chpt.3

Heart 2 Heart Caf'e

I got up at 7, dragged myself out of bed, and changed into my uniform. Another day another 10 bucks.(small pay right? :p) I walked out my room, jogged down the stairs, and skipped to the cafe'. As soon as I got inside i started greeting everyone.

"Hi guys." I said waving my hand and smiling at them.

"Hi." they said back  waving, except Youngmin. Isn't he excited to see his new co worker? Yoseob grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the kitchen." Minji, have you ever decorated a cake before?" he asked me.

I shook my head." Not really. Why?" i asked.

"Well i wanted you to draw flowers on this cake cause you know. I'm a guy. You're a girl." he said chuckling. I got his message. Obviously he doesn't want to be caught making flowers on a cake.-_-'

" I'll try." I said and grabbed the icing away from him. As soon as I started, a hand helped me. I looked up and found Kikwang leading me. I blushed and looked away.

"Squeeze it gently so you won't make big blobs of icing." he said fully focused on the cake and icing. I followed his order and continued decorating.

" Thank you Kikwang oppa." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"No problem Minji." he said and left. As I continued making flowers Kwangmin suddenly came and started poking my cheek.

"What is it oppa?" I asked too absorbed in decorating.

"This is a sign telling you to go up front to help Youngmin." he said.

I blushed and handed him the icing."Sorry oppa. Can you decorate this cake for me?" I asked.

He nodded."Of course Minji." he said and started making flowers. Atleast one guy enjoys making flowers on a cake. I skipped to the front to find 5 people waiting in line. I started another register and smiled brightly at the customers.

"I'll take the next customer over here." I said and a man walked up to me.

"Can I have my order for Stan?" he asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, the baseball cake?" i asked. He nodded. I handed him his order and he paid me exact. I looked over at oungmin who was making a smoothie. He saw me looking at him and he just rolled his eyes. My heart clenched. Meanie.

Then a women and two twin girls walked up to me."Hello, welcome to Heart 2 Heart cafe'. What would you like?" I asked waiting for their order.The little girls browsed over the display and whispered somthing in their mom's ear.

"2 choco cat cookies and 3 banana bango smoothies please." she said.I nodded.

"That will be 5.45." i said recieving her money. I gave her her change and started making the smoothies. I gave the little girls their cookies, and gave the smoothies to their mom. They left smiling. 

Doojoon patted mine and Youngmin's back, smiling widly."Great job guys. Minji, go take orders at the tables. Kwangmin will work here." he said as he handed me a notepad and pen. Cool twin and twin working at the front desk.:D Do you think the customers will notice???

I walked to a group of teenagers talking and laughing at the couches. MAn they were loud like hippos.

"Welcome to Heart 2 Heart cafe'. May I take your order?" I asked chewing the tip of my pen. A blonde girl turned to me. Chewing gum with open. Disgusting.

"Get me a mocha frappacino with extra chocolate shavings." she said looking at her nails.

"Make that 2." a brunette boy said.

"Can I have cheesecake?"

"Giant cookie!" 

"ok then, that will be 12.95." I said jotting down their orders on my note pad. They handed me their money. Before i left I noticed the girl still chewing with open."Excuse me, but please chew with your mouth closed. It's bad manners." I said closing . She nodded and blushed in embaressment.

I walked to the front and handed Kwangmin the note and money. He read throught it and arched an eyebrow." Giant cookie? Do we even sell that?" he asked me.

I shrugged."I dunno. All I know is those teenagers are really loud." I said leaving the front.

"Yoseob we've got an order." Kwangmin said and handed Yoseob the note. He nodded and started masking and gethering the stuff. After waiting a minute i got the order and swiftly gave them to the customers. As I continuously take orders I heard Youngmin yelling at a teenage boy. I looked at them.

"How many times do i have to tell you. We don't sell hotdogs. What do you think this is, Wiener Schnitzel?!" he said. I giggled at his big reaction. He could've just said it nicely. Poor guy. I hope he doesn't cry.

"OWW!" i suddenly heard and saw Youngmin rubbing the back of his head. " What was that for Doojoon?" he asked.

Doojoon was holding a wooden spoon." For being mean to the customers. Now say sorry or no cookie for you." he said. Youngmin's eyes suddenly widened and he started saying sorry like crazy to the teenage boy.

I chuckled to myself and continued taking orders. Doojoon really knows how to persuade people.

_____________________________________________________

Third update. Thank you to those who subscribed and commented.:D I hope you guys like this chapter. Don't forget to comment and subscribe