Chpt 2

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
I came home from work exhausted from my first day I ate the chocolate cake Doojoon gave me and went to my parent's portrait. I lit the candles and started saying my regards. "Hi Mom and Dad, I miss you. How's it like at heaven? I really wonder how it's like. If you're wondering how I'm doing, I'm doing great. Guess what? I got a new job at a cafe' today. The thing is... this boy doesn't really like me." I said and sniffled. "It's ok though. And about my education. I'll be working real hard to get alot of money and then I could hire myself a tutor to teach me everything I missed at school. Goodnight and I love you." I said as a tear streaked down my cheek. I got up, changed, and dropped myself on my bed. I hugged my hello kitty plush tightly as I thought about the day my life fell apart. I came home from school and I found my parents laying lifelessly on the floor. Blood was pooling from their bodies forming a big red lake. Police men and women were everywhere either gathering information or looking for me. When they found me I was sent to a foster home for 2 years. I left when I was 16 six months ago because they thought that I was old enough to fend for myself. Since then I never forgot that memory that haunted my life. Now here I am all alone. Each day I cry myself to sleep thinking it's that it's my fault. --------------------------------------------------------------- Here's the second chapter.:D I hope you guys like it so far cause I'm still really nervous on what you guys will think. I'll be posting the next chapter later on today, and please comment so I know how good or bad I'm doing. You could also tell me how to improve on my writing. And sorry if this chapter kinda looks weird because I typed this chapter on my iPhone. Please subscribe.:)