Chpt 40

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Youngmin's POV

Minji wasn't waering a bikini like I hoped thought.She was wearing a 1 peice suit with glowers on it which made her look cute stupid! I chuckled at what she was wearing and she glared at me. I smirked and dove in the pool. This was going to be fun.

Minji's POV

Youngmin is such a JERK! He laughed at my baithing suit. So what? I'll wear a hotter one at the party tonight. Yeah, he'll see.

Kikwang helped me down the stairs and I shivered when the water touched my skin.

"KYAH! It's so cold." I said.

"It'll get warmer." Kikwang said. When I got to the floor I quickly jumped onto Kikwang and wrapped my arms around his neck and clunged onto him tightly. He started gagging. I quickly loosened my grip so he could take a deep breath. I bluched.

"Sorry for choking you." I said and blushed. He chuckled.

"It's okay, and this isn't even deep water. It's 3 feet." he said. I slowly put my feet back on the ground and sighed in relief. Shallow water, i'm so happy. I could've died.

"Good, now you need to learn how to float." he said. I nodded.

"Okay, lift your body from the ground and try to keep your head up." Kikwang said. I shook my head.

"I'll drown." I said. He chuckled.

"Stop overeacting and just do it." he said. I lifted up my body and started panicking when I was sinking.

"Just relax Miji." he said. I  relaxed and I started floating. Kikwang smiled and gently pushed me so I could float all the way to Yoseob. I started panicking and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Minji just stand up. It's only 5 ft and you're 5'6." he said to me.I stood up and sighed in relief.

"So what will you be teaching me Seobbie?" I asked him. He smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Aww Minji, I'll be teaching you how to do ." he said to me. I nodded. I'm sure I was going to do a very bad job at this. I can just tell.

"Now float, and move your arms forward like like............ you're in the olympics." he said. I did as told but failed miserably. I pouted at him.

"I can't do it." I said. He ruffled my wet hair.

"It's okay, how about brush ?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Okay you float, and you move your arms and legs outward." he said. I tried it, and it worked well. The thing was I got tierd.

"It's tiring." I said. Yoseob put up a finger.

"There is only one thing left." he said.

"What's that?" I asked. He turned to me.

"Doggy paddle. Just paddle like a dog." he said. I tried it and I floated.

"Yay! I'm swimming." I said. Yoseob nodded.

"Yeah, now go paddle to Kwangie." he said. I nodded and I started paddling to my favorite teacher. Kwangmin. I doggie paddled to Kwangmin and stood up. I DIDN"T FEEL THE GROUND!!!! 

I quickly wrappped my arms around Kwangmin and panicked.

"I'm going to drown!" I yelled. Kwangmin wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear calmly.

"It's okay, like I said before I won't let you drown." I blushed and nodded. I relaxed and my grasp around him loosened.

"I'll be teaching you how to swim under water......... just for fun." he said. I nodded. 

"But, I don't have any goggles." I said and pouted. Kwangmin handed me a pink one.

"You can borrow this one." he said. I slipped on the goggles and put both thumbs up.

"Okay, let's go." he said and we both went under water. We waved to eachother and started playing around. We went back to surface and took a deep breath.

"Want to see who can hold their breath the longest?" Kwangmin asked me.

"You're on." I said and smirked. We both went under water and stared eachother down. It was a staring contest and a breath contest. We stayed like that for a minute until I gave up and went up to surface.

"I give up you win." I said. Kwangmin frowned.

"It's okay but your training time with Kwangie is over." he said and frowned. I pouted.

"Why can't I stay longer?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but anyways good luck with Youngmin." he said. I nodded. I was pretty sure this day was the day I would die.