Chpt 44

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Minji's POV

Kikwang put me down and we looked at the fully decorated house. Everything was set except the food.

"Let us take a break." Hongki said and pushed all of us to a table.

"So what do you guys think of strangers?" he asked us.

"I'm okay with it as long as I make friends." I said.

"Neh." the rest of them said as they were doing their own stuff. Hongki nodded and got out a long list of names.

"Great, cause I'll be inviting alot of people. Let's see....... Joon, Jonghyun, Hyuna, Junhyung, Taeyang, G Dragon...." he started. We all sat there just spacing out in our own world. We liatened for almost 30 minutes until HOngki finally stopped reading off the list.

"Yonghwa, Jungshin, Sulli, Jinyoung, and Karam." he finished. We all yawned and stretched until we heard 3 familiar voices comming from the gate.

"Minji~, Minwoo and Taemin are here~." Taemin and Minwoo sang as they walked into the back yard. 

"AND KEY!" Key yelled as he walked in applying his sun screen. MInwoo and Taemin just jumped in the pool, splashing at eachother. I got up and went to sit by the pool with Key.

"Aren't you going to swim?" I asked him. Key looked at me and scoffed.

"Swim? Not now, I have to finish these magazines I bought before I got here." he said pulling out a magazine from his pink bag. I sighed and looked around the back yard. Then something caught my eyes. Yoseob with a maid?

Yoseob's POV

"No, I wouldn't want to be violated." I said. She gave me a weird look.

"What do you mean? Why would I violate you?" she asked pouting at me.

"Because... You're a pedo." I said. She glared at me.

"No, I'm not, and FYI I was just going to spray you with a hose, in a kiddie pool, with your clothes still on. Don't call noona's pedos just because we ask you stuff like this." she said. I blushed in embarassment.

"Oh, well you can give me a bath." I said cheerfully. She scoffed and smiled.

"Okay." she said as I followed her to the back yard.

"Where's the.." I said until she pushed me into the pool. Taemin and Minwoo looked at me and started giggling. I turned back to the noona.

"What was that for?" I asked her. 

"That's for calling me a pedo moron. By the way, I'm Victoria and it was nice working with you." she said and strutted off back to the mansion.

"Nice move Yoseob!" Youngmin yelled and started laughing his off. The rest of them chuckled except Minji who helped me out the pool.

"Come on Seobie, let's clean your face." she said and pulled me to sit down on a chair.

_____________________________________________________________
Here's a update. I'm sorry I gave you a short chapter and there's school tomorrow :(  But I might be able to update on Fridays and saturdays  :D See you guys at Friday or Saturday.