Mysterious Guys Are Attractive

Noona, I think I love you

Minhee’s pov:

After work, Jin and I left the restaurant.

“So where are we going for dinner?” I asked as the two of us walked down the sidewalk side by side.

“Let’s have spicy hotpot!” Jin suggested excitedly.

“Sounds good! I love spicy food!” I grinned.

“Jjinja!? Me too!” Jin smiled.

I giggled, after we loosened up and started talking more freely to each other I realized I was beginning to like him more and more.

Just then, I glanced towards Jin’s bag and noticed there was a cute pink stuffed kitty keychain hanging from it with a crown on it’s head. [Click here to see how it looks like]

“Omo…this is so cute!” I exclaimed, grabbing the keychain and taking a closer look at it.

“You think so?” Jin chuckled, watching me looking at the keychain.

“Mmmm! Where’d you get it?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” Jin whispered, putting his index finger to his lips.

“Heoolll…” I said, frowning at him.

Jin just laughed.

“A girl must have given it to you right? Or do guys like to buy cute stuff nowadays..” I questioned.

“Well you’re right…my favourite color is pink and there was this girl I liked during the beginning of high school…she gave this to me…but she transferred schools..she’s not in my school anymore.” Jin explained.

“Was she your girlfriend?” I asked curiously, seeing a slight expression of sadness in his eyes.

“Well…I wouldn’t really call her my girlfriend…we didn’t really date. But we liked each other.” Jin replied.

I nodded as we reached the hotpot place and went inside.

“You must miss her a lot.”

“Aniyo….not really… I just kept the keychain cause I liked it.” Jin smiled at me.

I returned his smile as we sat down at the table and ordered our food.

“How bout you Minhee ssi, did you have a boyfriend before?” He asked, grabbing the bottle of Korean Tea on the table and pouring me a glass.

“Well…yeah…just one…” I mumbled, thinking about my not-so-pleasant first boyfriend experience with Namjoon.

“Yoongi?” Jin asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Aniyo!” I replied, why did everyone always think Yoongi was my boyfriend or…had been my boyfriend before.

“Well..it was his friend actually.” I explained, taking the glass of tea and drinking from it.

“We liked each other at first but…later I realized we weren’t suitable for each other.” I explained.

Jin nodded thoughtfully.

“Well….if the right girl comes along this time I would love to date her. I kind of regretted not taking action before…I didn’t even get to say a proper goodbye.” Jin said, staring into my eyes.

“If the right guy comes along….I’ll definitely try dating again too…but this time I would do things nice and slow. With my previous boyfriend..it was just too much too soon..” I replied.

Jin and I smiled at each other as the food came and we started eating.

“About the other day…” Jin suddenly spoke.

“Hmmmm?” I said, looking up at him.

“Those guys at the restaurant the other day…they’re from my school..” Jin stuttered.

I nodded at him, indicating to him that I already knew that.

“Actually…I’m not really as rich as you think I am…” Jin started.

“I used to live with my parents and my abuji was the CEO of a huge construction company….but they hit a rough patch a few months ago and my abuji went bankrupt.”

“Then my umma left him for another man and then it all went downhill from there..the debt collectors came almost everyday and until one day when I came home..I found a note from my abuji saying that he had to leave…”

“I didn’t know where he went or what to do…he just left me alone…I’ll have to leave the house soon…then I’ll have nowhere to live..” Jin sighed as he lowered his chopsticks.

I furrowed my brow as I chewed the leftover food that was still in my mouth. Jin must have suffered a lot, no wonder he was working at the restaurant…he was left all alone.

He must have felt terrible.

“Is your abuji coming back for you?” I asked.

Jin smiled a little as he heaved a sigh.

“Well…since he already decided to leave me alone to deal with his problems…I don’t think he’ll be back anytime soon.”

“Jin ssi…if you ever need any help don’t hesistate to ask me all right? I’ll be glad to help you.” I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

“I may not be able to help much, but I’ll try my best…at least you won’t have to deal with it alone oh?”

“I suppose there is a God after all huh? At least he gave me the chance to meet you.” Jin smiled.

“Here, have more meat.” I smiled, scooping a big chunk of meat from the hotpot and placing it on Jin’s bowl.

“You too...” Jin said, placing some food in my bowl in return.

“I’ll eat well!!” I grinned as I digged into my food.

I stole a peek at Jin as I shifted my eyes from my food to his face, talking with him and spending time with him today made me see him in a while different light…and I wanted to help him as much as I could.

 

Suga’s pov:

I grabbed the straps of my backpack as I hurried across the basketball court towards the lifts.

I wondered if Minhee had come home yet.

I wondered what she had for dinner.

I also wondered what she and Jin talked about over dinner.

Then just like appearing out of my imagination, I suddenly heard Minhee’s voice.

“Yoongi ah!” She called.

I blinked as I spun around to see her running towards me.

“Oh…Noona.” I replied, waiting for her to catch up.

“You’re back late.” She smiled as we started walking together.

“Oh yeah…Namjoon and I were recording some songs together.” I explained.

Minhee was about to reply when suddenly she stared at my face like there was a huge spider on it or something.

And then I realized that I had got into a fight in the afternoon and there were bruises on my faces.

“Yoongi ah, what happened to your face!?” Minhee exclaimed, with a look of concern on her face.

“Nnnn…nothing.” I stuttered, covering my face with my hands.

“Yoongi ah, tell me what happened. Did you get into a fight?” Minhee insisted, grabbing my hand and pulling it away from my face.

“Omo..” She mumbled, grabbing my face with both her hands and moving her face closer to mine.

“Noona it’s nothing…I’m fine…” I mumbled, turning my head to face away from hers.

“Andwae…this won’t do…Yoongi ah, come over to my place. I’ll fix you up.” She said.

“Nnnnooonaaa..” I protested as she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the lift.

We reached our floor and I followed Minhee into her house.

Minhee sat me down on the couch and then put some ointment on the cut on my nose and placed a transparent bandaid over it.

“There! Keep it on until it heals so it won’t leave a scar okay?”

“Yoongi ah…we don’t want to leave a scar on your handsome face don’t we?” She smiled, pinching my cheeks.

“Nooonnaaa…” I whined, pushing her hands off my face.

Minhee giggled.

“I’ll go get you something to drink.” She said, getting up from the couch.

“So….do you want to tell me what happened?” She prompted, handing me a bottle of yoghurt.

“It was Joon….he got into a fight and was getting beat up pretty badly so I joined in.” I explained, stabbing the straw into the bottle of yoghurt.

“Namjoon?” Minhee asked curiously.

“Yeah…then the headmaster caught us and he wanted to expel Namjoon cause of he had already broken a lot of rules and his grades aren’t improving. So I took the blame for him so he wouldn’t get expelled.” I finished.

“So…are you guys….”

“Yeah the good thing is Joon is talking to me again!” I grinned.

“That’s good…” Minhee smiled.

“Mianhae Yoongi ah….it was because of me that Namjoon didn’t want to speak to you…” She apologized, grabbing my hand.

“Aniyo…Noona, it’s not your fault.” I said.

“The only thing that matters now is everythings over now and we’re back to being friends.”

Minhee was about to reply when suddenly her phone started ringing.

Minhee let go of my hand as she grabbed her phone and looked at the screen.

“Who is it?” I asked, raising my eyebrows curiously.

“It’s Jin…” Minhee said as a smile spread across her face.

“Yoboseyo? Jin ssi…?” Minhee answered excitedly as stood up and started walking away from me while talking.

“Jin…” I mumbled to myself as I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch.

“I should probably leave now..”

I thought, as I threw my empty yoghurt bottle into the trashcan and walked towards the door, turning my head behind to see if Minhee noticed me but she was just talking happily over the phone.

“Guess I should probably get to school on my own tomorrow…”

 

A/n: Ahhhh...I havent' updated for so long! This is just a short update! I'll probably reveal Jin's Boyfriend Type in the next chapter or so! Ppyong!!! ^^