Chpt 5

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I woke up At 7, dragged myself ut of bed, quickly ate breakfast, changed to my uniform, and went outside of the hotel. When i walked into the caf'e I found Hongki mopping the floor.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"Yeah MInji, can you please wipe the tables?" I nodded, grabbed a rag, and started cleaning the tables. Soon after 5 minutes i noticed that we didn't have any customers comming in. Usually there would be people flooding the caf'e. I looked at Kikwang who was eat ing choclate cake, and walked up to him>

"Kikwang, has anyone come in yet since we opened?" I asked him, wiping the counter

He the icing from his lips and answered. " Nope. Not yet atleast." he said throwing away the paper plate in the trash can. I frowned. shortly, Yoseob came out of the back, covered with flour and icing. I covered my mouth to prevent my laughter.

"Did Doojoon get hold of the flour again?" Kikwang teased laughing. Yoseob glared at him.

"Yes, he did. Talk about a flower maniac." Yoseob said and got a licorice out of the candy jar.

"What does Doojoon do with the flour?" I asked. Kikwang sighed.

"Well, doojoon is the boss right? So he is nly aloud to boss us around, so we don't let him do work. He likes to bake anytime he can, so he would take the flour start throwing it, and sometimes he draws on the walls with icing. So that's why we keep a close eye on him." Kikwang said. "But Yoseob never pays attention so he's no help." he said chuckling.

Yoseob glared at him and stuck out his tounge. Suddenly Doojoon popped out of the back frowning.

"Yoseob, you burned my note cookies. I wanted to taste them." Doojoon said pouting.

"Their only icing on a plate lined perfectly. And it's basicly melted now. Not burned." Yoseob said.

Doojoon went to his emo corner and sulked. I patted his back.

"It's ok Doojoon. You can make the cookies again, but this time with dough. :)'' I said smiling. Doojoon grinned.

"MInji, you always know how to make me happy." he said and hugged me. Then i noticed something.. where were the twins?

"Hey where's Youngmin and Kwangmin?" I asked.

"At school, where you should be at." Hongki said.

" I don't have enough money to pay for my education" I said and stuck a tounge out at him.

"Oh.":p

After our conversation everyone went back to work. It's been 35 minutes, and noone came in yet."Guys, what if we have a new rival?" I asked.

"NO way. I haven't seen one at the way here." Yoseob said.

"We should atleast go and check." I said. Soon everyone went out the caf'e looking franticly at the stores.

"There, Cupid's arrow shop." Doojoon said and pointed to a small building.

"Tatoo parlor." Hongki added. doojoon made an o' shape with his mouth and we continued walking. After a few minutes of walking we all slumpped down at a tree near at the park.

"MInji, go buy us lunch. We'll wait for you." Doojoon said handing me some money.

"Do I look like a maid to you?" I asked him.

"Don't answer that." I said and walked away.

"BYe MInji!" they hollered waving at me. I waved back and started sprinting back to the city.

______________________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you to those that subscribed and commented. I won't be able to update for 2 days since I'm going to Sacramento and Sanfransico so I'll be updating 2 or 3 times at Monday. Please don't be silent and please comment and subscribe. :) See you at Monday.