Obstacles

Noona, I think I love you

Song: Like - BTS

V’s pov:

I groaned as I rolled my body across the bed when suddenly I rolled too far and I fell off the edge of the bed, landing on the floor on my back.

“Ughhh..” I mumbled, as I sat up on the floor and rubbed my eyes.

I looked towards the clock on the bedside table and realized it was already eleven in the morning.

“Namjoon Hyung must have already went off to school…”

I thought, pushing myself up from the ground and walking towards the bathroom.

After washing up, I made my way to the living room where Taeyoung was already at the table having her breakfast.

“Oppa, you’re finally up!” She said, lifting her head up from the food.

“Oh…” I replied, dragging the chair and sitting down.

“You can finish everything, I’m almost done.” Taeyoung said, pushing the plate of grilled fish to me.

“I’ll get your rice.”

“Gomawo.” I replied, as Taeyoung laid the bowl of rice in front of me.

“Oppa…you know…that unnie who’s Yoongi Oppa’s best friend?” Taeyoung suddenly asked.

“Minhee Noona?” I replied, raising my eyebrows at her.

“Oh…yeah her…”

“Wae? What about her?” I asked, wondering what Taeyoung was getting at.

“Do you think she likes Yoongi Oppa?”

“I don’t know?? Doesn’t she have a boyfriend?” I shrugged.

“Namjoon Oppa said she broke up with him already.” Taeyoung frowned.

“So…you’re afraid she might go for Yoongi now?”

“Oh…” Taeyoung mumbled.

I watched her as her expression changed suddenly like she suddenly thought of a brilliant plan.

“Oppa! You’re interested in Minhee unnie aren’t you?” She grinned, widening her eyes at me.

“Well…kind of…but…” Then I stopped, having a sudden realization.

“Wait a sec….you’re not thinking of using me for something are you?” I said, frowning at her.

“Ooopppaaaa….” Taeyoung pouted.

“Since you like her….and I like Yoongi Oppa…we can help each other…come on, it’s a win-win situtation for the both of usss…oh? Please?” Taeyoung begged.

“Please please pleaseee…Ooopppaaa…”

I rolled my eyes at her as I put down my spoon.

“All right….I’ll listen to what you have to say…”

“BUT…I’ll only agree if I like it…” I finished, crossing my arms in front of me.

“It’s simple, you just have to keep Minhee Unnie away from Yoongi Oppa…we’ll just intercept them before they meet each other…”

“That way…I’ll get to hang out with Yoongi Oppa more…and you can hang out with Minhee unnie and get to know her better. If Minhee unnie doesn’t get to see Yoongi Oppa much….the two of them probably won’t get together.”

“Oppa, what do you think?” Taeyoung asked, widening her eyes eagerly at me.

“Hmmmm…” I said, rubbing my chin.

“Fine…I’ll do it.” I said, picking up my spoon to eat again.

“Gomawo Oppa!!!” Taeyoung exclaimed excitedly.

“If….Yoongi Oppa becomes my boyfriend…I’ll buy you those sneakers you’ve been wanting since your last birthday.” Taeyoung grinned.

I widened my eyes as I heard her mention the sneakers.

“Those sneakers with the leopard prints from Adidas!?”

“Uh huh….” Taeyoung smirked.

“Yaksok!” I said, holding out my pinky finger.

“Yaksok!” Taeyoung smiled, hooking her pinky around mine.

I was interested in getting to know Minhee Noona better, but I also wanted that pair of sneakers reeaaallly reaaalllyyy badly.

 

Suga’s pov:

The bell rang for lunch and Namjoon and I proceeded out of the classroom.

“Having lunch with Minhee Noona?” Namjoon asked, as we turned the corner towards the lockers.

“Oh.” I nodded.

We were walking along the hallway when suddenly Namjoon spotted someone familiar.

“Youngie?!” Namjoon said, looking towards the lockers.

I followed his gaze and realized Taeyoung was standing in front of the lockers carrying a bag of what looked like lunchboxes with food in them.

She was dressed in a light blue denim sleeveless dress and her wavy hair was tied back in a ponytail.

The students walking down the hallway were all eyeing her like she was some alien from outer space or something.

“Namjoon Oppa! Yoongi Oppa!” Taeyoung smiled, running over to us.

“Youngie, what are you doing here??” I hissed, I could see the other students staring at us through the side of my eyes.

“Oppa, I brought you lunch.” She said, smiling at me.

“Right….I guess there’s none for me?” Namjoon said sarcastically.

“Keke…Mian Oppa…I forgot…” Taeyoung said, giving Namjoon an apologetic smile.

“Come with me.” I said, grabbing Taeyoung’s arm and pulling her outside.

I stopped when we reached outside the school gate.

“Ahjusshi! How could you let an outsider into our school?” I told the guard who was standing by the school gate.

“Ahhhh…she was standing out here all alone waiting to pass you lunch…I pitied her so I let her in.” The guard explained.

I sighed as I looked towards Taeyoung.

“Youngie ah…you didn’t have to bring me lunch..” I told her.

“But Oppa…..I wanted to eat with you…and the ahjusshi said it was okay for me to go in…” Taeyoung pouted.

“All right…fine..” I sighed, giving in.

“But only for today all right?”

“Mmmmm!” Taeyoung nodded happily.

I brought her back inside the school and we sat at a bench in the corner around the school garden.

“I made you Japjae and meatballs with spicy sauce!”

“There’s rice too!” Taeyoung smiled, opening the lunch box in front of me.

“Gomawo….” I smiled, feeling flattered that she made all these food for me.

Taeyoung smiled as she opened her own lunch box and grabbed a meatball with her chopsticks.

“Oppa here..” She said, holding the meatball in front of my mouth.

“Ahhhh…it’s okay, I can do it myself.” I protested, blushing a little and reaching out to grab her chopsticks.

“Oooppaaa….just eat it okay?” Taeyoung said, moving the chopsticks away from my hands and placing it in front of my mouth again.

The only one who ever fed me before was Noona, to be honest I wasn’t quite ready to accept feeding from another girl yet.

“Ppali…it’s getting cold.” Taeyoung said.

I quickly looked around to see there wasn’t anyone then I turned back and quickly ate the meatball in one mouthful.

“See, it wasn’t that hard was it.” Taeyoung smiled.

I nodded at her shyly as I continued with my food, totally forgetting that I had left my phone in my bag and I didn’t tell Minhee I wasn’t going to have lunch with her.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I crossed my arms in front of me as I stood by the low wall waiting for Yoongi to come.

He usually wasn’t late at all.

I tiptoed slightly as I tried to peek over the wall for any signs of Yoongi but I couldn’t see anything.

“Maybe he’s caught up with something.”

I thought to myself as I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at the time.

I should message him.

“Yoongi ah, where are you? Are you coming over? We don’t have much time left for lunch..”

I waited for a few minutes after I sent the message but there wasn’t any reply.

I bit my lip as I stared at my phone frustratedly, maybe I was used to being the one who always replied him slowly.

Now that I was the one waiting for his message, I wasn’t really used to it.

I dialed Yoongi’s number and waited for him to pick up, but he didn’t pick up either so I decided to call Namjoon.

“Oh Noona, wassup?” Namjoon answered.

“Oh, Namjoon ah…is Yoongi with you?” I asked.

“Yoongi Hyung?” Namjoon said.

“Nope…he’s not…why?”

“He’s supposed to meet me for lunch…I’ve been waiting but he didn’t come and he’s not picking up my calls or replying any of my messages.” I replied.

“Ahhhh…didn’t he tell you? Taeyoung came over to our school…she even made lunch for him. They’re probably having lunch together now.” Namjoon said.

I frowned as I heard Taeyoung’s name and them having lunch together.

“I see…thanks..” I mumbled, hanging up.

“Oh, so he’s having so much fun eating lunch with Taeyoung he forgot all about me! And he didn’t even bother to call!” I frowned, stuffing my phone back into my pocket.

“Fine, I’ll eat lunch myself!” I mumbled, storming off towards the school cafeteria.

I sighed as I found an empty table in the cafeteria and sat down to eat my food.

I frowned as I thought about Yoongi and started to eat my food angrily.

I didn’t really know why but I was so pissed off that he was having lunch with Taeyoung and made me wait all alone by the low wall like a pathetic fool.

“Minhee ah….how come you’re alone today? Not eating lunch with your boyfriend?” Yukyung, one of my friends in class asked.

I raised my eyes up to look at her.

“He’s not my boyfriend..” I mumbled.

Yukyung laughed like I was joking or something.

“Did you guys have a fight?” She asked, sitting opposite me.

I ignored her question and continued eating.

“Yah, don’t be too upset….I’m sure it’ll all blow over soon…he seems like a nice guy.” Yukyung smiled.

“Today…I’ll be a good friend and have lunch with you..oh?”

I gave her a small smile as I continued with my food.

Everyone in school probably thought Yoongi was my boyfriend.

 

Suga’s pov:

“Oppa, you’re free after school aren’t you? I was wondering if you could bring me around….I wanna visit everywhere before I go back to Daegu.” Taeyoung asked, packing the lunch boxes back into her bag.

“Sure.” I replied.

“Cool! I’ll meet you outside your school after you’re done okay?” Taeyoung grinned.

“Actually, you can just wait for me at Namjoon’s place…I need to get changed as well.” I suggested.

“It’s okaayy..I don’t have anything to do anyway.” She said.

“All right..” I replied.

“I need to get back to class…you know how to go out right?” I asked.

“Mmmmm! See you later Oppa!” Taeyoung said cheerfully, waving.

I blushed as the students around looked at the both of us weirdly again.

“Yoongi ah, who’s that? Your girlfriend?” One of the students from my class asked.

I was about to reply when he cut me off.

“You sure know how to choose a girlfriend….maybe next time you can teach me?” He said, raising his eyebrows at me.

“Ask someone else..” I mumbled, walking past him back to class.

In class, I grabbed my phone and realized there was a missed call from Minhee and a few messages.

“Noona mian…I left my phone in class…did you wait long?”

I waited for a reply, checking my phone every chance I could in between classes but she didn’t reply.

She was probably angry at me.

After school I quickly rushed out of class and was about to run out of school to see Minhee but Taeyoung was standing there waiting for me.

“Oppa! Where are you going!?” She said, grabbing my arm.

I sighed as I turned around to face her, looks like I wouldn’t be able to see Minhee now.

“I was going to meet Minhee….I need to tell her something..” I said.

“You can meet her later can’t you? Oppa, you said you’ll bring me out todayyy…” Taeyoung pouted.

“All right…” I mumbled.

“Maybe I’ll just message Noona or call her later.” I thought.

“Let’s go.” Taeyoung grinned, taking my hand and pulling me along with her.

I turned my head to look in the direction of Minhee’s school.

I hope Noona isn’t that angry.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I frowned as I waited by the school gate for Yoongi again.

I saw his message but I decided not to reply, he should be worried that I was angry at him and come and meet me…but he was making me wait for him again!

I blew at my fringe angrily.

If I waited any longer I was going to be late for work!

How could Yoongi make me walk to work alone!

I was at the verge of storming off angrily again when I heard someone call me.

“Noona!”

I turned my head to see who it was, and there standing right in front of me was…..Taehyung?

He grinned at me and waved as I approached him.

Now that I was actually looking at him properly, he looked really handsome.

He was wearing a white shirt with black prints on it and black pants. [click here to see what V is wearing]

“Taehyung ah…” I mumbled, still shocked to see him here.

“How come you’re here?” I asked.

“Ahhhhh….I was just nearby and I thought I’d come see you..” Taehyung replied.

“Are you busy? I was thinking of getting some coffee nearby…” Taehyung said.

“Oh…actually…I have to work..” I said.

“Ahhh..I see, where do you work?” Taehyung asked.

“As a waitress…in a Western Restaurant…it’s just a few blocks from here.” I replied.

“Yoongi Hyung’s not here is he?” Taehyung said, looking around.

“I’ll walk you to work then.” He smiled.

“Uhhh…you don’t have to…” I said.

I was kind of feeling weird that he was being so friendly with me….we didn’t really know each other well at all.

“It’s all right….I know we haven’t really talked much but…I was hoping maybe we could get to know each other better.” Taehyung said, as if reading my mind.

“All right then…” I smiled, loosening up a little.

Anyway, Yoongi probably wasn’t coming……

It was a little awkward, as the both of us didn’t talk much while we walked towards the restaurant.

“So….are you doing anything after work?” Taehyung asked.

“Not really…” I replied, sneaking a peek at my phone.

“Do you wanna have dinner together? Namjoon and Taeyoung aren’t gonna be home for dinner tonight so….” Taehyung said.

“All right.” I smiled at him.

Making a new friend wouldn’t hurt, plus…..I was still angry at Yoongi for hanging out with Taeyoung and leaving me alone!

He didn’t even bother to see me after school to see if I was angry at him or not!

“Great…I’ll see you later then…after work!” Taeyoung said, waving.

“See you.” I replied, walking up the steps towards the restaurant.

 

A/n: Oops do I hear cries of dismay here? Lol....how many likes for cute V tho? XD Who's excited to see how Minhee & Taehyung couple turn out? :3

P.S. V's boyfriend profile will probably be up in the next couple of chapters!

Please Anticipate ^~^ ♥