Feels

Noona, I think I love you

Song: Did you or did you not? - Block B

Minhee's pov:

It all happened in a split second, everything happened so fast I couldn’t really understand what just happened.

All I knew was that I decided to confess to Yoongi that I was conscious of everything that happened that night I was drunk….

And before I knew it…I was on the bed and he was on top of me.

Without his shirt…

My heart was beating wildly against my chest as I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my underwear.

It was not like I could just run into a corner and hide now that everything was in the open and my boyfriend, Yoongi’s girlfriend and my ex-boyfriend…had seen everything.

This was just one of those moments, which would stay, engraved into your mind until the day you died.

Yoongi quickly grabbed his shirt and pulled it on, swiftly hopping off the bed and onto the ground adjusting his pants.

I got up from the bed as well, I could feel my whole body burning up and I felt super dizzy…the fever was probably kicking in right now.

 

Suga’s pov:

I stared at the three of them, Taeyoung had a look of betrayal written all over her face.

There was nothing I could say now that was going to make anything better.

I guess it would be better for me to just shut up.

Taeyoung clenched her fist as she took wide strides towards me and Noona, who was standing behind me.

She walked past me and grabbed Minhee by her shoulders, shaking her and pulling her hair.

“YAH!!!! YOU !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!??” She screamed.

There were tears pouring out of her eyes now and I could tell Minhee was in a lot of pain but she tried not to show it.

“Youngie!!” I shouted, grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from Minhee.

Minhee moved behind my back and grabbed my arm tightly, I could feel her whole body trembling in fear.

Her head was down and her hair was all over her face.

This was all my fault.

“Youngie!! Stop!! Don’t do this…this isn’t Noona’s fault!!” I screamed, holding her arms firmly.

Taeyoung struggled against my strength as the tears poured from her eyes.

“OPPA!! I didn’t know you were this kind of guy!!!” She sobbed, staring at me through her tears.

“After all this…you’re still defending her!??!!” She screamed.

“I REALLY LIKED YOU!!! BUT NOW I KNOW…I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU!!!” She finished, throwing her arms out of my grip and slapping me in the face.

She gave me a last stare as she turned around and took off running out of the room.

I blinked as I watched her go, my left cheek still burning from the slap she gave me.

But I deserved it.

I looked towards Taehyung who was giving me a death stare.

“Yoongi Hyung, how could you do this…..to my sister…to me…” He said, clenching his teeth.

“You’re the worst!” He shouted, pointing his finger at me.

Then he turned his head and called out to his sister.

“Taeyoung ah!!” He shouted, running off after her.

And then there was one person left, the person who I was afraid of the most….

The person whom I was most guilty of betraying…

Namjoon.

I could feel Minhee leaning against my back as Namjoon shook his head and walked towards us.

She was still grabbing onto my arm tightly and I could still feel her trembling.

Namjoon frowned and without warning, he slammed his fist into my face.

I grabbed my nose as I fell to the ground, there was blood coming out of it now.

“Yoongi ah!” I heard Minhee scream.

“Hyung, I warned you didn’t I!? I warned you to sort out your feelings…but you didn’t listen to me did you!?”

“Now, Youngie’s hurt….Taehyung too…ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?” He shouted, lunging towards me.

“Namjoon ah!” Minhee screamed as she stepped in front of me.

“Don’t hit Yoongi…..don’t hit him please…Namjoon ah….I’m sorry…” Minhee mumbled through sobs.

I bit my lip as a tear ran down my cheek as well.

I wasn’t the type who cried easily…

But I never would have thought I would get tangled in a mess like this….and dragging Noona along with me.

“Namjoon ah…” Minhee continued to sob, holding her arms up to block Namjoon from getting to me.

Namjoon’s fist trembled as he lowered it to his side.

He gave me an angry stare.

“I’ll never forgive you for this..” He said, waving his finger at me.

“Joon ah!” I called, struggling up from the ground but Namjoon had already slammed the door behind him.

I haved a sigh as I turned to Minhee, who was still standing in the same position.

“Noona!” I said, running to her and turning her to face me.

“Noona are you all right?” I asked, looking into her eyes.

Her eyes were stained with tears and her body was shaking so hard it felt like I was shaking as well.

“Noona! You’re burning up!” I shouted, pressing my hand over her forehead.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee mumbled.

Then her eyes rolled back and she fainted.

“Noona!!” I screamed, grabbing her limp body so she wouldn’t fall.

Minhee collapsed into my arms and I slipped my arms under her legs and lifted her up, carrying her to the bed.

I laid Minhee down on the bed and then I rushed to the bathroom, grabbing some towels and filling the empty fruit bowl with cold water.

I sat at the edge of the bed as I placed the damp towels over Minhee’s forehead and her arms.

This was all my fault!!!

I shouldn’t have kissed her!!

I was just so angry at myself….I had already hurt Noona and we weren’t even a couple yet.

I laid on my side beside Minhee as I watched her resting on the bed.

“Noona…Mianhae…” I mumbled, slowly wrapping my fingers over her hand.

“I’m sorry it took so long for me to say this…and I’m sorry it turned out this way…” I sighed.

“But I love you…” I whispered, wondering if she could hear me.

Minhee slowly opened her eyes as she looked towards me.

“Yoongi ah….”

I widened my eyes at her, surprised that she was awake.

Did she hear what I said?

“I love you too…” She whispered, sliding her body closer to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

I could feel her warm tears dampening my shirt as she buried her face in my chest and sobbed.

I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and buried my face in her hair.

The familiar scent of her shampoo filled my nose as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hugged her tightly.

Was this all a dream?

Because I couldn’t believe Minhee was finally mine.

“It’s okay…..”

“I’m here now….I’ll never leave you..” I whispered, her silky long hair.

It was something I always said to her to comfort her…

But it was different now.

 

V’s pov:

“Taeyoung ah!!” I screamed, looking around the poolside for her.

“Taeyoung ah, it’s me….Oppa! Come out now…please!?” I shouted, peering over every beach chair to see if Taeyoung was hiding behind it.

“Youngie!!” Namjoon shouted, cupping his hands around the sides of his mouth.

“Where is she!?” I sighed frustratedly, putting my hands on my hips.

“Taehyung ah! I found her!” I heard Namjoon call.

I turned to see him standing over some bushes.

“Taeyoung ah!” I called, running over.

Taeyoung was hiding behind the thick bushes and sitting down on the grass, hugging her knees to her chest and sobbing.

I sighed as I knelt down beside her.

“Youngie….”

“Oppa!!!” She screamed, wrapping her arms around me and sobbing into my shoulder.

“Youngie, it’s okay…Oppa’s here all right?” I said, patting her back.

I looked up at Namjoon who had a frown on his face.

“Min Yoongi…that bastard!! I’m never going to forgive him!!” He said angrily.

“Hyung….when did it start? When did Yoongi Hyung started liking Noona…?” I asked.

I was heartbroken yes….but one thing weighed more on my mind.

When did they start liking each other?

When did they start cheating?

“I thought Noona was nice…and straightforward….but how could she do this!?”

“I’m not even sad anymore…I’m just really angry..” I mumbled, furrowing my brow.

“Taehyung ah, I think we should bring Youngie back first…we’ll talk later oh?” Namjoon said.

I nodded as I carried Taeyoung up from the ground and brought her inside the building.

“I’ll call a cab….why don’t you go pack your luggage…” Namjoon suggested.

I nodded at him as I started to grab my bag and pack quickly.

Taeyoung was still sitting motionless in a corner of the room and crying.

“Oppa…..he didn’t even come after me…” She said, her voice trembling.

I could tell she was trying hard to stop herself from crying.

I sighed as I saw her swollen eyes.

Poor girl.

Yoongi Hyung was her first love….and it had to turn out this way.

 

Suga’s pov:

Minhee and I slept for the whole day and when I woke up, I realized it was at night already.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Minhee’s sleeping face.

I smiled as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She was sleeping so peacefully.

Her body didn’t feel as hot as before either and she wasn’t whimpering anymore.

I shifted my gaze to the window, the sky was a dark midnight blue and the stars littered the sky like glitter.

I slipped out of the bed slowly, careful not to wake Noona up. Then I left the room and went to the convenience store near the resort to get some food to cook for Noona.

I was rummaging through my pockets to find the money to pay for the food when suddenly my phone dropped from my pocket and onto the floor.

I bent down to pick it up, the screen had from the impact of the drop and I could see the lock screen.

I stared at it for a moment, it was a picture of Youngie and I.

I sighed as I picked up the phone and stuffed it back into my pocket.

Namjoon was right….I shouldn’t have led Taeyoung on.

After paying for the food, I went back to the room and opened the door.

To my surprise, I saw Minhee sitting on the bed and sobbing loudly.

“Noona!” I called, widening my eyes and dropping the bag of food onto the floor.

“Yoongi ah!!” She screamed, jumping off the bed and running towards me.

She flung her arms around me and hugged me tightly, sobbing into my chest.

“Noona…what’s wrong? What happened?” I asked, pushing her outwards so I could see her face.

“I woke up and I didn’t see you…” She mumbled through tears.

“I thought you’d left me….” She continued.

“I had a bad dream…I dreamt that you said you…you couldn’t be with me anymore and you had to leave….” She rambled on, her eyes darting back and forth.

“Then I woke up and didn't see you…I thought…I thought…”

“Shhhh….Noona…” I said, lifting my finger to her lips.

“What did I tell you?” I said, cupping my hands around her face, forcing her to look at me.

“I told you I’d never leave you didn’t I?”

“Since when have I ever broken that promise? Hmmmm..?” I finished, softening my eyes and bringing her in for a hug.

“I’ll make something for you to eat okay?” I said, running my fingers through her hair.

“Mmmmmm…” Minhee nodded.

I smiled at her as I went to pick up the food that I dropped on the floor.

“Do you like my t-shirt that much..?” I joked, seeing that she still haven’t changed.

“I told you…I’m never going to return it to you..” Minhee smiled, sitting down at the table.

She was resting her chin on her hands and staring at me.

I chuckled as I poured the hot water from the kettle into the cup ramyeon.

“Here…eat up, we’ll go back to Seoul in the morning.” I told her.

Minhee nodded as she started eating the ramyeon.

As much as I wanted to enjoy our time together, making a clean break with Taeyoung was just as important.

 

A/n: I've reached 100 subbies ㅠㅠ thank you all~~ You've all been so wonderful and I love love love reading your comments and grinning to myself all the time!! XD I'm really glad you guys enjoy my story too eungkyakya! /throws hearts/ There's kind of still a long way to go because I haven't introduced 3Js yet...don't worry I have plans haha~ Hope you guys stay with me till the end <3

P.S. This is just for fun but I would like to know....who is your bias in BTS?? I've put the poll up at the foreword so...VOTE AWAY! ^^