Cotton Candy Kiss

Noona, I think I love you

Song: 1 Year Station - G Dragon

 

After an awkward dinner, the three of us left the sushi bar. Jin seemed like a nice guy, he wasn’t overly talkative or anything..and he didn’t seem like the arrogant sort.

But, I bet I wouldn’t think much about him once he becomes Minhee’s boyfriend.

“Minhee ssi, I’ll send you back to your house.” Jin offered as I sized him up.

He was taller than me, better looking than me…just..everything was better than me ughhhh! I bet Noona liked him.

“It’s okay you don’t need to…I’m here, I can see Noona home.” I told him.

“Yeah…Yoongi can see me home.” Minhee smiled at him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at work then…” Jin waved as he turned to walk away.

“See you around Yoongi ah..” He smiled at me as he left.

I frowned at him as Minhee and I walked in the other direction...he was probably just being nice to me because he thought I was Minhee’s younger brother…

“Wait till he finds out who I really am…”

“Yoongi ah, mianhae…I forgot I was meeting you for dinner.” Minhee apologized.

“Noona, why did you tell him I was your dongsaeng?” I finally asked, I couldn’t control my curiousity any longer.

“Yoongi ah…I…”

“Noona, you like him don’t you…if you didn’t you wouldn’t have said I was your Dongsaeng…you were afraid he might misunderstand right?” I replied.

It wasn’t in me to say something like that to Minhee but I just couldn’t keep it inside any longer…or maybe I was just pissed because she forgot about me and had dinner with Jin.

“Yoongi ah…are you angry?” Minhee asked, with an apologetic look on her face.

“Mianhae…I’ll tell him tomorrow oh? I’ll tell him you aren’t my dongsaeng…” Minhee said, pouting and shaking my arm.

I sighed as I looked away from her, I just felt like I was someone dispensable to her. She’d probably be fine if I wasn’t by her side, but if I didn’t have her by my side…I’d feel like there was something missing.

“Yooooongiii ahhhhh…Mianhae….I’ll tell him tomorrow oh? Oh?” Minhee pleaded.

“Arasso…” I mumbled, stuffing my hands in my pockets and continuing to walk.

Maybe if I continued to be angry a while longer she would pay more attention to me. I couldn’t give in to her that easily.

“Yoongi ah.” Minhee said, suddenly wrapping her arm around mine.

“Do you want cotton candy?” She grinned, looking at me.

“Cotton Candy?” I asked, raising my eyebrows at her.

Why’d she suddenly suggest cotton candy anyway?

“Mmmm! The ahjusshi who sells cotton candy at the store nearby our apartment is gonna close soon…” She said.

“Remember how we always used to run over there to get cotton candy when we were kids? Eating a whole cotton candy by itself would make all our teeth fall out so we used to share just one.” She grinned, reminiscing about the past.

I smiled at her as I remembered it too, eating cotton candy and sharing it with Noona was like one of the happiest moments of my childhood life.

“So…what do you think? Shall we get some before ahjusshi closes his shop for good?” Minhee questioned, smiling at me.

“All right..” I replied as Minhee grinned and started dragging me towards the convenience store.

“Ahjusshi! One cotton candy please!” Minhee told the ahjusshi excitedly.

“You’re late…I was going to close already.” The ahjusshi replied, walking towards the cotton candy machine.

“It was an emergency! My friend here was angry with me so I had to get him some cotton candy!” Minhee grinned, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to her.

My heart started to beat a little faster as I looked at her.

“Your friend must be really important to you…” He replied, smiling and handing the cotton candy to Minhee.

“Of course! I wouldn’t know what I’d do without him.” Minhee said, winking at me.

I felt my cheeks start to get hot as I quickly turned my head away from her a little so that she wouldn't see me blushing.

“Ahjusshi, do you remember us? We used to come here all the time when we were kids to get cotton candy! Your cotton candy is the best!” Minhee said.

The ahjusshi frowned a little as he looked from me to Minhee.

“Ahhh…you’re Minhee aren’t you…Go Minhee and…Min Yoongi.” He smiled.

“I remember when the two of you were kids….the both of you were always together, you’ve grown up so much now…”

“So…when are you getting married?” He finished.

Minhee and I made eye contact after he said that and then I quickly looked away from her.

“Ummmmm…”

“Aaaniyooo…we’re not…” The both of us said at the same time.

“I was just kidding….” He laughed.

“Ahhjusshii…” Minhee protested.

“Enjoy your cotton candy..” He smiled as the both of us left.

Minhee and I walked towards out apartment and sat at the bench near the basketball court.

“Mmmm…” Minhee said as she held the cotton candy in between our faces.

“Yoongi ah, after you eat this…you’ll cheer up right?” She smiled.

I returned her smile as the whiff of sweet sugary cotton candy floated across my nose.

Then the both of us moved our faces closer to each other as we bit into the cotton candy.

Minhee and I stared at each other across the cotton candy as the taste of melting caramel filled our mouths.

I stared into Minhee’s eyes as I started to feel electricity run through my whole body and my heart started to thump against my chest again.

We had always eaten cotton candy this way but this time it felt different, it was like an indirect kiss….

We weren’t even touching each other but it already like I was kissing her….If we ever kissed I would just explode and dieeee!!

Her eyes were sparkly pink due to the reflection of the fluffy pink cotton candy against them and I could imagine Minhee’s lips as soft as cotton candy and tasting like melting sugar.

I wondered if she was feeling the same way too.

Then suddenly I swallowed to much cotton candy and choked on my own saliva, grabbing my chest and pulling my head away from the cotton candy.

*cough cough

“Yoongi ah, are you okay?” Minhee asked, patting my back and I bent over coughing.

“I always tell you to eat slowly..” She said as I raised my head up to look at her.

“Ooh…there’s cotton candy on your face!” She exclaimed she said, looking at me.

“Here…”

I was expecting her to use her hand and take it off my face for me but instead she moved her face close to my cheek and ate the piece of cotton candy that was stuck on my face.

I gulped as I felt her soft lips brush against my cheek for a spilt second and my whole body went numb.

Her lips was just a few inches away from mine.

“There, it’s gone now.” Minhee grinned, plucking another piece of fluffy pink cotton candy and putting it in .

I just sat there frozen, staring into space still trying to recover from her almost kiss on my cheek.

“Yoongi ah!” Minhee said, waving her hand in front of my face after not getting a response from me.

“Ooo ohhh…” I stuttered, shaking the thoughts away from my head and looking at her.

“You’re not angry at me anymore are you?” She smiled, tilting her head to the side.

She looked so beautiful and cute I couldn’t even get angry or upset at her anymore!

“Nnooonnaa..It’s late…we should get back home.” I said, standing up from my seat hurriedly and walking towards the lifts.

“Oh! Yoongi ah, wait for me!” Minhee called as she followed after me.

Just as I was about to get into the safety of the lift, Minhee touched my hand and electricity ran all over my body like I was getting stung.

I quickly pulled my hand away from hers so the shocks would stop.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee said, shocked at my sudden movement.

“It’s just…static…” I replied, smiling like an idiot and stuffing my hands into my pockets.

Minhee looked at me weirdly as we waited for the lift to reach our floor.

“Noona, see you tomorrow!” I mumbled as I quickly went into my house and closed the door behind me.

“Why are you back so late?” My Dad asked as I walked in.

“Arrghh…” I mumbled to myself as I ran my hands through my hair, messing it up.

I ignored my Dad’s question and ran straight to my room, throwing myself onto the bed and burying my head in my pillow.

All I could think about now was Minhee’s lips brushing against my cheek and kissing her!

I clenched my fist as hit my pillow as I struggled around the bed trying to get those thoughts out of my head.

This was not good….

Not good at all….

 

A/n: I noticed I've made some mistakes in the previous chapters so I have added in some parts in red in Chapter 11, so do take a look! ^^

Meanwhile....

 

P.S. If you're worried Rap Mons disappeared, he didn't!! He'll be back in the next chapter ! Wait for it! :D