Mission is a...

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

Youngmin's POV

We hid behind a bush by Key's house getting ready for our plan.

"Ok, Blondie and Brownie, you got everything?" Doojoon asked us. We both checked if we had everything. A blind fold, gag, rock (in case she's too loud so we had to know her out), rope, and a bobby pin.

"Yup boss, we've got everything."we both said in unison as we zipped up our back pack. Doojoon motioned Kikwang, Hongki, and Yoseob to start banging on the door. Then we got into action.

"Hyung, how are we going to get through the window when there are rose bushes there." Kwangmin said to me as I tried making my way through the bushes. I looked at him and offered him my hand.

"Just follow me Kwangmin. I promise you won't get hurt." I said and gave him an assuring smile.

Kwangmin slowly grabbed my hand and made his way slowly into the bushes. Wow, Kwangmin is slow. He has to hurry. I pulled his hand harder and Kwangmin winced.

"OWWIE! YOUNGMIN! You made a thorn scrape my arms and thigh." he said with his lip trembling. I let go of his hand and slapped my fore head. Kwangmin was going to break down any minute now and he was going to tell umma about this when we get home.

"Okay, I'm sorry Kwangmin. I'll kiss it after we're done with this mission." I said. Kwangmin shook his head.

"No, I want Minji to kiss it." he said.

My eyes widened. Oh no he didn't! Kwangmin, Minji is MINE! Not yours bub. Do you really think that Minji's going to kiss your wounds? Well in our dreams Kwangmin! I glared at him and he started crying.

"What now?" I asked him graoning. He looked at me with his teary eyes.

"You..you... WERE BEING MEAN TO ME! YOU SAID THAT MINJI WOULDN'T KISS MY WOUNDS AND THAT SHE WAS ONLY YOURS!" he wailed. I rolled my eyes and put a gag over his mouth.

"Shut up Kwangmin, do you want Minji to hear us?" I asked him. He shook his head and I took the gag away from his mouth. I climbed in the window in the living room and spotted a blonde girl sitting on a couch with a blanket wrapped around her tightly.

I put a gag over , tied her hands and feet, and Kwangmin put on her blind fold.

"hjnsfshfsudushfudsh" she said and started squirming around. I carried her and ran out through the back door carrying Minji and Kwangmin following close behind me.

"EVACUATE!" Kwangmin yelled when he saw Yoseob, Kikwang, and Hongki getting beat with pans. They got up quickly and started running from the 3 killers. We ran to the car and through Minji in the back seat.

"GO GO GO GO GO!" Yoseob yelled as everyone jumped in the car. There wasn't room in the car for Minji so I threw her in the trunk. She started screaming and I got out my rock.

"Sorry Minji." I said and hit her on the head with the rock. Luckily there was only a bump. I slamed the trunk shut and jumped in the car.

"DOOJOON!!!!!!!" Key yelled and started running towards the car with his killer pan.

Doojoon quickly drove away from the neighbor hood crashing into some garbage cans. "You got her?" he asked us.

"Yup."

He smiled. "Mission COMPLETED!" he said and laughd.

Minji's POV

I sat in the living room shivering with a blanket tightly wrapped around me. I was scared to death, luckily Key was here though. He would kick their behinds so hard that they'll go running to their mommy. I tightened my grip on the blanket and sighed.

Suddenly someone put a gag over my mouth, making me panick. Before I could look at the person, they cloaked my eyes with a blindfold, only making me pitch, black, darkness. I felt them tie ropes around my wrist and ankles, burning my skin. The person carried me and started running/

"EVACUATE!" someone yelled. Weird though cause it kinda sounded like Kwangmin to me, and the yelling and whimpering kinda sounded like Kikwang, Yoseob, and Hongki. I heard rustling and I felt myself bump my head on something hard.

"GO GO GO GO GO" someone else yelled, sounding like Yo Yo. It's been a while since I called him that.

I felt myself being carried and thrown in another place.

"DOOJOON!" I heard Key yell and I heard the boy mutter something.

"Sorry Minji." I heard him mumble and I suddenly felt pain on my head. They hit me with a rock. Then I was knocked out.

____________________________________________

Hey guys! ^^ Here's the next update! I know, the plan was really stupid and crazy, BUT IT WORKED! :D Poor Minji, getting knocked out by a rock, and poor Kwangmin. >.<

Anyways, you guys should roleplay! :D I just joined today as Hyuna and we couldn't start until we have enough members. So if anyone is interested please go here:

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90723/daebak-roleplay-apply-bigbang-snsd-teentop-you-roleplaying