Kidnapped!

Noona, I think I love you

I turned my head around to see if Noona was following me but it seemed like she wasn’t.

I kind of felt bad for leaving her there like that but….this was too much to handle.

I didn’t see someone walking my way and I knocked into the person and the coffee that he was holding splashed onto my clothes.

“Aissh!” I mumbled, taking a step back and looking at the amount of damage the coffee had done to my clothes.

My chrome hearts t-shirt Noona got for me for my birthday last year!!!

“Hey, would you watch where you’re going?” The person who knocked into me demanded.

I gritted my teeth as I looked up at the person who had caused my precious chrome hearts t-shirt to be ruined.

“You!” The both of us exclaimed at the same time when we saw each other’s faces.

It was Jin.

“What are you complaining about!? There’s coffee all over my clothes and there’s not even a drop on you!” I retorted.

“My coffee’s gone now all thanks to you! I wanted to surprise Minhee with it!” Jin argued back.

The both of us stared each other angrily as I heard the sound of Minhee’s pumps running towards us.

“Yoongi ah!” She called, as the both of us turned to look at her.

“Minhee ssi.” Jin called.

“Jin ssi…” Minhee replied, then she looked towards me.

“Omo…Yoongi ah..what happened?” She asked, looking at my coffee stained shirt.

“It’s nothing just…I wasn’t looking and knocked into Jin.” I replied, giving Jin a side stare.

“What Jin? Am I your friend?” Jin said, frowning at me.

“Jin ssi…” Minhee said, giving him a look to tell him to stop.

“Yoongi ah, are you all right? The coffee didn’t burn you or anything right..” Minhee asked, touching my hand.

I gulped as I quickly pulled my hand away from her, the kiss just now was still fresh in my mind.

“Noona I’m fine…I’ll just..go back home and get changed.” I told Minhee, quickly escaping to the safety of the apartment building.

After reaching home I ran to the bathroom and pulled off my shirt, latering soap on it and trying the scrub the coffee stains off under the tap.

I heaved a sigh as I thought about my kiss with Minhee just now, my heart was calming down a little now that she wasn’t near me.

But even though it seemed like everything just happened in a flash it was everything I wanted my first kiss to be like.

That warm fuzzy feeling, that butterflies in your stomach feeling….your whole body feeling hot and you feel like you just want moreee

It was all there.

At that moment it felt like the whole world had stopped and it was just the two of us….even if it was just a split second.

Even though Minhee didn’t really mean to kiss me and was just practicing her kiss…

It was everything to me.

I was shocked out of my thoughts as I felt warm water splashing against my feet.

I had left the tap on for too long and the water was now spilling over the sink onto my feet.

“Sshii..” I hissed as I quickly turned off the tap and finished washing up my shirt.

 

Jin’s pov:

“Minhee ssi, lets go.” I told her as I took her hand and led her away from where we were standing.

Yoongi had rushed into the apartment building and Minhee was still standing there and staring after him even though he disappeared already.

“Oohh…” Minhee stuttered as she followed after me.

“Were you with Yoongi just now?” I asked, curious as to what they did together while I wasn’t there.

“Yeah…we had lunch together at the park.” Minhee replied.

“And….you didn’t come back together?” I continued.

I was beginning to suspect the relationship between Minhee and Yoongi wasn’t just as simple as “best friends”.

“Ummm…Yoongi remembered he had to rush home to do something..he was late already so I told him to go off first.” Minhee explained.

“Was she lying?”

“All right.” I replied simply.

I never liked to start quarrels, even in my previous relationships I would always just let it go before the argument gets to a while other level. I just hated heated arguments with my girlfriends…I would rather escape it than deal with the problem itself.

Minhee smiled at me as she wrapped her fingers around my hand tighter.

“I’ve thought of a nickname for you already!” She said, changing the subject.

“Jinjja? What is it? Tell me.” I grinned.

“Hmmmm…Jinnie..” She chuckled.

“That’s it? Just Jinnie?”

“Mmmmm…” She nodded.

“Wae!? Is it not good enough?? I thought for a long time you knowww…” Minhee whined, clinging onto my arm.

“Aniyo….I like it!” I replied, poking her nose.

Minhee giggled.

“How bout you Jinnie?? You can tell me my nickname now.”

“Minmin!” I grinned.

“How is it? Do you like it?”

“Sooo now we’re Jinnie and Minmin!” Minhee smiled.

“We're supposed to have Coffee for dinner but….Yoongi knocked into me so…why don’t we just go to the amusement park?”

“You know I’m tight on money so…”

“It’s all right…Im not hungry.” Minhee smiled.

We took the bus to the amusement park and it was already evening when we reached there, the pretty lights on all of the rides were already and it was beautiful.

 

Minhee’s pov:

“Wahhh…the lights are really pretty…” I smiled as I admired the colorful lights flickering on the amusement park rides.

“Minmin ah….which ride do you want to ride first?” Jin asked as we walked hand in hand into the amusement park.

“Hmmmm…let’s get some ice cream first!” I suggested, pulling Jin towards the ice cream stand.

Jin had a strawberry cone and I had a vanilla one.

We enjoyed the cool night breeze as we walked through the amusement park eating our ice cream and watching the people go on the rides.

“Jinnie…do you want some of my ice cream?” I said, holding my cone in front of him.

“Try mine too, it’s really good.” Jin smiled as we crossed out arms and ate each other’s ice cream.

We browsed through the shops and I saw a pink fan with the Disney princesses on it.

“Jinnie look!” I said, grabbing the fan and showing it to him.

“It’s pretty isn’t it.” I said, fluttering my eyelashes and holding the fan covering the bottom half of my face.

Jin nodded as he laughed at me.

“I’ll take two of this.” I told the shopkeeper, passing her the money.

Then I passed Jin one of the fans so we had the same fan.

“Oh oh!! Look…these are so cute!” I said, running over to another shop, which sold animal ear hairbands.

“Jinnie try this one.” I said, grabbing a leopard print cat ear hairband and placing it on his head.

Then I took a fluffy pink one for myself and put it on my head.

“I’ll pay for this one!” Jin said, grabbing his wallet before I could pay.

“Come, let’s take some selcas.” I said, pulling Jin to one of the benches.

We sat down and snapped some cute selcas together.

“This one’s cute!” Jin said, as we flipped through the selcas and edited them with stickers.

“I’ll send them to you.” I chuckled, tapping away on my phone.

I wanted to send it to Jin’s name but I ended up clicking Yoongi’s name instead and the picture got sent out to him.

“Omo!!” I said, covering my mouth with my hand.

“What is it?” Jin asked, looking at the phone.

“I…accidentally sent the picture to Yoongi.” I said, grinning embarrassedly.

“I’ll tell him I sent it wrong…” I said, about to type the message when Jin stopped me.

“Just leave it..” He said, taking the phone from me.

I was about to question him when suddenly he said.

“Oh look! The Parade is starting!” He said, pointing behind me.

 

Jin’s pov:

While Minhee was busy looking at the parade I quickly typed a message in her phone to Yoongi.

“Had so much fun with Jinnie tonight….I’m enjoying our date so much..”

I quickly typed and sent it out then returned the phone to Minhee.

After the parade Minhee wanted to go on the scary roller coaster rides and the pirate ship.

“Jinnie! Let’s go ride the pirate ship!” She grinned, pointing at it.

“Aahhh…the pirate shippp??? Why don’t we ride something else first??” I suggested.

I really hated scary amusement park rides that made me feel like puking.

“Wae Jinnie are you scaaareeeddd??” Minhee teased me.

“Aniyo! There’s a lot of people queuing up for that now…let’s take something else..hmmm..look there’s nobody at the ferris wheel.” I insisted.

“Hmmmm…Jinniee you’re no fun…if Yoongi was here he’ll definitely take all the scary rides with meee..” Minhee pouted.

“Yoongi…?”

Was she comparing me to Yoongi right now!?

“Fine…let’s ride the pirate ship..” I mumbled, couldn’t lose out to Yoongi could I?

A smile spread across Minhee’s face as she pulled me towards the queue for the pirate ship.

 

Minhee’s pov:

On the pirate ship, Jin was screaming his head off and grabbing me tightly because he was so scared.

I laughed at him as I watched his reactions, he was screaming more in fear than in excitement.

But I was glad he decided to ride the rides for me.

If Yoongi was here I would be the one grabbing onto him instead.

“Wait…why did I keep thinking about Yoongi when I was out with Jin…weird…”

We took a few more rides and Jin almost fainted on the 360 rollercoaster.

“Are you all right?” I laughed as we got off the rollercoaster.

“Greaaattt…” Jin mumbled, he couldn’t even walk properly cause his legs were shaking.

“Come on Jinnie…we’ll take the ferriswheel now.” I said, taking his hand and leading him to the wheel.

I smiled as the breeze played with my hair and I watched the stars in the sky.

I could feel Jin slowly put his arm around me as we got higher up.

I smiled at him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

This was perfect, nothing could go wrong now….I was on my way to becoming Jin’s girlfriend.

As the wheel reached the top, I slowly raised my head up and looked into Jin’s eyes.

He was staring at me with those perfectly shaped almond shaped eyes of his.

I smiled at Jin as he slowly moved his lips closer to mine.

This time….I was going to kiss him.

This time…I wouldn’t let anything stop me.

I closed my eyes slowly as I felt Jin’s soft lips touch mine.

I remembered what Yoongi said this afternoon and tried to follow what I practiced.

As our lips slowly parted all I could think about was what kissing Yoongi felt like…

How our lips fitted perfectly and how my whole body tensed up and felt like it wanted more after our lips parted.

Kissing Jin however….felt nothing like that…

It felt like there was something missing.

“Minmin ah…” Jin’s voice sounded as I snapped out of my thoughts of kissing Yoongi.

“Hmmm?” I said, turning to face Jin.

He smiled at me as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I smiled back at him as he pulled me in for a hug.

“I was with Jin now…I should stop thinking about Yoongi…”

I thought as I tried to ignore the huge difference between both kisses.

Everything was going the way I planned…Jin and I were going to become a couple now.

 

Suga’s pov:

I was at home reading my manga and trying to not think about Minhee when suddenly my phone rang.

My eyes darted to my phone on the bedside table and I quickly grabbed it up wondering who it was.

It was Minhee.

I gulped as I opened the message, wondering if she was messaging me about just now to tell me that she actually felt something too.

But my heart started to sink as I opened the message and saw a selca of her and Jin.

“Had so much fun with Jinnie tonight….I’m enjoying our date so much..”

Then my heart just broke into a million pieces right there.

That kiss meant nothing to her…

Nothing.

 

Minhee’s pov:

After we got off the ferriswheel, Jin and I left the amusement park and he walked me home.

“Why don’t you come over to my house and have some fruits and tea?” Jin suggested as we were walking back.

“Sounds good.” I replied.

We were about to reach his apartment when Jin suddenly stopped.

“Ah! I forgot there aren’t any fruits at home…I’ll go to the store nearby and get some strawberries…why don’t you walk over first.” Jin suggested.

“I’ll be right back.”

“Ohh…okay…I’ll wait for you below the block..” I said, as Jin rushed off.

It was late already and there was only a few lamp posts nearby that were lighting up the way for me.

I felt a chill run down my spine as I turned around the corner to the apartment building, something didn’t feel right.

I was always used to Yoongi or someone else walking me home at night I never had to walk alone myself so I was a little scared now.

I took a deep breath as I started to quicken my footsteps.

“Jin’s gonna come soon…he’s gonna come soon…” I told myself.

Just then as I was about to enter the apartment building, a group of men who looked like the gangsters the other day came out and surrounded me.

My heart started to beat faster as I stared at them trying not to look scared.

“Well well well….aren’t you that girl from the other day?” The leader said as they moved towards me.

I gulped as I bakced away from them and the heel of my pumps hit a rock and I stopped.

“What would Kim Seokjin give us if we threatened him with his girlfriend’s life huh!” The man smirked, staring at me from head to toe.

“Ww…whattt do you want!?” I stuttered.

“Boss we can use her to force the money out of Kim Seokjin…” one of the other men said.

“Don’t touch me! Jin will be here any minute!” I screamed.

The leader smirked as he raised the wooden stick in his hand to knock me out.

I clenched my fists and closed my eyes tightly and waited for the impact.

“Help…someone…help!!”

 

A/n: What will happen to Minhee!?? Any guesses? :3