Chpt 28

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"What?" he asked me. I giggled and showed him a mirror. He turned to Youngmin, Kwangmin, Yoseob, Kikwang, and Doojoon.

"What did you do?!" he asked with a angry voice.

"MInji did it." they said and pointed at me. Doojoon, my coffin better be pretty like I said yesterday. He turned to me and gripped my shoulders.

"You did this?" he asked me with a dark tone. I gulped and nodded. His expression softened.

"It's okay MInji." he said and hugged me. I akwardly hugged him back, The other's faces were jaw dropped. I pulled away from the hug.

"You're fine with it?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, you're one of my best buds so it's fine." I smiled. What a great friend.

"What about them? What if they do it?" I asked. His facial expression darkened.

"I'll kiil them." he said with a dark tone. I gulped. Doojoon pouted.

"Why will you kill us?" Doojoon whined. Hongki turned to them.

"Because I hate you guys, and you're annoying." he said. As the group of boys bickered I looked at the time. 10:30 AM!!!!!!!

"Who woke up early?" I asked. They all pinted to Youngmin who was smirking.

"I did. I woke up at 5:49." he said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! I said that we were going to leave at 6. We could've been at the caf'e by now." I said and sighed.

"You were answering my questions. I just wanted to have fun." he said. 

What a stupid excuse. He woke the others up, but not me??? Wait, then that means they were probably watching me sleep. That's just creepy and erted. I walked out of Doojoon's tent and started packing all my stuff. I helped Kikwang take down his tent, and after that we put our stuff in the van.

"But Doojoon! You said you would make me a smoothie to go." Hongki whined and pouted. 

"Sorry Hongki, but Minji said that we had to leave now. She's scary when she's mad. Don't worry, we'll buy you one at jumba juice." Doojoon said and hopped in the van.

"B-but jumba juice adds sugar to some of their smooothies. Everything they said was a lie!" Hongki whined and pretended to cry. I patted his back.

"You'll get a free smoothie at the caf'e Hongki." I said. He smiled and nodded.

_________________________________________________________________
Here are some macros I found :D.

suju22.jpg

ChulEunHaemacros.jpg?t=1297055867

abnk8k.jpg?t=1280299058a19.jpg?t=1297601141

0003fdh4.png?t=1296117443

 

0003py74.png?t=1296116746