! Just take it with your ghostly powers." I said waiting for the weird sharp pain I usually see the characters feel in movies.

"NO YOU PABO! THE SHOWER!" the figure said. I looked up from my rolling pin and found Yoseob.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Spray paint, it wouldn't open and I had to hit it with your bat." he said.

"Yeah, so just ask one of my noonas to give you a bath." I said. Yoseob stiffened.

"Your noonas give you baths?" he asked. What's wrong with him? Doesn't everyone's noona's give them baths?

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't you feel violated?" he asked me.

"No, their gentle." I said. Yoseob gave me a weird face and walked out the kitchen. Aish, what's up with blondes these days?

Yoseob's POV

Doojoon really has problems. He's so rich his noonas give him baths? I shivered at the thought. What if some of the noonas are pedos??? WAH! *faints* I'll be dead.

I kept thinking and thinking until I bumped into a pretty noona who was carrying a basket full of laudry.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said bowing nonstop. I chuckled and made her stop.

"It's ok and stopp bowing or you'll break your back." I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Would you like me to give you a bath?" she asked.

______________________________________________________________________________

Update! :D I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting. I was really focoused in helping my friend with her fic. I was going to update yesterday except I had to go somewhere. I hope you guys like this update.

maknaelove.jpg

B2STmacros.jpg

LOL098jun0710.jpg

B2STmacros5.jpg

macros shinee

14mg96b.jpg

Let's say this is a eyesight test :P 

SHINEE_macro75.jpg

Lol Key, being mean to your dongsaeng.

SHINEE_macro.jpg

...............

SHINEE_macro1.jpg