It's Complicated

Noona, I think I love you

Minhee’s pov:

I saw Jin laying the tables when I entered the restaurant.

This was the first time seeing him since we broke up and it still felt kind of awkward.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I bowed, greeting my other colleagues.

Jin lifted his head a little as he heard my voice.

“Minhee ssi.” He smiled, as I walked towards him.

I smiled back at him.

“Jin ssi.” I replied.

“You have a new boyfriend already?” He asked.

“Mwo?” I replied, shocked at his question.

“Oh…I saw the boy who sent you to work today…he wasn’t Yoongi.” Jin replied.

“Ahhh..” I replied, blushing embarrassedly.

I must have seemed like some kind of to Jin now, it wasn’t even two weeks since I broke up with him and I’m already seeing another guy.

“He’s not…” I mumbled, not knowing how to explain to Jin who Taehyung was.

Jin gave a small laugh to lighten the atmosphere.

“I guess you haven’t told Yoongi.” He said, filling the water jug with ice.

“I’m not sure…” I said.

It was the truth; it was complicated with Yoongi.

Everytime I felt like I liked him, it scared it me so much.

Did I really like him?

Does he like me back?

If we broke up….I would probably never be able to be with him like I can now….

That thought scared me, I was just so afraid of losing what I had with Yoongi….and now with Taeyoung it was getting even more complicated.

“I know you like him….and I think he likes you too.” Jin said.

“You think so??” I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

“I can tell he cares a lot about you.” Jin nodded.

“But….there’s kind of…someone else now.” I sighed, tying my apron behind my back.

“Someone else? You mean…Yoongi has someone else?” Jin asked.

“Yeah…I asked him if he liked her…and he said he did…” I said, folding the napkins.

“That’s what’s stopping me from telling him….you know…if there’s someone Yoongi really likes..I don’t want to get in between the both of them.” I explained.

“Minhee ssi….it’s YOUR happiness…if you really like Yoongi you should just let him know and now keep quiet just because you think he likes someone else.”

“If you don’t do it now….when he really gets together with that girl….it’ll be too late. I don’t want you to regret….” Jin said firmly.

“You know the reason I broke up with you….” He finished.

I sighed as I gave Jin a little nod of acknowledgement.

It seemed easy when he said it, but to me it was not something I was ready for.

 

Suga’s pov:

After going home to shower and change, I left with Taeyoung.

I was busy messaging Minhee that something came up so I couldn’t meet her as Taeyoung and I walked towards the direction of Hongik University.

“Wahhh…the desserts here look good..” Taeyoung gasped, staring at the display at the window.

“Oppa..what do you think? Do you feel like having ice cream?” Taeyoung asked, grabbing my hand.

“Oooh..” I replied, finishing up my message and putting my phone into my pocket.

I wasn’t really listening to what she was saying.

“I’m fine with anything, you can decide.” I replied.

Taeyoung gave me a smile as she pulled me into the dessert shop.

Taeyoung ordered a fruit parfait bingsu and I ordered a green tea red bean bingsu, we settled down at one of the tables outside and started to eat our dessert.

The weather was really hot so it felt good eating the ice-cold bingsu.

I kept checking my phone to see if Minhee had replied which annoyed Taeyoung a lot.

“Oppa, are you expecting a call or something?” Taeyoung asked.

“Ummm..nope.” I replied quickly.

“Then stop looking at your phone and enjoy the date.” She said.

“Arasso…I’ll stop checking my phone.” I said, stuffing it into my pocket.

Minhee was probably busy with work that’s why she didn’t reply me.

Maybe I was thinking too much…

Taeyoung smiled at me.

“Oppa, I want to try yours.” She said, looking at my bingsu.

“Sure, go ahead.” I said, handing her the spoon.

Taeyoung frowned at me.

“Not like that!” She said.

I was about to ask her how when I picked up the hint that she wanted me to feed her.

“All right….” I said, smiling and scooping her a spoonful of bingsu.

“Here.”

Taeyoung gave a wide smile as she ate the bingsu happily.

I couldn’t help but smile back at her, she looked pretty cute when she was smiling happily like that.

“Oppa you have to try mine!” She said, feeding me some.

I nodded as I ate it in one spoonful and the frosty ice shot through my teeth sending chills all over my body.

“Ughhh…brain freeze!” I said, cringing.

Taeyoung giggled at me as we continued eating our bingsu.

Later, Taeyoung and I went to a shop where they sold porcelain dolls and you could customize your own. [Click here to see what they look like]

Taeyoung and I sat at the table with all the colorful marker pens around and started designing our dolls.

“Oppa, I’ll draw you and you’ll draw me okay?” Taeyoung grinned, picking up a black marker pen.

“I’m not really an artist so…forgive me if I don’t draw you well.” I said, drawing Taeyoung’s eyes on the doll.

“I’m going to make yours superrrr handsome!! So…you have to make mine pretty…or I’ll make you draw it again!” Taeyoung said, scrunching her nose at me.

“Arasso arasso…” I replied, smiling at her.

Taeyoung gave me a cute eye smile as she continued designing her doll.

“Heol…” Taeyoung said, staring at her doll.

“Oppa look! It totally looks like you!!” She exclaimed, showing the doll to me.

“You draw really well…” I complimented.

“Oppa, how bout yours? Let me see it!” Taeyoung said, peeking over my shoulder.

“Wait…I’m not finished yet…just one more detail and I’m done.” I said, turning my back to her and continuing to work on my doll.

“All right…it’s done..” I said, turning around slowly and putting my doll on the table.

“What do you think? Does it look like you?” I smiled.

“Mmmm!” Taeyoung nodded happily, taking the two dolls and placing them side-by-side on the table.

“Kyyyaaaa…Oppa…they look perfect together…just like us…oh?” Taeyoung grinned at me.

I smiled at her child-like innocent-ness.

“Oppa, this is my present to you….you have to keep it safely at home okay?” Taeyoung smiled, passing the paper bag with the dolls inside to me.

“I will.” I said, taking the bag from her.

“So…what shall we have for dinner?” I asked, as we walked down the sidewalk.

“Hmmmm…I was thinking, maybe we could buy some meat and have a BBQ at home?” Taeyoung suggested.

“Sounds like a good idea..” I replied.

 

Taeyoung’s pov:

“Let’s go to the supermarket near Namjoon Oppa’s place!” I suggested.

Yoongi Oppa nodded at me as we continued walking.

Slowly, when Yoongi Oppa wasn’t looking, I took out my phone and messaged Taehyung.

“Oppa….bring Minhee unnie home for dinner…Yoongi Oppa and I are having BBQ dinner at home. But be natural! Act like you don’t know we coming…”

“Who are you messaging?” Yoongi asked, seeing me tapping away on my phone.

“Oh…just replying a message from my friend.” I smiled, putting my phone away quickly.

As we continued walking, Yoongi’s hand brushed against mine.

The two of us looked at each other, I could see Yoongi Oppa blushing a little as he quickly looked away from me.

I chuckled to myself, then I quickly reached out and intertwined my fingers with his.

Yoongi widened his eyes at me as I gave him a wide smile.

One step closer to making Min Yoongi my boyfriend!

 

Minhee’s pov:

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I told Jin as we walked out of the locker room together.

“Minhee ssi, remember what I told you okay?” Jin said.

“I will.” I nodded, giving him a smile as I left the restaurant.

I could see Taehyung waiting for me below the lamppost as I made my way down the steps.

“Noona!” He waved as he saw me coming his way.

“Taehyung ah..” I smiled at him.

“I didn’t know your ex boyfriend also worked at the same place.” Taehyung said, looking past my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jin walking in the other direction.

“Yeah…that’s how I met him.” I replied.

“So…what’s for dinner?” I asked, as we started walking.

“Ahhh, how does BBQ-ed meat sound?” Taehyung said, holding up a plastic bag.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

“I bought some meat and other things at the convenience store nearby….I thought we could go back to Namjoon’s place and have a BBQ dinner? What do you say?” Taehyung asked.

“Ahhhh..I was just thinking of having lots of meat today.” I grinned, rubbing my tummy.

“Great!” Taehyung grinned back.

We reached Namjoon’s apartment a while later and I took the lift up with Taehyung.

I watched Taehyung turn the key in the lock, but nothing was going to prepare me for what was going to happen next.

 

Suga’s pov:

“Oppa! Can you get the KimChi from the fridge?” Taeyoung called from the dining table.

“I’m getting it!” I replied, opening the fridge and pulling out the container of KimChi.

“The meat’s all ready.” Taeyoung smiled as I placed the KimChi on the table.

“All right! Let’s eat.” I smiled as we sat down at the table.

We were about to tuck in when suddenly I heard the key turn in the lock and the both of us looked towards the front door.

I widened my eyes as I realized who was coming in….it was Taehyung…and he was with….Minhee…

I stared at them blankly as they came in and stood at the door, looking at Taeyoung and me.

“Oppa!” Taeyoung exclaimed, seeing her brother.

“Omo….you guys decided to have BBQ dinner at home too?” Taehyung asked.

I made eye contact with Minhee as she stood there speechless, staring back at me and at Taeyoung.

“Omo, you too!? Why don’t the both of you join us for dinner then? Minhee unnie too…” Taeyoung suggested.

“We have a lot of rice.”

“Noona, is that okay with you?” Taehyung asked Minhee.

“Uhhh….Mmmmmm…” Minhee replied, nodding her head slightly.

“I’ll get the rice!” Taeyoung offered, running to the kitchen.

Minhee stared at me as she sat down on the seat opposite me.

“Noo..Noona..” I said.

Minhee didn’t reply me, and she slowly looked towards the food in front of her.

I bit my lip as I took a sip of my cider.

This was a really awkward situation.

Later Taeyoung and Taehyung came back and we started with our dinner.

“Oppa here, I made a lettuce wrap for you.” Taeyoung smiled, holding it in front of my mouth.

It felt like Minhee’s eyes were burning through my skin as I quickly ate the lettuce wrap that Taeyoung fed me.

“Gomawo..” I replied.

My eyes flickered to Minhee but she quickly looked away and continued with her food.

“There’s some sauce on your chin..” Taeyoung continued, grabbing some tissue and wiping my mouth for me.

“Umm…Noona…have somemore meat, you said you felt like eating meat didn’t you.” Taehyung said, placing some meat on Minhee’s plate.

“Thanks.” Minhee smiled.

I couldn’t even eat properly anymore with the atmosphere now.

One part of my mind was thinking…

How come Noona was with Taehyung? Are they dating? Does Taehyung like Noona?

The other part of my mind was thinking….

Is Noona still angry? She does seem a little jealous with the attention that Taeyoung was giving me.

While I was thinking, I choked on my food.

“cough cough…cough…cough cough..”

“Omo Oppa! Are you all right? Here…have some water!” Taeyoung exclaimed, quickly pouring some water into my glass.

I quickly gulped down the water.

“Oppa…eat slowly..” Taeyoung continued, patting me on my back.

Just then, Minhee slammed her chopsticks on the table and stood up from her seat.

“I’m full.” She said, turning and walking to the couch to get her bag.

“I’m leaving.”

“Noona…” Taehyung mumbled.

My eyes widened as I saw Minhee leaving.

“Noona!” I exclaimed, standing up from my seat quickly.

As I did, I knocked my bowl of soup over and it splashed all over my pants.

“AH it’s hot!!” I cringed, grabbing my shirt.

It was like time froze for a second as Minhee turned her head slowly to look at me.

My eyes met hers and I could see a little tinge of concern in her eyes, but then she saw me looking at her and then she quickly turned away and walked towards the door acting like nothing happened.

I sighed as I watched Minhee leave and the door closed behind her.

My feet started to move as I walked quickly towards the door to chase after Minhee…

“Oppa! Where are you going!?” Taeyoung demanded, grabbing my arm.

“It’s late…I better go…anyway I’m done eating..” I said.

“But Oppa, your clothes are a mess!” Taeyoung said.

“You should have a shower before you leave…here…you’re probably Namjoon Oppa’s size..you can wear his clothes.” Taeyoung suggested, bringing me to Namjoon’s room and grabbing some clothes from his closet.

I nodded at Taeyoung as I took the clothes from her and went into the bathroom to shower.

 

A/n: What's going to happen next? Any guesses? ^^ kekeke~