Jealousy In The First Degree

Noona, I think I love you

“Yoongi ah, take down the trash to recycling area.” My Mom said, taking out the trash bag from the kitchen and putting it outside the kitchen door.

“All right!” I said, putting down the Bleach Manga I was reading and getting up from the couch.

“Remember to sort them out first.” She reminded as I left the house.

Just as I opened the door and left my apartment, I heard the door of Minhee’s apartment open at the same time as well.

I stopped in my tracks and looked up as I saw Minhee exit from her house. She was all dolled up and was wearing a white-cropped top with black stripes and a pair of black skinny jeans. Her hair was let down nicely and she was wearing a pair of black pumps [Like this].

I was mesmerized by her beauty for a moment and didn’t realize I was staring.

“Oh Yoongi ah!” She exclaimed happily as she turned and saw me.

The sudden gust of wind caught some of her hair and it blew in the wind. I swear there was just sparkles all around her and she looked like the prettiest girl on earth.

Was she even human?

“Ooh…Noo..Noona..” I stuttered, getting my senses back.

“Taking out the trash?” She asked, smiling at me and looking at the bag of trash I was carrying.

“Yeahhh..” I said, quickly adjusting my messy hair…and my face probably looked like too.

Minhee chuckled as we walked towards the lift together.

“Are you gonna meet Joon?” I asked, as we entered the lift.

“Mmmmm…” Minhee nodded.

“You’ll be coming for dinner tonight right?” She asked, looking at me.

“Yeah..I am..” I replied.

“Don’t back out okay, I want you to be there Yoongi ah, you’re my best friend.” Minhee said, grabbing my arm.

“I’ll be there..” I smiled at her.

“So…I’ll see you tonight..” I said, as we left the lift.

Today was the first time I met Minhee “alone” after she started dating Namjoon and it didn’t really feel the same like before. To be honest, it felt a little awkward…maybe it was because Minhee was finally dating a guy…

And it wasn’t me.

“Wait!” Minhee exclaimed, suddenly grabbing my arm and pulling me behind the pillar.

I widened my eyes at her as my body spun to face her.

“Noona..” I stuttered, staring at her pretty face.

My heart suddenly thumping hard against my chest.

“Yoongi ah…is everything all right? It seems like you’re distancing yourself from me after I started going out with Namjoon.” Minhee asked.

I sighed as I thought about what to say.

“No…it’s just..I don’t wanna get in your way is all. Noona, you’ve finally got a boyfriend…who looks after you and makes you happy….I’m happy for you.” I replied.

“Yoongi ah, you’re my best friend….and you’re irreplaceable. Even though I have a boyfriend now…your opinion still means everything to me. So..if there’s anything…anything at all you want to say to me…don’t hesistate…okay?” Minhee smiled, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me.

“I know Noona…” I replied, my arms were about to lift up to hug her back but then I remembered; she had a boyfriend now.

She was still hugging me when I turned my head to the left and realized Namjoon had arrived and had seen us hugging.

“Nnn..Noona..” I hissed, nudging her so she would let go of me.

Minhee released her hug and looked towards where I was looking.

“Oh! Namjoon ah…you’re here..” She smiled.

Namjoon had taken off his shades and he was like staring at me…with those eyes again.

I gulped, grabbing the bag of trash tighter in my hand.

“Hyung…what are you doing here?” Namjoon asked curiously.

“Did I miss anything?” He asked, turning to Minhee.

Minhee was about to speak when I stopped her.

“I was just…taking out the trash…” I explained.

“Met…Noona in the lift…I’m just…gonna go now.” I said quickly as I glanced at Minhee to say goodbye and I quickly took off with the bag of trash in my hand.

“Namjoon ah…let’s go…” I heard Minhee say as she held Namjoon’s hand and they walked off.

 

Rap Monster pov:

“Did I miss something? I clearly saw you hugging Yoongi hyung just now.” I asked, looking at Minhee.

She was my girlfriend now, she shouldn’t be going around hugging other guys!

“Namjoon ah….are you angry? Yoongi’s my best friend…we’ve known each other since forever…he’s like a younger brother to me. It’s normal for me to hug him.” Minhee explained.

“Noona…I know…I know you and Yoongi hyung are close but…I’m your boyfriend now…and Yoongi is a guy after all. I’m not comfortable with you having any skinship with him.” I said firmly.

“Namjoon ah…” Minhee said, with a confused expression on her face.

“Noona…just do this for me okay? I’m not saying you can’t be friends with Yoongi hyung anymore…just..no skinship…if you want to hug anyone it should be me now…not him.”

“Oh?” I said, holding her hand tightly.

“Mmmm…arasso…” Minhee nodded and smiled a little but I could tell she wasn’t that happy.

 

Suga’s pov:

So it was finally evening and I was going out to meet Minhee and Namjoon for dinner.

I was busy grabbing clothes out of my closet trying to decide what to wear.

I grabbed a black long sleeved jumper and placed it against my chest in front of the mirror.

“Nah…I’m always wearing this…” I thought to myself as I threw it onto the bed.

Then I grabbed a black t-shirt.

“Too casual…”

Then I grabbed a grey hoodie.

“Not this either!”

“Arghhhh!!” I said frustratedly as I turned to look at my closet.

Then I realized everything inside was either black….

Or white…

Or grey….

Gosh I am such a boring person!!

In the end I just decided to go with the black T-shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my black bandana and tied it around my head and changed my ear studs, then I left the house. [Click here for what Suga's wearing]

My stomach felt queasy as I entered the BBQ restaurant that Namjoon told me to meet them at.

The strong smell of charred BBQed meat reached my nose as soon as I entered, but I didn’t even feel hungry.

“Hyung! Over here!” I heard Namjoon’s voice as I turned and saw him sitting over at the table with Minhee.

I was about to sit down on the empty seat beside Minhee when Namjoon suddenly spoke.

“Hyung, sit over here.” He said, pointing to the seat next to him.

Minhee and I looked at each other then I quickly nodded and went over to the sit at the seat next to Namjoon.

The three of us just sat there in silence, not knowing what to say to each other.

“Yoongi ah, Namjoon ordered a lot so you’ll have to eat more later oh?” Minhee said, breaking the silence.

“I will.” I replied, looking down at my stomach which was feeling even more queasy now.

“Hyung, I guess you probably already know Minhee Noona and I are dating.” Namjoon said.

“Namjoon and I asked you out for dinner tonight so that we could tell you officially that we’ve decided to become a couple.” Minhee joined in.

Just as she said that, my stomach suddenly turned 360 and I felt like throwing up.

“Mmfff…” I said, grabbing my mouth with my hands.

I stopped for a while, willing that feeling to go away but it did not.

“Mmmmfff…”

“Yoongi ah! Are you okay?” Minhee asked, she was about to grab my arm but then I could see that she remembered Namjoon was there so she stopped.

“I…needa go to the bathroom!!” I managed to say as I sped off to the bathroom and went into one of the cubicles.

I locked myself inside and started puking into the toilet bowl.

I took deep breaths as I closed my eyes and grabbed onto the railing at the side of the cubicle.

Why was I even puking…I didn’t even eat anything yet!

“Hyung!!” I heard Namjoon’s voice as he entered the toilet.

“Hyung!! Are you in there!?” He asked, knocking on the door of the cubicle.

“Yeaaa…” I replied, grabbing my stomach and standing up.

“Hyung what’s wrong with you…are you pregnant or something..” Namjoon joked.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth.

He still has the time for jokes!?

“I probably just ate something bad for lunch..” I replied, opening the door and going to the sinks to wash my hands.

“You sure you aren’t pregnant or anything..” Namjoon smirked.

“Veryyy funny…” I said sarcastically, running the tap.

Namjoon laughed.

“Hyung…I still can’t believe it, Minhee’s actually my girlfriend now! She’s exactly my ideal type…and we get along great together! I can see us being together forever…hyung can you see it?” Namjoon rambled on.

I sighed as I checked my face and grabbed a paper towel to wipe my hands.

“You two look great together…” I mumbled, leaving the bathroom.

Namjoon followed after me.

“Hyung wait, I have something to say to you now that Minhee’s not around.” He said.

“Why? She’s your girlfriend..you shouldn’t be keeping any secrets from her.” I said, turning around to face him.

“Hyung…” Namjoon frowned, noticeably angry at what I had just said.

“Our relationship is between me and Minhee okay? So you stay out of it!” He said.

I laughed at him, he was finally showing his true colors now.

“Look hyung…I know you and Minhee Noona are good friends or whatever…but now she’s my girlfriend…and I’m her boyfriend..which means…I’m more important to her than you…”

“So what I wanted to say is…don’t get too close to her…she’s my girlfriend now so watch your actions…don’t hang out too much with her alone…and no skinship…do you understand?” Namjoon said.

I was kind of pissed off at the tone that he was talking to me in.

“Who are you to order me around huh!?” I shouted, shoving him.

“Who are you to tell me what to do!?”

“I’m her boyfriend..that’s what!” Namjoon retorted, staring me down.

“Ohh…so you finally show your true colors now huh…Kim Namjoon…”

“Now you listen to me clearly, like I said to you the other time….you can do whatever you want….but if you EVER….if you EVER hurt Minhee….I will NEVER let you off…do you understand me…”

“So don’t you go ordering me around….just watch your own skin…don’t make me regret letting Minhee meet you!” I said, backing him up against the wall and warning him.

“I’m leaving….enjoy your dinner…” I said sarcastically and I turned and left.

Minhee had a worried look on her face as saw me walking past the table and she stood up and called me.

“Yoongi ah! Where are you going!?” She shouted.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I tried to ignore Minhee’s words. Then I continued to walk out of the BBQ place…not looking back.

 

Minhee’s pov:

“Yoongi ah!!” I called again as I started to run after him.

He had ran off to the toilet before and Namjoon had said he’ll go check on him but the two of them were taking far too long in there.

And Yoongi storming off like this, something must have happened.

“Noona!” Namjoon said as he grabbed my arm to stop me from running after Yoongi.

“Namjoon ah…Yoongi…” I started, but he stopped me.

“Don’t run after him….I’m here right now…I’m your boyfriend…who are you going to choose?” He said in a stern tone.

I furrowed my brow as I gave in to Namjoon and we sat down, but I couldn’t help looking out the window hoping to see Yoongi there.

Was it normal for a boyfriend to be so controlling in a relationship? And we only just started…I was confused…this was the first time I was in a relationship.

But maybe Namjoon was right…he was my boyfriend…so he should come first.