Chpt 29

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

"BABY!" Doojoon yelled as we got out of the van. We watched him run towards the caf'e with open arms.

"I'm sorry I left you for so long." he said and hugged the corner of the building. We all stared at him totally confused and embaressed. Everyone was staring at us giggling or just giving us weird looks.

"We don't know this loser He's not our boss." Yoseob said akwardly to everyone.

"Yeah, we don't work here." Hongki said.

"This is just like a lovestory with an idiot and a stupid buliding." Youngmin mumbled and walked inside of the caf'e leaving Doojoon saying how much he missed his 'baby'. When we walked inside we saw 3 unfamiliar figures standing at front.

"Who's that, that, and that?" I asked pointing a finger at them. The one with multicolored streaks scoffed.

"It's rude to point you know." he said in a sarcastic tone. Wow, a person with a bigger ego then Youngmin. Impressive. 

"Are you bank robbing us?" Kikwang asked. The shortest and cuteset shook his head.

"No, we were hired to work here." he said and shook his head cutely. I practically squealed at his cuteness.

"AIGOO~! You're so cute!!!!!!!!" I said and ran up to hug the little boy. He blushed crimson red.

"B-but I'm cute too." Yoseob said and pouted. I looked at him and just shrugged.

"Anyways, I don't believe that you guys were asigned to work here." Youngmin said.

"But it's true. He hired us to watch the shop while you guys went camping." a boy with auburn head said. Hongki gasped.

"STALKERS! How'd you know that we went camping?" he asked. The guy that had a bigger ego then Youngmin slammed his hand down on the counter making everyone flinch.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS?! WE WERE HIRED TO WATCH THE CAF'E WHILE YOU GUYS WERE GONE!" he yelled. We all stared at him completly scared. I let go of the cute guy and ran back to the group and hid behind Youngmin and Kwangmin.

Then Doojoon came in smiling. "I see you've guys met." he said. We nodded.

"Yeah, but we don't know their names yet." Kwangmin said.

"He talks? I'm sorry, he hasn't said anything when he came in." meanie said pointing to Kwangmin.

"You said it was rude to point." Youngmin said. The guy rolled his eyes.

"Anyways the cutie is Minwoo, the guy with auburn hair is Taemin, and the one with a big ego is Kim Kibum, or Key." Doojoon said. They waved.

"This is Kikwang,Yoseob, Hongki, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minji." Doojoon said gesturing towards each of us. Minwoo and Taemin's chocolate orbs stopped at me. They smiled.

"Hyung, Minji is really pretty isn't she?" MInwoo asked Taemin. Taemin nodded.

"Ne, she could be a model." he said. Key frowned.

"Taeminnie, Minwoo, I can be a model too. I have a great body and great fashion sense." he boasted.

"Eversince when did guys have curves?" Kikwang joked with Yoseob and giggled. Key turned his head towards them and hit them with a spoon.

"OWWW!" they said as they rubbed their heads. Key's eyes widened.

"Wait, I DO NOT HAVE A BIG EGO!" Key yelled and stomped to Doojoon. He held up both hands in surrender.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." Doojoon said. Key smiled sweetly.

"Oh, I won't hurt you. I'll kill you." he growled and ran after Doojoon. Doojoon ran around the caf'e and stopped infront of us.

"Now go get to work." he said and started running towards his office locking it. We all sighed and started working.

I watched as Taemin and Minwoo worked. They were so bubbly and sweet when they gave all the customer's orders, always wearing a smile. Taemin stopped at Key.

"Umma, why did you have to threaten Doojoon hyung? You know you made a bad impression on them." Taemin asked.

"Sorry. I'm just low tempered Taemin baby." he said.

"Umma?" we asked. Taemin nodded.

"Yeah, Umma. He's like one." he said. We just shrugged and went back to working. It was a pretty slow day.

___________________________________________________________________
Sorry I didn't update yesterday,but I had a blast at the water park :D. IT was so much fun.  Anyways I hope you guys like this update. Please comment and subscribe if you like my story. BY the way, drama will be comming very soon so be prepared.