Expect The Unexpected

Noona, I think I love you

Song: Like You - Dongkyung Girl

“Yoongi ah!! Are you gonna get up from bed??!! It’s almost 12 in the afternoon!!” I heard my Mom shouting over Choco’s barking.

I groaned as I pulled down my blanket from over my face.

Even if I wanted to sleep longer the noise going on in my house wouldn’t let me!

“Yoongi ah!! I need some milk can you go get some from the store??” My Mom shouted again, pulling the door open and looking into my room.

My Mom had a habit of shouting really loudly even though I was just nearby…I swear the whole apartment block could hear her!

“Ummmaaa..” I mumbled sleepishly, sitting up in my bed with a frown on my face.

Choco had stopped barking and rushed out of my room when my Mom opened the door, he was probably hungry and wanted to look for food outside.

“Yoongi ah…here’s the money go get me two cartons of milk from the store! And I need some Hoddeok mix as well oh?” She said, prying open my hand and stuffing the money inside.

“Ughhh..okay fine..” I mumbled, getting up from my bed and dragging my feet to the bathroom.

My Mom was about to pull open the curtains in my room when I stopped her.

“Umma! Don’t open the curtains!” I said, raising my hands to stop her.

“Why?” My Mom asked, widening her eyes at me.

“Nothing…I just..don’t want the sun to come in.” I replied.

Now that I knew what my window was facing..it would probably be better to keep the curtains closed.

“What’s wrong with you huh? You didn’t come out of your room at all after you came back from school yesterday. Not even for dinner..” My Mom asked as I stepped out of my room.

“Just tired…” I mumbled, straightening out my hair.

“Be back quickly for lunch okay?” She finished as I closed the bathroom door behind me.

“God, I looked terrible..”

I thought to myself as I pulled my eyebags down with my fingers and the tap.

After I washed up I grabbed my black long sleeves and wore my black chrome hearts t-shirt over and some black skinny jeans.

Then I grabbed my cap and left my house.

“Yoongi ah, bring Choco out for a walk…he’s tearing the whole house apart!” My Mom complained chasing Choco out of the kitchen.

“Come on Choco!” I called him as he ran towards me.

Then I left my house after putting on my sneakers.

I pressed the lift button and was adjusting my cap on my head when suddenly I heard the lock on Noona’s door click open.

I gulped as I quickly jabbed the lift button with my thumb.

I wasn’t ready to see her yet after what I almost saw yesterday!!

Choco started barking once he saw Noona come out of the house…there was no escape now.

“Choco ya!!” I heard Minhee’s voice as she ran over to pat him.

I was just frozen at the spot, waiting for the lift to arrive with my back facing Minhee.

“Yoongi ah.” Minhee called me.

I took a deep breath as I spun around to face her.

“N..Noona..” I mumbled, smiling embarrassedly at her.

She was wearing a white blouse and black hot shorts….with black bootie pumps.

As if the weather wasn’t hot enough already.

Minhee smiled at me as she walked to my side.

“Where are you going?” She asked, looking at me.

“Uhh..Umma asked me to get some milk at the store so…” I replied.

Minhee nodded thoughtfully as we entered the lift together.

It was unusually quiet…I guess the both of us didn’t really know what to say each other.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee started, realizing it was a little too quiet.

I raised my eyebrows and looked towards her without saying anything.

“Did you call me yesterday?” She asked.

“I answered but you didn’t reply.”

“Ahh…oh…that…I…wanted to call Joon but I accidentally pressed your number!” I lied.

“Ahhh..” Minhee said, nodding.

The lift finally reach the ground floor and I was the first to get out.

“Noona, I’ll…see you later all right?” I said, making a run for it but she stopped me.

“Yoongi ah wait!” She said, grabbing my arm.

I stopped in my tracks as I spun around to face her.

She just grabbed my arm and my heart was beating wildly already.

“Yoongi ah…I’m sorry about yesterday. I know you care about me I shouldn’t have said what I said. I’m sorry.” She apologized.

“It’s fine…I understand you like Jin a lot and I should have tried to get to know him better for your sake.” I replied, giving her a smile.

Minhee smiled back at me.

“Oh…I got your message.” She said, waving her phone.

I could feel my cheeks start to get hot as she said that.

“I didn’t mean to send it out..” I mumbled.

“It’s cute..” Minhee giggled, wrapping her arm around mine.

“Did you say you were gonna get milk?? I’ll go with you.” Minhee offered.

“Noona, you don't have to…don’t you have somewhere to go?” I protested.

“Yeah…I’m supposed to meet Jin later but I still have a lot of time now…” She said.

“Yoongi ah, do you want to come along?” Minhee asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

“Not again…”

I thought. The other time with Namjoon didn’t go well at all!

“Umma asked me to go right home after I get the milk.” I said, trying to find an excuse not to go.

“That’s okay! We’ll go back after getting the milk..then you can keep me company until Jin arrives. Oh?” Minhee grinned, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

The she goes again…

I’ll have to say “yes” now.

“Yoongiii aaah…oh? Oh oh?” She pleaded.

“All right.” I mumbled, looking at Choco who was sitting beside Minhee’s legs wagging his tail.

“Yess..” Minhee hissed as she winked at Choco who barked back at her.

I passed Minhee the leash that I brought out with me so that she could walk Choco then we went off towards the store to get the milk.

I started to smile a little as I watched Minhee and Choco. I had to admit I was happy, it had been a long time since the both of us walked Choco together.

After we brought the milk back to my house and left Choco at home, Minhee and I went to the Coffee Shop nearby to get lunch.

“Oh..Yoongi ah, why don’t we eat the sandwiches and drink our coffee outside?” Minhee suggested as we took our order.

“The weather’s nice and sunny today, it’s great for a picnic!” Minhee smiled.

“Sure.” I replied as I told the person at the counter to get us a paper bag.

We brought our food to the park and sat down at a bench to eat.

“Ahhhh…Yoongi ah…it’s been a long time since the both of us went out on a date like this huh?” Minhee smiled as she took a sip of her Green Tea Latte.

I smiled as I ate my sandwich, looking around at the nice scenery. She was right…this kind of felt like a date to me.

“So….how are things between you and Jin?” I asked.

I didn’t want to burst my bubble but, I just wanted to stop myself from daydreaming and come back to reality.

Minhee was going to meet Jin probably for a date later…she was just killing time by hanging out with me now.

“Oh! I managed to help Jin get a house so he’s just living in the apartment building opposite ours now.” Minhee explained.

“Oh really?” I replied, pretending I didn’t already know.

“Now we’ll be able to see each other often and walk to school together!” Minhee said excitedly.

“Oh greaattt…” I thought, means I’ll probably have to wake up earlier to avoid them now.

“It’s good to see your relationship with Jin is going well..” I lied.

“But Yoongi ah….there’s a problem.” Minhee said, furrowing her brow.

“What is it?” I asked curiously.

“I’ve been wanting to talk to someone about it but I don’t know who….Yoongi ah..you’ll help me right?” She asked, grabbing my arm.

“I’ll…try my best..?” I replied, still wondering what this was about.

“You see..yesterday..I went over to Jin’s house to help him move in and settle down…” She started.

I nodded at her…

I think I know where this was going.

“Well…it was after we had dinner and then we were sitting on the couch talking…then Jin tried to kiss me..” She said.

I pressed my lips together tightly to prevent myself from spitting out the Coffee in my mouth.

The scene I saw from my bedroom window yesterday flashed back in my mind again.

“Isn’t that a good thing?” I asked, gulping down the coffee.

“Well yeah…but the thing is…we didn’t really kiss…I told him I wasn’t ready.” Minhee finished.

I widened my eyes at her.

“What do you mean you didn’t kiss?” I asked, still not believing what I was hearing.

“I told him I wasn't ready! It’s weird…Yoongi ah…it wasn’t like this with Namjoon.” Minhee said, grabbing my shoulders.

“Why didn’t you kiss him? I thought you liked him?” I asked, staring at her eyes.

“I do…but..I don’t know how to explain…I’m afraid…he thinks I’m a sloppy kisser or something..you know…I think he’s pretty experienced and all so I was afraid I might embarrass myself..”

“You see I really like him…so I want everything to be perfect!” Minhee said.

“Noona…”

“Yoongi ah! Can you teach me?” She asked, looking at me.

“Noona!” I exclaimed, surprised at her request.

“Yoongi ah please…just tell me what guys look for in a kiss..oh?” She pleaded, pouting her lips.

I always fall for that.

“Fine…but you know I don’t have a girlfriend…or never had a girlfriend before you know..so..”

“It doesn’t matter…Yoongi ah you’re a guy right…so you know what guys look for in a kiss..tell meee..”

I sighed at her as I scrunched up the wrapper of my finished sandwich.

“Well firstly…you have to like the person you’re kissing…” I started.

Minhee widened her eyes and stared at me like I was spitting out gold from my mouth.

“If you want to get into the details….the kiss has to be firm..but not too rough…keep your teeth away…and if it’s your first kiss no tongue yet but maybe you can tease a little by brushing your tongue lightly against the person’s lips…”

“I can’t believe I’m talking to you about this…” I grumbled, looking away from her.

“Just go with your feelings…they’ll tell you what to do.” I finished, turning to face Minhee.

“Like this?” She said, then she closed her eyes and leaned forward and kissed me on my lips.

My eyes shot open as her lips brushed against mine and my heart started to beat against my chest so hard that it started to hurt.

I felt my whole body become weak as Minhee’s tongue brushed against my lip and she pulled her lips away from mine.

All I could do was sit there frozen and blink at her, Noona just kissed me….

SHE JUST KISSED ME!!!

“Yoongi ah!” Minhee called, waving her hand in front of my face.

I dug my fingernails into my skin to wake myself up from my trance.

“Noona…are you done eating?? If you’re done…you better go now…” I said standing up from the bench and clearing up the rubbish without looking at Minhee.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee said.

“Noona! Gooo..it’s late…Jin’s waiting!” I said, pushing her away from the bench.

Minhee turned her head to look at me with a curious look on her face.

I blushed as soon as she made eye contact with me.

“I…I’ll….see you later!” I stuttered, turning away from her and walking in the other direction.

“Yoongi ah! Your house is that way!” She said.

I quickly turned and walked past Minhee quickly in the other direction, leaving Minhee standing there.

“Yoongi ah!” I could hear her call me but I just continued walking away quickly.

When I reached a safe distance, I touched my lips with my fingers and then I stared at it.

I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE NOONA KISSED ME!!

“AISHHHH!!” I said frustratedly, rubbing my cheeks.

I didn't see a trash can nearby and almost tripped over it but I caught myself in time, causing the passerbys to stare at me weirdly.

How could I ever face Noona again after today?

How!?

 

A/n: AHHHHH!!! THIS CHAPTERRRR >W< K...I dunno if this chapter is too much okay? Let me know XD ♥

P.S. I just can't with Yoongi's Apple Hair saldjaksldjksdadsalaldd its too cuteee

 

OH AND LAST PIC...BECAUSE I CAN HAHA :D