Misunderstandings

Noona, I think I love you

Boyfriend Profile:

Name: Kim Taehyung/Taetae/V

Type: The Reasonable Boyfriend

Description: Although usually open and willing to discuss relationship issues without becoming defensive, irrationally angry or abusive, he might not be as emotionally available as the other type of boyfriends. Because of his nature, he is usually less intense and passionate in his feelings and instead relies on compromise and logic instead, navigating emotional issues with rationalism.

A/n: The timeline for the first half of this chapter was during Minhee's date with Taehyung...I wanted to make Suga's pov too.

 

Suga’s pov:

After school, Namjoon and I went to the dance studio nearby to practice our dance.

The music was blaring and I was trying to concentrate on getting the steps right but my mind kept pushing back to Minhee.

She was all I could think about the whole day in classes, in between classes, after school…and even now.

Why her sudden change in attitude?

I was back to square one again.

Just then, I moved to close to Namjoon and I stepped on his foot.

“Ahhhh!! Hyung!!” Namjoon exclaimed, hopping and grabbing his foot.

“Mian!!” I apologized.

“Hyung..what’s with you…you’ve been spacing out all day.”

“First you tripped over your own two feet and now this…” Namjoon complained.

“Mian…” I sighed, grabbing my water bottle and taking a long drink from it.

“Is there something bothering you?” Namjoon asked, turning the music player off.

“It’s nothing.” I lied, wiping my sweat off my face with my towel.

“Come on, do you expect me do believe that?” Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrow at me.

I sighed at him as I lowered the towel from my face.

I can trust him right?

“It’s Minhee….” I mumbled.

“I knew it.” Namjoon said, smacking the bench with his palm.

“What is it this time?” He asked.

“Well….she’s been acting weirdly lately….” I started.

“We usually have a really good relationship but recently she’s been getting angry with me a lot….she tries to act like she’s not but I can tell….” I explained.

“Like this morning, we were talking normally and then suddenly without warning she just turned cold…” I said, rolling my eyes.

Namjoon shook his head at me.

“Well you must have done SOMETHING that made her angry…” He said.

“Well, the only thing different now is….” I paused, suddenly realizing something.

“Taeyoung…” I finished, turning to look at Namjoon.

He nodded at me like he knew what I was thinking.

“There you have it…” He said.

“Yah Hyung, sometimes I don’t know if you’re REALLY clueless about stuff like this…or are you faking…”

“Noona likes you….you idiot!” Namjoon said, elbowing me in my stomach.

“Ahhhh..” I mumbled, opening my mouth and inching away from Namjoon.

“You….think so?” I stuttered, I couldn’t quite get my head around that thought just yet.

“Look….why else would she be angry then? It’s obvious she’s jealous cause you have Youngie now.” Namjoon explained.

I just sat there speechless, holding my water bottle in my hand and staring at Namjoon.

He was right….

“Hyung, I suggest before you go any furthur with Youngie….please make your feelings to Noona clear…please.” Namjoon sighed.

“Youngie’s still a kid….and it’s my duty as her elder male cousin to protect her like an Oppa should…so please.” He said, patting me on my shoulder.

I could feel the lump forming in my throat again as I gulped and looked at Namjoon.

He was dead serious.

Before I could reply, the door opened and in walked Taeyoung carrying a cute paper bag with the picture of a bear on it.

Namjoon and I turned our heads to look at her as she came in.

“Yoongi Oppa! Namjoon Oppa!” She called, grinning happily.

“Oh…Youngie..” I mumbled.

“Oh. You’re here?” Namjoon continued.

“Awwww, you’re done practicing?? I was hoping I could see the both of you dance.” Taeyoung pouted, setting the paper bag onto the bench.

“We could show you…but the thing is…..Yoongi Hyung here isn’t really in good form today.” Namjoon smiled, squeezing my shoulder.

“Oh, Oppa! What’s wrong? Are you sick??” Taeyoung asked, widening her eyes as rushing to my side.

“I’m fine…” I said, forcing a smile.

“You sure?” Taeyoung asked, pushing my fringe away from my face and pressing her palm against my forehead.

“Yeah….since you wanna see…Joon and I will dance for you..” I smiled, taking her hand down from my head.

“Mmmmmm!!” Taeyoung nodded excitedly.

I stood up from the bench and stood in front of the full-length mirrors that covered the walls of the whole room.

Min Yoongi….what the hell is going on in your mind….

I thought, as I stared at my own reflection in the mirror.

What is so hard about confessing your feelings to Minhee…

I shook my body to loosen up my muscles as Namjoon the music. [We Are Bulletproof Pt.2]

I quickly shook the distractions from my head as Namjoon joined me and we started dancing.

It felt like my moves were flowing better right now and Namjoon and I looked like we were in sync in the reflection on the mirrors.

Maybe it was because….I finally knew that Minhee liked me….

 

“That was daebak!!” Taeyoung shrieked as she clapped her hands loudly.

“Finally! Yoongi Hyung was stepping on my foot the whole time before you came!” Namjoon sighed, running the towel through his stiff hair.

“Yah, it wasn’t THAT bad!” I retorted.

I was about to turning my body to face Taeyoung when she suddenly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

I widened my eyes as I looked down at her head resting against my chest.

“Opppaaa….I’m so happy for you….you can finally realize your dreams…” She said, looking up at me.

I blushed a little as I smiled back at her and my arms slowly crept up her back.

“I can’t believe it either….it’s like a dream come true…”

“AHEM!” Namjoon cleared his throat loudly.

Taeyoung and I quickly let go of each other and turned to face him.

“I’m still here…” He said, waving his arms in the air.

“Sorry Oppa…” Taeyoung apologized, grinning embarrassedly with her hands behind her back.

“You guys can carry on with your lovey dovey later….now…let’s eat..” He said.

“Oh!” Taeyoung nodded as she scurried to the bench and started taking out the food from the paper bag.

“You guys are going to become idols soon….and idols have strict diets…so I made something healthy!” She smiled, taking out two lunch boxes from the paper bag.

Namjoon and I sat down on the floor as we watched eagerly to see what Taeyoung made.

“Jajjang!! Chicken fried rice with a slice of cheese and fried egg.” She said.

Namjoon and I looked at each other and then back at the lunch boxes in front of us.

“Heol, no dukbukki and fried chicken??” Namjoon said.

“Yah! Do you think you can eat whatever you want when you become an idol??? You have to train yourselves now!”

“Besides, you haven’t even tried it yet…how do you know it’s not good?” Taeyoung pouted.

“I’m sure it’ll taste great..” I smiled at her, picking up a lunchbox.

Taeyoung smiled sweetly at me as she took a spoon and scooped some rice from the lunchbox.

“Oppa, tell me if its good or not okay? I can improve it later…” She said, holding the spoon in front of my mouth.

I ate from the spoon, the fried rice actually tasted good.

But it was far from the junk food Namjoon and I always stuffed ourselves with.

“It’s good.” I nodded.

“I got juice too!” Taeyoung grinned, pulling out two bottles of orange juice.

“Oppa here..” She said, opening the bottle and passing it to me.

I smiled as I drank from it.

“Heol…” Namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

“I think I’ll have to sit in the corner and eat my food so I won’t puke..” He said sarcastically.

“Yah! Oppa! You’re just jealous cause you don’t have a girlfriend right..” Taeyoung said, sticking out her tongue at Namjoon.

“Merong!”

I laughed as I watched the two of them argue.

At least Taeyoung was able to divert my mind from Minhee….

well at least for now….

 

After dance practice, I sent Taeyoung home and then walked back to my place.

I stared at my phone…

I wondered what Minhee did today since she had a day off.

I wondered who she spent it with?

I checked my earlier message to her:

“Noona, I’m at the dance studio practicing my dance for the auditions…..you can come by if you want to..I’ll be here till late..”

She didn’t reply.

I sighed as I started to type another message.

“Noona, I’m done with dance practice…I’m on my way home now. Are you home yet?”

“The talent scout from BigHit called, he said the auditions will be held in August…we can register for it then.”

“I’m probably gonna be practicing a lot…I’m really nervous…”

I paused for a moment after I finished typing the message, then I sent it out…waiting for Noona to reply and taking my phone out of my pocket every few seconds.

But she didn’t reply.

As I neared the apartment, I wasn’t really looking at the road in front of me and I knocked into someone.

“Mian!” The person mumbled an apology.

I looked up and realized it was Taehyung.

“Oh..” I stuttered, wondering what I should say.

Did he just come from Minhee’s place?

“Why are you here?” I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

“Yoongi Hyung! Did you just come back from dance practice?” He smiled.

I said nothing, waiting for him to reply to my question.

“I was at Minhee Noona’s place…we watched a movie together.” He grinned.

What!?

“Movie?” I mumbled.

“Yeah…it was really boring though…I hated it..” Taehyung laughed, scratching his head.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

I clearly told him to stay away from Minhee…

But who was I to say anything anyway…Minhee was free to do whatever she wanted..

And so was he.

“Hyung, I better go…it’s getting late! I’ll see you around!” Taehyung waved, as he walked away.

I watched him leave then I started to walk towards the lifts.

So many things were going through my mind now.

Exactly how close were they!?

“Arghhh…” I mumbled frustratedly to myself as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I sighed as I stopped below the apartment block and looked up at Minhee’s window.

The lights were off.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Minhee’s number, my heart beating faster with every ring.

Noona pick up please.

I thought as I stared up at her window.

“The person you have called is currently not available…..”

The voicemail sounded.

Fine…since she doesn’t want to talk to me…

I stuffed my phone into my jeans pocket angrily as I made for the lift.

Why was I even trying so hard anyway?

 

Minhee’s pov:

The next morning, I woke up in shock. I had fallen asleep last night after looking at my pictures with Taehyung and I was hugging the stuffed lion.

“Omo omo!!! I’m late for school!!” I exclaimed, quickly getting up from bed and running towards the bathroom.

After showering quickly and changing into my uniform, I grabbed my bag and flew out of the house…leaving my phone at home.

After exiting the lift, I quickly ran towards the basketball court when suddenly someone stopped me.

“Noona! Where are you going in such a hurry??” He said, grabbing my arm.

I spun around and realized it was Taehyung.

He was standing there looking at my clothes and face with a confused expression on his face.

“Taetae…” I mumbled.

“Taetae ya….I gotaa go I’m late for school!” I said, pulling away from him.

“Noona!” Taehyung said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back.

I widened my eyes at him, wondering why he was stopping me.

“It’s Saturday…” He said.

I blinked at him as my brain slowly processed what he said.

It’s Saturday.

“AHHHH!!! I’m so stupid!!” I exclaimed, hitting myself on my head.

Taehyung started to laugh as he watched me.

“Noona, you’re cute.” He smiled.

I smiled back at him as I started to blush.

I must have looked so stupid to him…in my uniform and all.

Why did he look so cute and handsome at the same time.

“Ahhh, Noona I have something for you.” He grinned, taking out something he was hiding behind his back.

“I came here to give you this.” He smiled, holding out a rectangular shaped thing that was wrapped in brown paper.

I widened my eyes as I took it from him, wondering what it was.

“Open it.” Taehyung said.

I slowly peeled back the brown paper and revealed what was inside.

It was a brown colored wooden picture frame and inside was a collage of the funny selcas we took yesterday..it looked like he printed them and cut them out and made a collage.

I stared at it…it was so pretty…no one had ever gave me something like this before.

“Did you make this yourself??” I asked, widening my eyes at him.

“Yeah…I couldn’t sleep last night so I printed out the pictures and made a collage…then I put it in a photoframe….”

“Do you like it?” He asked, his eyes widening slightly.

“I love it!” I exclaimed, smiling happily.

“Ahhhh!! That’s a relief then….I was afraid after the sunflower yesterday…” Taehyug chuckled, scratching his head.

I smiled at him.

“Gomawo..Taetae ya..”

Taehyung smiled shyly at me.

“Noona…why don’t we go have breakfast? But you should get changed first…” He said, pointing to my clothes.

“Of course! I’ll get changed right away!” I said, laughing.

 

Suga’s pov:

The next morning, I decided to go get some fresh air and clear my head.

I couldn’t really sleep last night because Noona didn’t reply me and…..Taehyung…

I was down at the letterboxes collecting mail when suddenly I spotted Minhee running out of the lift in her school uniform.

I widened my eyes as I watched her run towards the basketball court.

Is there school today?

I stepped out from the building and was about to call out to her when suddenly Taehyung appeared and grabbed her arm.

I stopped in my tracks and watched them quietly.

Taehyung and Minhee were talking, at first MInhee seemed frantic but later she started laughing after Taehyung said something.

I watched as Taehyung pulled out something from behind his back and gave it to Minhee.

She looked so happy after she received it.

It looked like a picture frame or something.

The both of them looked happy together.

I had seen enough.

I sighed as I turned my back towards them and walked back towards the lifts.

Minhee didn’t even bother to reply any of my messages….or call me back…

She’s probably forgotten about me because Taehyung was here now…..

I was about to enter the lift when suddenly Taeyoung jumped out from nowhere.

“Oppa!” She exclaimed, grinning at me.

“Ooh…Youngie…” I stuttered, shocked to see her.

“Oppa, it’s Saturday….we should go on a date!” Taeyoung grinned, grabbing my hand.

“Hmmmm…I was thinking of writing some songs today…but all right..I guess we can go out.” I said.

“Where shall we go?” Taeyoung smiled, wrapping her arm around mine.

“Hmmmm…are you hungry? I haven’t had breakfast yet…” I said.

Taeyoung was about to reply when suddenly while we were walking out, we bumped into Minhee…and Taehyung.

I looked up and caught Minhee’s gaze.

Her smile faded as she looked at me and then at Taeyoung.

“Oh. Oppa…!Unnie…!” Taeyoung exclaimed.

“Youngie! Yoongi Hyung!” Taehyung greeted.

“Are you guys going out as well?” Taeyoung asked.

“Actually yes…I was just going to get changed.” Minhee replied coldly.

I sighed as I looked at her, still wondering why she didn’t reply any of my messages.

But I couldn’t ask.

“See you around then…have fun..” Minhee finished, walking past me without even looking.

I took a deep breath as I bit my lip and carried on walking.

“So Oppa, where should we go!?” I heard Taeyoung’s voice.

But all I could think of was Minhee.

 

A/n: Sorry if Taetae's bf profile's description is a little hard to understand lol...it just means that he isn't as passionate and intense in a relationship as other guys? Gets bored easily....anyway don't worry about it...it's just a description. As the story unfolds you'll find out why taetae and minhee....breaks up. 

P.S. Kekekekee you guys love Taetae a lot don't youuu....I too have a soft spot for him....I promise you won't hate him even after he & minhee breaks up :3 cause...I have a plan....but don't forget Yoongi okaaayyy XDDD