Get Out of Noona's House!

Noona, I think I love you

Suga’s pov:

I yawned as I squatted down on the floor and threw the rag into the pail.

I was starting to think if taking the blame for Namjoon was the right thing to do….we had to do this ty job of washing the toilets for 2 more weeks!!!

I looked over at Namjoon sleepishly, he had his headphones on and was busy nodding to the music as he mopped up the toilet floor.

I laughed as I grabbed the bottle of detergent beside the pail, he almost looked like the school janitor or something.

I pressed the bottle to squeeze some of the detergent out but nothing came out, it was empty.

“Joon ah…” I called.

“Ne Hyung…” Namjoon replied, pulling his headphones off his ears and resting them around his neck.

“I’m gonna get somemore detergent….this bottle’s finished.” I told him, standing up.

“All right hyung….just leave it to me.” Namjoon grinned as I left the toilet.

Some guys gave me a dirty look as I exited the toilet with my sleeves rolled up and yellow rubber gloves on my hands.

“Wae?? Never seen a student washing the toilet before?” I snapped, rolling my eyes at them and walking off in the other direction.

I walked through the hallway towards the supply room when I saw this group of students standing by the lockers and discussing something with excited voices.

I raised my eyebrows as I watched them, wondering what they were discussing about to excitedly. Then I spotted one of them holding a copy of the Chosun Ilbo (Korean Newspaper).

I tried to see what article they were reading and I spotted a photo of a person on the newspaper which I found familiar.

“This person!!” I exclaimed, grabbing the paper from one of the students.

“Yah! What are you doing? Go get your own newspaper!”

“CEO of Ilsan Engineering and Construction company missing..” I mumbled, reading the headline.

I scanned through the paper quickly and then I saw the picture clearly now.

It was Jin….he was the son of this CEO of Ilsan Engineering!

“Kim Seokjin…” I mumbled, still staring at the article.

“It’s terrible isn’t it? How can he just leave his son here and escape…such an irresponsible father…now that I think of it I’m grateful for my own Dad…”

“Yeah some parents are just so irresponsible…”

“Thanks…” I said, handing the student back his newspaper and walking towards the supply room.

If this was what Jin’s background was like, I was definitely not comfortable with Minhee dating him!

“I wonder if she read the Chosun Ilbo already..”

I had to finish washing the toilets quickly so I could go meet Minhee.

“Joon ah!!” I called, grabbing him and pulling his headphones off his ears.

“What is it Hyung?” Namjoon asked.

“You know the guy I told you about….the new friend Noona made?”

“The one who might be Minhee Noona’s nex boyfriend? Yeahhh…why?”

“He’s on the Chosun Ilbo…his abuji is the CEO of Ilsan Engineering..they went bankrupt and now he is missing…” I explained, trying to summarise the article I read.

“Heol! So you mean he’s penniless now?”

“Joon ah! That’s not the point! The point is….if Noona starts dating him..it’s gonna spell trouble. She’s going to get pulled into this mess too.” I explained, shaking him.

“Right…we gotta protect Minhee Noona don’t we?” Namjoon replied, leaning the mop he was holding against the wall.

I nodded at him.

“All right Hyung…we’ll finish up here then we’ll go find her.” Namjoon said, grabbing the bottle of detergent from me.

 

Minhee’s pov:

“Jin ssi…I’m afraid..you’ll have to pay for the damage done at the restaurant.” The manager told Jin.

We had gone to the hospital and he was sitting on the hospital bed getting stitched up now.

“Sorry Bujangnim….I caused a lot of trouble for you.” Jin apologized; wincing at the nurse applied the ointment on the cut on his right eyebrow.

“Bujangnim! This isn’t Jin’s fault…he’s also a victim…” I protested.

“and didn’t you hear he said Jin’s abuji owed them 10 million won…you know he can’t pay for the damages…” I said, trying to reason with the restaurant manager.

“Minhee ssi….It’s fine…” Jin said, grabbing my hand and standing up from the bed.

“Bujangnim….you know I can’t pay you the money so why don’t I just not take any salary until the damages are paid up.” Jin said.

“Fine…” The manager replied.

“But you’ll still have to come to work tomorrow.” He finished.

“Bujangnim, I won’t take my salary either.” I offered.

It would take ages for Jin to pay off those damages with just his salary alone.

“Minhee ssi!” Jin protested, looking at me.

I gave him a nod.

“It’s okay…I want to help you..” I smiled at him.

“Very well…but if those gangster turn up at the retaurant again…I’m afraid I have to fire you…” The manager warned.

“You too Minhee ssi..”

“Ne, don’t worry about it.” Jin said as the manager left.

“Minhee ssi, you’ve done a lot for me already…you didn’t have to do that…” Jin frowned.

“Yah…I told you it was okay didn’t I? Plus…something inside me wants to help you.” I smiled at him.

“Why don’t you come over to my house tonight…I’ll treat you to dinner…” Jin suggested.

“Mmmm..” I nodded as he smiled at me.

Call me a hopeless romantic…but maybe after this ordeal my relationship with Jin would start to blossom even more.

“It always happens like this in dramas doesn’t it?”

 

“All right, Kim Seokjin ssi….you may leave now.” The nurse said as she finished tying the bandage on Jin’s arm.

“Thank you.” Jin bowed as the both of us left the hospital.

“Jin ssi…ottokae? How are you going to return the ten million won?” I asked as we walked towards the bus stop.

“Molla…” Jin sighed, blowing at his fringe.

“Don’t worry! I’ll help you in any way I can…” I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

“I’m glad you're here…” Jin smiled.

I blushed a little as I turned my head away from him, then our hands brushed against each others.

I curled my fingers as I felt his skin brush against mine…then before I knew it, Jin grabbed my hand and wrapped his fingers around it.

I widened my eyes as I stared up at him.

He just smiled back at me with that handsome smile of his.

I giggled as we continued walking….

This was the start of something new.

 

Later, we reached Jin’s house.

It was a huge house with a large black gate, the typical kind of house that rich people lived in.

I stared up at the house as Jin unlocked the side gate and we went in.

“When will I ever get to live in a house like this…” I wondered.

“Make yourself at home..” Jin said as we entered the living room.

Most of the furniture were covered with drapes and had red tape stuck on them. Some parts of the house were in a mess too.

“Sorry about the mess…all the stuff with the red tape on them have already been claimed by the bank…none of it belongs to us anymore.” Jin explained, going to the kitchen and pulling out a pot and two packets of ramyeon.

“I’m just happy they’re still letting me live here…” He said.

“I’ll help!” I grinned, grabbing a packet of ramyeon.

I didn’t want our time together to be sad because Jin was thinking about all the unhappy stuff.

“Mmmmm.” Jin nodded as we started cooking the ramyeon.

Later, Jin brought the pot to the table and I poured us some Milkis from the fridge.

I was about to go turn on the lights when Jin stopped me.

“The electricity isn’t working either….I haven’t been able to pay the bills…but we still have water..” He said, grabbing a candle from the kitchen cupboard and lighting it on the stove.

Jin brought the candle to the table and placed it in between us as we started eating.

“Well….it’s more romantic like this anyway right?” I grinned, staring at Jin as the warm candlelight flickered against his pale face.

“Let’s eat..” Jin said as he slurped up some noodles.

But the noodles were hot and there was a burning pain when it slid across his cut lip.

“Ahhh…” Jin winced, holding on to the side of his mouth.

“Omo…are you okay?” I asked, concerned.

“Fine…” Jin said as he drank some milkis.

We continued eating when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Who could that be?” Jin asked, getting up from the floor.

I watched him as he walked towards the front door and looked out the peephole.

Then he opened the door to let the people in.

“Kim Seokjin ssi…we’re from the bank…we’ve come to claim your house…” The woman who was wearing a suit exclaimed as they pushed their way in.

“What? Claim the house? You mean I can’t live here anymore?” Jin exclaimed.

“I’m sorry Seokjin ssi…but the debt your Father owes the bank….even every one of the furniture in this house can’t cover it. So I’m very sorry but we have to take the house from you.” The Woman exclaimed.

“You’ll have to find somewhere else to live.” The woman said, passing Jin a piece of paper.

“Tape everything and bring it to the van.” The woman told her subordinates as they scurried around the house.

Jin and I watched helplessly as they took everything out of the house one by one.

 

Jin sighed as he sat on the bench outside with his luggage next to him.

“Don’t worry…we’ll think of something…” I tried to comfort him.

“There’s nothing we can do…I’m homeless now…we won’t be able to find a place to rent at this time of the night…” Jin mumbled, slumping against the bench.

I sighed as I tried to think of something.

“Ah!” I exclaimed, suddenly thinking of something.

“What is it?” Jin asked, looking towards me.

“You can stay at my house.” I smiled.

“Mwo??” Jin exclaimed.

“I live alone…you can stay with me for the time being until you get a place…how does that sound?”

“I would love to but….Minhee ssi…it isn’t that nice for a guy to stay at a girls house isn’t it?”

“It’s just for a while, once you find a place to rent you’ll have to move out! I can’t let you stay out in the streets can I?”

“Minhee ssi…I can’t thank you enough..” Jin smiled.

“Just don’t forget what I’ve done for you…”

“I won’t…” Jin replied.

 

Suga’s pov:

I was at home sitting at the dining table and staring at the *hoddeok in front of me.

Minhee didn't know where Minhee was and I wanted to much to check on what she was doing with that Jin guy but I didn’t want to seem like I was stalking or spying or anything.

I rested my chin on my hand as I heaved a sigh, still staring at the hoddeok.

“Yoongi ah, why are you sitting there? Aren’t you going to eat the hoddeok while it’s hot?” My Mom asked, staring at me.

“Mmmmm…” I replied, grabbing one from the plate and taking a bite out of it.

“When you’re done take some over to Minhee too oh?” My Mom said, walking back into the kitchen.

I stopped chewing as I heard what my Mom said.

“That’s right! This was my chance to see what Noona was up to without seeming like I was checking up on her..”

I smiled to myself as I grabbed a lunchbox from the kitchen cupboard and started filling it up with hoddeok.

“I’m going over to Minhee’s!” I shouted to my Mom as I placed the lid on top of the container and walked towards the door.

I adjusted my clothes and hair and slipped on my shoes then I left my house.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of Minhee’s front door.

I had known her for so many years now…you would think I would be comfortable around her…but I no matter what I would still feel nervous when I was going to see her or sometimes when I’m talking to her.

“Noona, it’s me..” I called as I pressed the doorbell.

A few moments later, Minhee opened the door.

“Yoongi ah…” She said, looking like she wasn’t expecting to see me there.

“Noona, my umma made some hoddeok so I brought you some…” I smiled, holding up the container in front of her.

“Oohhh…” Minhee replied

I was about to take took my shoes and go in when suddenly I noticed that Minhee’s left cheek was a little red and swollen.

“Noona…what happened?” I asked, staring at her cheek.

“Did someone hit you!?” I asked, reaching out and touching her cheek.

“Yoongi ah….no…it’s nothing..” Minhee mumbled, grabbing my hand.

Just then, I heard the door of the bathroom unlock and someone came out.

I widened my eyes as I turned to look at who came out of the bathroom and realized it was Jin.

He had a towel around his neck and was drying his hair.

I slowly lowered my hand from Minhee’s face as I stared at Jin.

“Why was he here!?”

“Noona! Why is HE here? Did he do this to you!?” I exclaimed, angry now.

“Yoongi ah…it’s not like that…” Minhee stuttered.

“You! Did you hit her?!” I demanded, going over and shoving Jin against the wall.

Jin stared at me as I stared back at him and grabbed his collar.

“Yoongi ah…it isn’t Jin….” Minhee tried to stop me but I ignored her.

All I knew now was that this guy was now in Noona’s house and he just came out of the bathroom and Minhee was hurt….

I

Was

Just

So

Angry!!!

“Why are you here!?” I demanded, tightening my grip on his shirt.

“Yah…what are you accusing me of?? And I’m older than you…who said you can treat me this way?” Jin demanded, pulling his shirt out of my grip.

“Listen, I don't care if you’re older than me or what…as long as you let Noona get hurt. I won’t forgive you!” I shouted.

“Yoongi ah…it wasn’t Jin’s fault….it’s hard to explain..I was helping him out…” Minhee continued to explain.

“Noona! I don’t care! What matters is that he LET you get hurt…”

“And why is he in your house!?”

“Yoongi ah…Jin’s house got taken by the bank…he has no where to go now so I’m letting him put up here.”

“It’ll just be until he rents a house oh?” Minhee pleaded, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

“It’ll only be for a while..oh? Yoongi ah…”

“Andwae! Noona, you’re a girl….what will people think if a guy is living with you! I can’t allow that! I can’t allow him to stay here..” I said, looking into Minhee’s eyes.

“I can’t possibly let him stay out in the streets can I?” Minhee said.

“All I know is that I can’t allow this…”

“Fine, if he has to stay then he’ll stay at my place.” I said firmly.

“Come out!” I told Jin, going behind him and pushing him out the door.

“Minhee ssi…” He said, turning behind to look at her.

Minhee was at a loss for words as I dragged Jin to my house.

“Get in.” I said, opening the door.

I shoved Jin inside and went to grab an ice pack then I went out the door and closed it behind me.

“Noona, your cheek is swollen…use this to help the swelling go down oh?” I said, passing the ice pack to her.

Minhee smiled as she took the icepack from me.

“Yoongi ah…Mianhae…I should have told you before I brought Jin home.” She apologized.

“It’s fine…just…hurry and find him a place to stay…I don’t want to see him in my house either..”

Minhee laughed.

“Arasso…” She said.

“Noona, you should rest now…I’ll take care of Jin.” I told her, turning to go into my house.

“Yoongi ah wait….”

I turned around to face her.

“Don’t do anything to Jin okay? He’s pitiful…a lot of things happened to him today…and he wasn’t the one who made my face like this…I helped him because I wanted to.”

“Mmmmm..” I nodded.

“Good night Yoongi…” Minhee smiled as she gave me a hug.

“Good night Noona…sleep well.”

I watched Minhee as she entered her house.

“Why did she care so much about this Jin guy anyway…”

 

*Hoddeok :- Sweet pancake stuffed with cinnamon sugar, honey and chopped nuts.

A/n: Jin's boyfriend profile will be up in the next chapter, anyone wondering what type of boyfriend he is? >W<

P.S. OMG Guiseeee DID YOU SEE SUGA'S NEW VLOG.....asjdhajdlajdjaskdkakdajk HE'S TOO CUTEEEE I'm SOO DONE!! /CRYING/ HIS GUMMY SMILE ;~;

P.P.S Will be updating tonight again!!! Cause I love Yoongiiiiiiii :X teehee! ♡