The Pitiful Card

Noona, I think I love you

Boyfriend Profile: 

Name: Kim Seokjin/Jin

Type: The Insecure Boyfriend

Description: While outward displays of masculinity, affability, confidence and power may be a regular part of the Insecure Boyfriend’s behavioral repertoire, the Insecure Boyfriend in fact has low self-confidence and extremely low self-esteem, both of which aggregate to produce a constant, needy second-guessing of his girlfriend’s love and loyalty to him and the belief that if she cheats on him he will have “deserved it” or it will have “made sense.”

Additional typical behavior: worrying incessantly about response time between phone calls, voicemails, text messages, emails, or IMs and a tendency toward indecisiveness

 

I went back into my house and closed the door behind me, staring at Jin who was still standing in the middle of my living room.

Choco started barking and hopping around Jin’s legs immediately after sensing my hostility towards him.

“What were you thinking going to Minhee’s house to stay?! How can you just arrogantly go back home with her and you still intended to stay the night?? Do you have no shame?” I said, frowning at him.

“Yah! Minhee ssi offered to let me stay the night…my house was taken from me I had nowhere else to go!!” Jin tried to defend himself.

“Even if she said yes…even if she allowed you to you should have declined and find somewhere else to stay! Who are you anyway!? Are you even that close to Minhee!” I continued to argue back, while choco barked together with me.

That dog just hated anyone that I hated.

“I have my own problems okay?? Minhee and I are friends….I like her, she likes me…it was mutual…who are you to in anyway? You’re just someone who lives next door to her!” Jin argued back.

I laughed at him.

“Did Minhee tell you that? Did she tell you that I’m just someone who lives next door to her??”

“What if she did!?” Jin frowned, challenging me.

I stood my ground as I clenched my hand into a fist….

“It can’t be…Noona wouldn’t have said that…he’s just trying to provoke me…why am I even suspecting she said that!?”

Choco growled angrily as he jumped at Jin and started biting the bottom of his jeans.

“Hey get off you!!” Jin shouted, shaking his leg vigorously.

“Omo omo…what’s all this commotion about??” My Mom asked, coming out of the room with my Dad behind her.

Jin and I stopped staring at each other and looked towards her.

“Umma..” I mumbled.

“Who’s this?? Yoongi ah…do you have a guest?” She asked, looking at Jin and then at me.

“Ummmm….he’s….just some guy I know…” I mumbled.

“He doesn’t have a place to stay tonight so I brought him here…”

“Aaa..Annyeonghaseyo..” Jin mumbled, bowing.

“Sorry to disturb you so late at night.”

“Omo…it’s fine…Yoongi doesn’t usually invite friends over…so make yourself at home oh?” My Mom said.

“Yoongi ah…why don’t you get your friend something to drink.” She said, turning to leave.

Jin and I waited for my parents to return to their room then he turned back to face me.

“Yah! What some guy you know?? It’s time you showed me a little respect since I’m older than you…you should call me hyung!” Jin said, pushing Choco aside with his leg.

“Hyung!? You must be kidding…no way in hell!” I said, raising my eyebrows at him.

“Yah! What did you say!” He shouted back.

“Just shut up….you’re sleeping on the couch…don’t disturb me even if you need anything! I won’t even get you a glass of water!” I said, grabbing his bag and throwing it onto the couch.

“Come Choco..”

“Rude little …” I heard Jin mumble and I went into my room and closed the door behind me.

I threw myself onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling, heaving a sigh.

The image of Jin coming out of Noona’s bathroom kept flashing in my mind…

“You’re just someone who lives next door to her!”

“Did Minhee tell you that? Did she tell you that I’m just someone who lives next door to her??”

“What if she did!?”

The argument I had with Jin earlier echoed in my head.

“I wonder how far have their relationship developed..”

“Arghhh!!!” I said frustratedly, grabbing my hair and messing it up.

Why can’t Jin just disappear right in front of my eyes right now!!

 

I tossed and turned in my bed but I couldn’t get to sleep because I was still thinking of Noona and Jin so I decided to get myself something to drink in the kitchen.

I got up from my bed and dragged my feet to the door, pulling it open slowly so Jin wouldn’t notice I came out of the room.

I started to walk to the kitchen when suddenly I heard voices coming from the living room.

I widened my eyes and looked towards the couch and then I realized there was a soft glow of light coming from behind the couch.

As I neared the couch I could hear Jin talking to someone, probably over the phone.

“I wish I could sneak over to your place now and sleep there…this couch is so hard…” I heard Jin say.

“Aniyo….he’s really mean to me….Minhee ssi you need to protect me…Yoongi’s probably nice when you’re around but when you’re not he’ll bully me!”

I gritted my teeth as I heard Jin say that line, he was talking to Minhee over the phone and complaining to her about me!???

I leaned over the couch and grabbed the phone from Jin.

Jin widened his eyes in shock as he saw me and quickly sat up on the couch.

“Jin ssi?? Jin ssi??”

I could hear Minhee’s voice coming from the phone as I pressed the hang up button.

“Yah, what are you doing calling Minhee so late at night! She needs to sleep!” I said, throwing his phone back at him.

“You better not call her again!” I warned as I turned to walk away.

“Aiishhh…this kid!!” I heard Jin hiss as I grabbed my glass of milk and returned to my room.

I banged my fist on my study tabled as I gulped the milk down angrily.

They were even calling each other at night and talking in a lovey dovey tone!!

Ughhh!! Guess I had to prepare myself to re-live that whole Minhee-Namjoon nightmare all over again!!!

 

The next morning, I got dressed and opened my room door to walk towards the dining area to get some breakfast.

I yawned as I rubbed the bottom of my eyes with my index finger. I didn’t get any sleep at all last night….my eyebags were probably reaching the ground right now.

“Omo…ahjumma this beansprout soup is really good!” I heard Jin’s voice as I looked towards the dining area.

“If you like it then eat more..” I saw my Mom smile as she filled Jin’s bowl with more soup.

“Aishhh..seriously..” I mumbled to myself as I dragged my feet towards the kitchen.

“Oh, Yoongi ah…come and have some breakfast with your friend…” My Mom said as she saw me.

Jin turned behind to look at me.

“Not hungry…” I mumbled, rolling my eyes at Jin and grabbing a bottle of banana milk from the fridge.

“Yoongi ah..” My Mom continued but I just grabbed my bag and walked out the front door.

I couldn’t stand the sight of Jin any longer.

“Yoongi ah!” I heard Minhee’s voice, she was outside her door tying her shoelaces.

“Noona..” I mumbled sleepishly.

“Yoongi ah…are you all right? You look terrible!” Minhee said, standing in front of me and scanning my face.

“Fine…” I mumbled, trying to open the bottle of banana milk but I didn’t realize I was holding the bottle upside down.

“Yah, are you sure you’re fine??” Minhee asked, grabbing the bottle from me and turning it the right side up and opening it for me.

“Mmmm..” She said, holding the opened bottle in front of me.

I grinned embarrassedly as I took the bottle from her.

“Gomawo..” I said, drinking from it.

“Your eyebags….they look like they’re going to reach the floor!” Minhee pouted, reaching out and rubbing the bottome of my eyes with her thumb.

I gulped down the rest of the milk in my mouth quickly as I felt Minhee’s touch against my skin…I couldn’t help but stare into her pretty eyes.

Just then, the door of my house opened causing me to snap out of my daydream and Minhee to lower her hand from my face.

The both of us turned to look as Jin came out of the house.

“Oh! Minhee ssi! Good Morning!” Jin smiled.

“Jin ssi! Good Morning!” Minhee giggled.

I blew at my fringe as I rolled my eyes.

This. Wasn’t. Happening.

“Let’s go to school together shall we?” Jin said happily, walking to Minhee’s side.

I just walked towards the lift and pressed the button.

We started walking to school and I was behind Jin and Minhee, they were walking side-by-side and talking happily.

“Did you have a good sleep last night?” Jin asked.

“Mmmmm! But why did you hang up suddenly?”

“Ahhh…actually…the truth is…” Jin said, turning back to look at me.

“Yoongi grabbed my phone from me…cause he didn’t want me to talk to you!” Jin said.

“Yoongi ah!” Minhee frowned, looking at me.

“Did you really do that??”

“He also…didn’t give me anything to eat or drink! I was starving! And he let his dog bite me…Minhee ssi…I think he hates me.” Jin said, hiding a smirk.

I gritted my teeth as I stared at Jin menacingly.

That annoying little !!!!

He was actually using the poor helpless boy card with me!!! UGHHH!!! I HATE HIM!!!

“Yoongi ah, I told you to be nice to Jin….” Minhee said, pouting at me.

“Noona..I…” I protested, but Jin cut in.

“Minhee ssi…it’s okay…I’m sure one day I’ll get him to like me..” Jin grinned.

I was about to explode out of my skin and jump at him already!!!

But I had to control!

Noona was here!

“Min Yoongi….just…calm..down…breath in….breathe out…”

“Yoongi ah…don’t be mean to Jin okay? I like him….so…I want you to like him too..Oh?” Minhee smiled.

I bit my lip as I sighed and looked away.

“Just kill me please…”

Jin smirked at my sorry plight as Minhee turned to face the front.

I clenched my fist as I quickly grabbed a stone from the ground and flung it at him, hitting his head square in the back.

I chuckled to myself as I saw Jin wince and grab the back of his head.

“Ahhhh…” Jin pretended to be in pain.

“Jin ssi, what’s wrong?” Minhee asked, concerned.

“Minhee ssi…Yoongis just threw a stone at me…” He said, scrunching up his face as rubbing the back of his head.

“Yoongi ah!! Why did you do that!?” Minhee frowned.

“Jin ssi..does it hurt?” She asked, touching his head.

“Ahhh..yeah..it hurts here…” Jin continued.

I SO wanted to punch him right now!!

“Yoongi ah, apologise to Jin now..” Minhee said.

“But!! Noona!!!” I protested, widening my eyes innocently at her.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee said sternly.

“Aishh..” I mumbled, gritting my teeth.

“Hmmmm??” Minhee hurried me as she crossed her arms in front of her.

“Aishhh…fine….” I mumbled.

“Sorry.” I said, frowning at Jin.

“I’m sorry....I can’t hear youuuu” Jin said.

“I said SORRY!” I shouted, clenching my fist.

“Merong…” Jin mouthed at me as he stuck out his tongue.

“I'M SO GOING TO KILL HIM!!!”

My brain screamed as I kicked at the ground angrily.

Just then, my eyes fell to their bags and I realized that the both of them had the same pink stuffed cat keychains hanging from their bags. I widened my eyes as I stared at it...they were definitely exactly the same.

This was it.....Noona was definitely interested in Jin....

This was going to be a long walk to school….a longggg looongggg walk.

 

A/n: #BTS1stMonth Congratulations to BTS  for their First Month since debuting!!!! Today's a special day for all ARMYs (that's what us fans I called...I know what you're thinking lol) so I thought I'd treat all my subbies to a good long chapter!! ^^v Enjoy!! 

Comment if you love BTS! ♥