Two's Company, Three's a Crowd!

Noona, I think I love you

“Hey! Who are you!?” Someone shouted suddenly from behind us.

Minhee and I quickly turned our heads around, it was this tall bespectacled girl…she looked like a prefect or something with neatly worn uniform and everything.

I raised my eyebrows at her as she stretched her arm out and pointed directly at me.

“You’re not supposed to be here!” She shouted.

“Oh it’s the head prefect!” Minhee hissed.

“Head prefect?” I asked, looking towards her.

“Don’t go anywhere! I’m going to get the headmaster….Go Minhee! You’re going to get scolded for bringing a boy into our school!” She continued, walking towards me.

“Hey wait! He’s my friend…he’s just here for lunch…can you just let it pass…he’s going back soon anyway..” Minhee protested, jumping in front of me to block the head prefect.

“Get. Out. Of. My. Way!” She frowned, adjusting her spectacles and shoving Minhee away.

“Noona!” I exclaimed, grabbing her arm.

“Hey come on, you don’t have to get the teacher…I’ll go now..” I tried to reason with her.

But she wasn’t going to back off.

“Omo! Look! Someone’s trying to jump off the rooftop!!” Minhee screamed suddenly, pointing behind the head prefect.

The head prefect turned her head and at this moment Minhee grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the staircase.

“Hey! Come back here!!” I heard the head prefect scream as we ran down the staircase.

“Ppali ppali!!!” Minhee hurried me as we dashed towards the low wall.

“Go go!” She said, grabbing a trashcan in the corner and turning it over so I could get a lift to climb the wall.

I jumped onto the trashcan and turned behind to look at Minhee, she was still holding onto my hand. I gulped as I felt a tingling sensation run through my body as I looked into her eyes…

I was in the middle of an escape!! There wasn’t time for this!!

“Noona…are you gonna be okay?” I asked, concerned.

“I’ll be fine! Go! Ppali…the teachers are gonna come any minute!” Minhee said, letting go of my hand.

“Oohh..” I stuttered as I quickly grabbed onto the top of the wall and pulled myself over.

I took a last look at Minhee as she waved at me and then disappeared from my sight.

I heaved a sigh of relief as my feet landed on the ground and I wiped the beads of imaginary sweat from my head with the back of my hand.

That was close.

That darned head prefect! If it wasn’t for her I would have been able to spend a longer time with Noona.

“Hyung!” I heard Namjoon called as I walked towards the school cafeteria.

“Oh…Joon ah…” I said, looking up at him.

“Hyung where were you!? I managed to sneak out of detention early but I looked all over and couldn’t find you.” Namjoon said.

“Uhhh…I was…at the cafeteria!” I lied.

“You were?? That’s weird…I couldn’t find you anywhere..” Namjoon frowned.

“Come on…we gotta get to the next class..” I said quickly, putting my arm around Namjoon’s shoulder and walking with him towards the school building.

 

School passed on by normally and finally the bell rang to signal the end of school.

“Finally!” I mumbled to myself as I closed my chemistry textbook.

“Joon ah…let’s go..” I told Namjoon who was still busily scribbling the answers on his worksheet.

“Ooh…coming!” He replied.

We took off our lab coats and goggles and exited the chemistry lab.

“The recording room’s full now, the band’s using it.” Namjoon told me as we loaded our books into our lockers.

“Then why don’t we go to the dance room and practice some dance first.” I suggested.

“Sounds good.” Namjoon replied.

We changed to our gym class clothes and proceeded to the dance room to practice some dancing.

Dancing was one of the other things I loved to do…other than writing songs and rapping. I would always feel so refreshed and invigorated after dancing and sweating it out.

We stopped after a while and sat down on the ground to rest, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my neck, wiping the sweat away from my face.

“Ahhhh I’m thirsty…” Namjoon complained, lying on his back on the ground.

“What do you want? I’ll go to the vending machine and get some drinks..” I offered, standing up from the ground.

“Cola…” Namjoon mumbled.

I nodded as I left the dance room, not realizing that I had left my phone inside…and also not knowing that while I was away Minhee called and Namjoon..being the busybody he was picked up the call.

 

Rap Monster pov:

I was lying on the ground in the dance room resting when suddenly I heard a phone ringing.

It definitely wasn’t mine…so it must be hyung’s.

I got up from the ground and went over to Yoongi’s bag and grabbed his phone from beside it.

“Minhee Noona…” I read out loud.

There was a picture on the screen with him and a girl with long hair and pretty face.

“Heol…he has a pretty girl friend and he doesn’t tell me!?” I mumbled to myself.

“Yoboseyo!” I answered.

“Oh…” The girl spoke, she had a pretty and sweet voice too.

The kind that would make a guy melt (if she did aegyo).

“Is this Yoongi’s phone?” She asked.

“Yes this is Yoongi’s phone! He’s not here right now….this is Namjoon…also known as Rap Monster.” I grinned.

“Oh! Are you the friend that raps with Yoongi…”

“Yeah! He let you listen to our songs?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah! He lets me listen to all his songs! I love them!” She replied excitedly.

“Cool…so…are you…Yoongi’s girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend?? Aniyo…..” She chuckled.

“I’m Minhee…we’re just friends…but not really! He’s my best friend actually.” She explained.

“Great…she’s not his girlfriend…that means…I have a chance!” I smirked as that thought ran through my head.

“Well…it was nice talking to you…Rap Monster….”

“Could you tell Yoongi I called, ask him to call me back when he’s free..”

“Oh! Yeah! Sure! Maybe the both of us could meet up sometime too..” I suggested.

“Huh!?” She exclaimed.

“Haha…Mian…what I meant was…maybe we could meet next time…with Yoongi hyung around of course.”

“Oh! Yeah sure!”

“I’ll tell Yoongi hyung you called…see ya..” I finished as I hung up the call.

 

Suga pov:

“Here’s your cola!” I said, throwing Namjoon the can of coke.

“Hyung…” Namjoon said as I sat down on the floor and opened my can of Pocari Sweat.

“Hmmm?” I asked, looking at him.

“How come you know such a pretty girl and you don’t tell me?” He said, holding up a phone and pointing at the screen.

I widened my eyes as I realized it was my phone.

“Yah! Who said you could touch my phone!” I shouted, grabbing it from him.

“She called just now…Minhee Noona…”

“Aiishhh!! And you answered the phone!?” I exclaimed, staring angrily at Namjoon.

“Yeah…I did…” Namjoon replied, finishing the rest of his cola.

“When were you gonna tell me about her huh!? Hyung! That’s just like you to keep good things to yourself!”

“You shouldn’t have answered my phone!” I said, running my fingers through my hair frustratedly.

“Hyung…why are you being so secretive…do you like her?”

“No!” I blurted out.

“Then what’s the problem….” Namjoon mumbled.

“Aishhh..” I grit my teeth uneasily as I collapsed onto the ground with my hands on my face.

How long could I keep her a secret anyway?

 

Namjoon and I finished up dance practice and we showered and left the school together.

“You can leave now…” I said, looking at Namjoon through the side of my eye.

I was going to meet Minhee and send her to her workplace and I totally didn’t want Namjoon to be there.

“Why?” Namjoon said nonchalantly, a lollipop in his mouth.

“We’re going different ways…” I mumbled, hinting at him to get lost.

“Hyung! You’re gonna meet Minhee Noona aren’t you!” He said, squeezing my shoulder.

I cringed as he did that.

“Come on! Let me meet her!” Namjoon insisted.

I rolled my eyes as I sighed and walked out of the school gate with Namjoon following behind me.

So much for wanting to get rid of him.

“Cool! She’s studying in the girls school next door!” Namjoon exclaimed as he followed me to the school gate of Keisung Girls High.

“Yoongi ah!” Minhee called as she ran towards me.

I smiled at her, seeing her smile made me forget that Namjoon was there.

“Noona!” I called.

“Oh!” She said as she saw Namjoon.

“Heyyy!” He grinned, waving at her.

I hissed at Namjoon, I didn’t like the way he was looking at Minhee at all.

“What?” He mouthed at me, pretending like he didn’t know.

“I’m Kim Nam joon….nice to meet you!” Namjoon grinned.

“Go Minhee…” Minhee replied, smiling a little.

“You’re even more pretty in person.” Namjoon complimented.

Minhee giggled at Namjoon’s statement.

“Ahemmm…” I pretended to clear my throat as I rolled my eyes at Namjoon.

“Noona, let’s go.” I said, turning to Minhee.

Minhee nodded as the both of us walked side-by-side, leaving Namjoon at the back.

“So…did the head prefect make things difficult for you?” I asked.

“Good thing you left before any of the teachers saw you!” Minhee said.

“You know me…I can handle her…no problem.” Minhee winked.

I smiled at her and was about to reply when suddenly Namjoon pushed himself in between us.

“So….Minhee ssi…how long have you known Yoongi…” He asked.

I gave Namjoon a death stare but he ignored it.

“We’ve known each other since we were kids….I live just next door to him.” Minhee explained.

“Oh…so where do you work? Part time?” Namjoon continued asking her questions and the both of them talked happily.

It was my turn to get left behind now.

“Greaaattt….” I mumbled as I sighed and followed after the both of them.

“Just great…”