Chpt. 10

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e
I walked out of the caf'e, holding Yoseob's hand. I'm really nervous since I never went on a date in so long. "Where are we going?" I asked as Yoseob opened a car door for me. He smiled. "To the carnival."'he said starting the engine. My face lit up. "YAY! I've honestly never been to the carnival. Is it fun?" I asked "Of course it is. You've never been?" he asked surprised. I nodded. "Great, then I can show you how fun it is." he said, turning on the stereo. Suddenly B2st's song beautiful came on. "I love this song. It makes me feel happy." I said, dancing in my seat. Yoseob chuckled. "Careful, you'll hurt yourself." I gave him a questioning look."How???" I said. "You can hit your elbow." I nodded and stopped dancing. "I never said you can stop dancing." Yoseob said. "I know. I got tierd." I said and laid my head on the window. When we arrived I found alot of games and devastating rides. Screams were heard while we walked inside. I clinged on Yoseob's arm."I don't want to get separated from you so I'll be clinging on you." I said as we walked around. Yoseob blushed and nodded. "Where do you want to go first?" he asked me. "Roller coaster." I said,dragging him in line. He gulped. When we got on, Yoseob looked awfully pale. "Are you okay Yoseob?" I asked holding his hand. He nodded. When the ride started, everyone was screaming. Mostly Yoseob though. Aigoo. >.< When we got off, Yoseob was breathing heavily. I looked at him with a worried face. "Are you okay?" I asked feeling his head. He seemed frozen from shock. "That was awesome." he said and we started walking towards a shooting game. "I'm gonna try to win that." I said pointing at two bumblebees holding a heart. "Okay, I'll try too." he said and sat down. We had to shoot all the targets to win. As soon as it started we got in action movie mode.Yoseob won and was ready to choose his prize. "Congrats Oppa." I said hugging him. He blushed. "So what do you lovebirds want for a prize." the man asked. "We're not dating." I said. The man smirked. "Sure you are." "And what makes you think we're dating?" I asked. "You're hugging him like you depend on him." the man said. We both blushed in embarrassment. "I'd like that bumble bee toy please." Yoseob said. The man took down the toy and gave it to him. Yoseob gave it to me. "SEE! You guys are dating." the man said. "No, and this is yours." I said pushing back the stuff toy. "It's for you." he said and smiled. I smiled and took the toy. We walked in silence until my stomach rumbled. "Wanna eat?" Yoseob asked me. I nodded and we ordered 2 hotdogs, And one funnel cake to share. Yoseob's P.O.V Minji is so pretty. Should I confess to her today? What if I get rejected? Maybe I shouldn't since we just met. But I want her to be mine already. I guess I'll have to wait. Aww, Minji looks soncute when she's eating funnel cake. Haha, she got powder on her nose. Cute. I got out my cellphone and took a picture. "Look at yourself." I said and showed her the picture. She turned bright red and wiped her nose. "Is that your screensaver?" she asked taking my phone. "Why? Do you want it to be?" I teased. She got darker and chuckled nervously. "Haha, your choice." she said. I smiled and took my phone back. "No it is." I said and put my cell back in my pocket. She yawned and nodded her head.Aigoo. "Want to go home now." I asked. She nodded. I drove her to her hotel and walked her to her hotel room. Minji's P.O.V I walked up to my hotel tierd. I turned to Yoseob. "Thanks. I had a great time." I said smiling.He smiled back. "You're welcome." he said. We stood in silence as we stared at eachother. Suddenly he did what was unexpected. He kissed me! I stood there shocked to move. I kissed back though. Yoseob pulled away and smirked." Goodnight." he said and left. I touched my lips and smiled. My first kiss. Atleast the person was cute. I walked in my hotel room and threw myself on the bed. Maybe it was a friendly kiss. I don't know. Maybe not. I fell asleep grinning. My first kiss went a little like this.