Chpt 20

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Reg POV

We followed Doojoon in the woods as he read the park map. I scrambled over a boulder and sat on it.

"Doojoon, It's been a while, and I'm tierd." I whined.

"It's only been 10 minutes Minji. How could you be so tierd?" Doojoon asked me as he continued browsing over the map. I just shrugged.

'You're really out of shape Minji." Youngmin said. I glared at him.

"Before I got to the caf'e, I jog down the stairs. It's part of my morning routine." I said.

"And you're still out of shape." he said and smirked at me. Doojoon looked up from his map.

"Looks like we're going canoeing." Doojoon said and started walking.

"Yay!" Hongki and Yoseob yelled and folloed close behind the leader.

Everyone else followed except Kikwang. He just stood there smirking at me. I looked up at him.

"Aren't you going to go?" I asked. He smiled.

"Not when your here. Come on, get on my back."he said and crouched down next to me. I blushed.

"No thanks. I'll just walk." I said. Kikwang smirked at me again.

"You know you want to." he teased. I blushed. I actually really wanted him to carry me. I sound really foolish and spoiled right now. Their all so nice to me (except Youngmin) and I don't want them to do everything for me. 

"No thanks." I said again.

"Come on." he said. I looked at the d where the group was going and sighed.

"OKay, but only so we can catch up with everyone else. And I'm heavy." I said and got on his back. He started walking, not far behind the group.

"You liar." he said.

"What? What did I do?" I asked.

"You said you were heavey, and you're as light as a tooth pick." he said. I blushed. I'm glad that I"m behind him so he wouldn't be able to see my flushed face.Soon we arrived at a big lake . We all stared at it in awe.

"Whoa."

"It's beautiful."

"It's garbage." Youngmin said. We all glared at him.

"Hyung, stop being so negative ." Kwangmin said and pinched his cheek in a playful manner. Youngmin pushed his hand away..

"Stop touching me." he said.

Yoseob looked over at the shore and found gift shops, food stands, and people playing.

"How are we going to canoe when there are people swimming in the water?" he asked.

"We'll just have to watch out." Hongki said and cautiously made his way down the rocky hill.

Yoseob helped me down the rocks, and we all walked to the canoes.

"3 canoes please. And 7 life jackets." Doojoon said handing her 29 bucks. The lady gave us our life jackets and led us to the canoes.

"Carful not to hit anybody swimming in the water." she said and left.

"We will." we all said. Hongki grabbed Kikwang and Yoseob, and dragged them in a canoe. Kwangmin pulled me in a canoe.

"Have to ever went canoeing before?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No, I'm afraid of drowning." I said. He untied the rope from the dock and we started paddeling.

"You won't drown when you're with Jo Kwangmin." he said and winked at me. I blushed.

Youngmin's POV

What?! Kwangmin chose his other half over that thing?! This is unacceptable. He's going to be in big trouble for leaving me alone. I'm going to tell umma.

Doojoon put his arm around my shoulder."I guess it's you and me buddy." he said.

I really wanted to cry at that very moment. I was left with the weirdest boss in the whole entire world.  I got in the canoe and helped Doojoon paddle. As soon as we were far away from shore, Doojoon started talking.

"Are you having fun?" he asked. I nodded.

"Great cause I'm planning to throw a swimming party next." he said. As soon as he said that sentence, I pictured Minji in a baithing suit. I was probably spacing out, too busy thinking about her in a baithing suit because Doojoon waved his hand over me.

"Is that drool?" he asked and pointed to the corner of my lip. I wiped my lip and to my surprise I was drooling. Why was I thinking like that anyway? This is seriously freaking me out.

"N-no, we shouldn't have a swimming party because Minji walking around in a baithing suit infront of six guys is unnecessary." I said. Doojoon opened his mouth.

"You're right. You erted guys will try to do something to her." he said. Why would I do anything that had to do with her?

"I'm not that erted." I said.

Doojoon thought some more. "The beach!" he said.

"Again with the baithing suits." I said. Doojoon made an O'shape with his mouth.

"Touring? No...... baking? We already do that........ Sanfransisco?"he kept blabbering. He's so talkative. "Antartica!...........Baked Alaska!"

"That's a recipe Doojoon." I said. He mad a o with his mouth and started comming up with more impossible stuff. Then something caught my attention.

"Karaoke?" he asked.

"YES! Karaoke! We should do that. When though?" I asked. 

Doojoon took out his celphone and looked over his schedule."Hmmm in 2 or 3 weeks I guess."  he said and put his phone back in his pocket. I pouted.

"But I can't wait that long." I said.

"But we need money to go places Youngmin. So for now be patient." he said.

"Wow Doojoon, I never knew you could act like an adult." I said. I glared at me.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!" he yelled and put his face dangerously close to mine. I pushed his face away.

"Because..... you just are." I said.

___________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for 2 days. I was sick. I hope you guys really like this chapter. :D

Please comment and subscribe.