Tonight

Noona, I think I love you

Song: Today - G Dragon ft. Kim Jong Wan

 

“Umma! Who ate the last papico…” I asked, looking inside the fridge.

I was craving Papico now and there wasn’t even one left.

“Molla! Your appa must have eaten it!” My Mom replied.

I sighed as I closed the door of the fridge.

“I should go down to the store and get some…” I thought to myself as I grabbed my keys and wallet.

“Where are you going?” My Mom demanded as she saw me going out the door.

“To get Papico..” I mumbled, closing the door behind me.

I went to the store nearby where Minhee and I went to get the milk in the afternoon. It was open 24 hours.

I grabbed a box of Papico and some snacks from the aisles then I went to the counter to pay for them.

“Oh…you’re here alone. Didn’t your girlfriend come with you?” The ahjumma at the counter said, recognizing me.

“Ah…she’s not my girlfriend.” I smiled embarrassedly.

“Go tell her you like her….the two of you look good together.” The ahjumma laughed, packing my stuff into the plastic bag.

I blushed a little and smiled as I grabbed the plastic bag from the counter.

“Have a good night.” I bowed as I left the store.

As I stepped out of the store, I stretched my arms and took a deep breath of the night air.

I wondered how Minhee’s date with Jin went.

Was she happy?

I smiled to myself as I thought about what the ahjumma at the store said about Minhee and I, then I took out a tube of Papico from the plastic bag and started eating it.

It felt good, satisfying my craving.

I was walking back to my apartment when suddenly I heard a scream coming from behind the bend.

I raised my eyebrows and stopped in my tracks, listening for the scream again. This time…it sounded like Minhee…I was sure of that.

I ran behind the bend and true enough there were a group of men pushing Minhee around like she was some kind of rag doll.

“Yah!!!” I screamed, dropping my plastic bag and my ice cream and running over.

“What do you think you’re doing!?” I shouted, pushing the guy who was grabbing Minhee and pulling her behind me.

“Noona, are you all right?” I asked, turning to face her.

There were tears around her eyes and she looked really scared.

The first thing I could think of was why was she alone, why didn’t Jin send her home safely?

“Look kid, this is none of your business…you better get lost now!” The leader shouted.

“As long as you touch Noona…it’s MY BUSINESS!” I frowned, staring at him…trying really hard to show that I wasn’t scared.

“Take care of him! I’ll get the girl!” The leader ordered as he stepped behind me.

The other guys were coming at me so I had to fight back so I grabbed a wooden stick from nearby and started hitting the men that were coming at me.

I was fighting them when suddenly I heard Minhee scream again.

I turned around and saw the leader grabbing her and pulling her away.

“Noona!!” I screamed as I ran over and hit the leader on his back with the wooden stick.

“Get your hands off Noona!!” I shouted.

The leader pushed Minhee away and she fell onto the ground, then he came at me.

I was fighting with him when suddenly one of the other men came from behind and was about to hit me on the head with a baseball bat.

“Andwae!!” Minhee shouted as she ran towards me and threw her arms around me.

The next thing I knew we were on the ground and the baseball bat smashed onto the ground beside where my head was.

My breathing got heavy as I saw the baseball bat just a few inches away from my head. If Noona hadn’t saved me, my head would have been smashed in.

“Hyungnim! There’s a person coming this way!” I heard one of the men shout.

“Let’s go…we’ll deal with Kim Seokjin another day.” I heard the leader say.

“But Hyungnim..what about the girl?”

“I said let’s go!”

I heard the shuffling of their feet as I slowly pushed myself up from the ground.

Noona was lying on the ground next to me with her eyes closed, there were bruises on her hands and legs. Thankfully her head wasn’t hurt.

“Noona! Noona! Can you hear me?” I asked putting my arms around Minhee and shaking her lightly.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee’s voice was weak as she slowly opened her eyes to look at me.

She still looked afraid and the corners of her eyes were wet.

“Noona, it’s okay now…they’re gone.” I told her, sitting her up on the ground and looking at her.

“Are you hurt anywhere?” I asked, looking at her from head to toe.

“My ankle…I think I might have twisted it..” Minhee said.

“I’ll take you home…” I said, kneeling my right knee on the ground and turning my back to face her.

“Noona, get up on my back…I’ll carry you.” I said.

“Is that okay?” Minhee asked.

“Noona, just get on…you’re light…I can carry you.” I smiled at her.

Minhee gave me a small smile as she slowly got up on my back and I stood up and started walking.

“Am I heavy? I think I might have gained some weight…I shouldn’t have ate the fried chicken..” Minhe grumbled.

I chuckled.

“Gwenchanha…Noona…you’re as light as a feather.”

Minhee smiled at me as she rested her head on my shoulder.

We reached Minhee’s apartment and she gave e the keys to open her door.

I lifted her onto the couch.

“Where’s your first aid kit? I’ll tend to your wounds first.” I asked Minhee.

“It’s over there on top of the bookshelf.” Minhee pointed.

I nodded as I went to get the first aid kit, then I knelt down on the floor to look at Minhee’s ankle.

I slowly undid her shoelaces and took of her shoes.

“Does it hurt?” I asked, rotating her feet in a circular motion.

“Ahhh..ummm..” Minhee nodded, scrunching her face.

“This will hurt a little…I’ll count to three okay?” I told Minhee, holding her foot tightly.

Minhee nodded at me.

“I trust you.” She said.

“1…..”

“2!” I saidm then I twisted her ankle back into position.

“Kyaaa!!” Minhee screamed.

I smiled at her as I grabbed the ointment and massaged her feet.

“Yah! You said you’ll count to 3!” Minhee protested.

“It didn’t hurt did it.” I said, bandaging her foot.

“There…all done.” I said, getting up from the ground.

There was a stinging pain in my knee and I looked down at it and realized my jeans was torn and there was a huge cut on my knee and it was bleeding down my jeans to my ankles.

“Yoongi ah! You’re bleeding!” Minhee screamed, staring at my knee.

“It’s fine…it’s just a small cut.” I said.

“Small cut!? Your whole jeans is soaked with blood.”

“This won’t do! Yoongi ah, pass me the first aid kit.” She said, raising her hand out.

“Noona! You’re hurt…I’ll do it myself.” I said, walking to the kitchen.

“Where are you going!?” Minhee asked.

I didn’t reply her as I went to the kitchen and made her some honey water.

“Here, drink this…it’ll calm you down. Noona I bet you had quite a big shock just now.” I said, handing her the cup.

“Yoongi ah…gomawo..” Minhee said, as I sat down next to her and worked on my knee wound.

“Noona…why were you alone? Didn’t Jin walk you home?” I asked.

“He wanted to go get some fruit from the store so he asked me to walk to his house first and he’ll catch up.” Minhee explained.

“SO he left you alone to walk home all by yourself in the dark!?? Noona, what if I didn’t come by and no one heard you! Those gangsters would have taken you away and hurt you!”

“How could Jin be so careless and let you walk alone at night like that!? No matter what he should have made sure you were home safe before he did anything!” I ranted.

I was just so angry that Jin just left Minhee to walk home herself like that.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee said, taking my hand.

“Noona, next time if Jin leaves you alone like that again…call me…all right?” I said, looking at her.

“Mmmm…” Minhee smiled as she wrapped her fingers around my hand.

I was still so angry with Jin I almost forgot how nervous I was getting because Noona was holding my hand.

Just then, Minhee’s phone rang.

She let go of my hand and grabbed her phone to answer it.

“Jin ssi…” Minhee spoke, looking at me.

I furrowed my brows as I watched her speak.

“Minhee ssi, where are you??” I could hear Jin’s voice over at the other end.

“I’m at home….”

“Did something happen??”

“Mmmm…something happened but Yoongi took me home…I’m all right now…I’m tired and I want to rest…I’ll call you tomorrow oh?”

Jin was about to speak when I grabbed the phone from her.

“Yah! What were you thinking leaving Minhee to walk home alone by herself at night like that!? Do you know what happened?!” I demanded.

“What happened?? Did something happen to Minhee?”

“Listen, if you ever leave Minhee alone like that I will never let you off understand!?”

“Yoongi ah…that’s enough..” Minhee said, reaching out from the phone.

“Noona..” I protested.

Minhee gave me a nod and I lowered the phone from my ear and passed it to her.

“Jin ssi….I’ll call you tomorrow.” She said as she hung up.

“Yoongi ah…gomawo…for caring so much about me.” Minhee said, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

I sighed as I slowly raised my arms to hug her back.

It was a nice feeling.

Just then, I heard Noona’s stomach rumble.

Minhee laughed embarrassedly as she held her stomach and looked at me.

“Noona, are you hungry? I’ll make you something to eat.” I said, smiling at her cuteness.

“Mmmm!” Minhee grinned as I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

“AH….Yoongi ah, you’re leg’s hurt…why don’t I do it?” Minhee said, trying to get up from the couch.

“Noona! You can’t walk yet…I’ll cook okay?” I insisted.

Minhee gave a resigned smile as she sat back down on the couch.

“Yoongi ah….I think I’m very lucky..” She said, resting her head on her hands and staring at me.

“Wae?” I asked, taking out the ramyeon form the cupboard.

“Because……I have you.” She grinned at me.

I started to blush as I quickly looked away from her gaze and pretended to be busy with the cooking.

“Of course..you don’t know how lucky you are.” I replied, smiling to myself.

Minhee chuckled as she the tv.

I finished cooking and the both of us sat on the floor in front of the tv and Minhee started eating.

“Mmmmm…it tastes sooo goood…” Minhee mumbled through a mouthful of noodles.

“Noona, that’s just store bought ramyeon.” I reminded her.

“Hmmmm…maybe because..you cooked it for me?” She teased.

“Don’t talk to much and Hurry and finish your noodles..” I said, smiling at her.

Minhee finished her noodles and I grabbed the pot and brought it to the sink to wash up.

After I came back from washing up, I realized that Minhee had fallen asleep in front of the tv with her head lying on the table.

I smiled at her sleeping face as I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off then I sat next to her and rested my head on the table as well….facing her.

I smiled as I watched her peaceful sleeping face.

She looked so pretty even when she was sleeping.

This was one of those moments that I wished would last forever.

Just then, Minhee moved her nose and I saw her eyeballs move a little under her eyelids.

I gasped as I quickly turned my head the other way, afraid that she would wake up and realize I was staring at her.

I gulped as I waited for her to say something but she didn't, so I slowly got up and looked back at her.

She was still sleeping so I grabbed a blanket from the couch and covered her with it.

“Guess I better go now..” I thought to myself as I got up from the floor and was about to walk away from the table when I felt Minhee grab my leg.

“Noona…” I mumbled, turning behind to look at her.

She still had her eyes closed but she was definitely grabbing onto my leg.

“Yoongi ah…kajima…” She mumbled.

I blinked my eyes at her, wondering if I was dreaming or seeing things.

“Stay here with me tonight…..I’m scared…I don’t want to be alone..” She said.

I smiled at her as I bent down and took her hand that was holding onto my leg.

“Arasso…I’ll stay by your side…I won’t go anywhere..” I told her.

A smile spread across Minhee’s face as she grabbed the blanket closer to her.

Then I sat down with my back against the couch and watched her sleep….until….I fell asleep myself….

 

Jin’s pov:

I sighed as I stared at my phone, which was lying on my bed in front of me.

I was waiting for Minhee to call again or at least message me.

After that call she had switched off her phone and wasn’t even replying any of my messages.

I was her boyfriend and I was worried about her but she didn’t even bother telling me what happened just now.

How could I go to sleep like that?

I contemplated going over to her place but she had said she wanted to rest and would call me tomorrow. I didn’t want to seem like I was overly worried or anything.

But I couldn’t help but to think….

Was she at home alone?

Was Yoongi with her?

Was he going to spend the night with her.

He was definitely more than just her best friend….

I shouldn’t have left her to walk to my place alone by herself!!

I sighed as I buried my face in my pillow…hopefully she isn’t badly hurt…

 

Hopefully she’ll stop being angry with me tomorrow…

 

A/n: This picture is too cute! Need to share XDDD Who cannot wait for the other BTS members to be revealed? Kekekeke