A New Start

Noona, I think I love you

A/n: Hi guys!!! It's 17 Sept so I'm back with an update (as promised), did you miss me? 응캬캬!! I'll be updating regularly now because I'm done with my assignments...so look forward! ^^

 

Suga’s pov:

I placed a mug of hot chocolate in front of Minhee as I sat on the seat opposite her.

We had just got back from Namjoon’s place and Minhee had been sitting at the table with her eyes swollen and in a daze since the moment we got back.

“Noona…” I mumbled, reaching my hand out across the table and curling my fingers around her hand.

Minhee jumped and pulled her hand away as she slowly looked up at me.

I retracted my fingers into a fist and slowly moved my hand away as I felt Minhee pull her hand away from mine.

“Are you okay?” I asked, looking at her swollen red eyes.

She seemed distant after talking to Taehyung in the room. I wondered what they said to each other…

I wondered if Noona still liked Taehyung.

Yes I liked Minhee…and I wanted to be with her…but it seemed like this wasn’t the right way to go…

I should have just controlled my feelings.

Minhee shook her head as she looked down at the hot chocolate in front of her.

“Yoongi ah…..maybe we shouldn’t have done what we did…” Minhee said, her voice trembling.

My heart sank as I heard what she said.

Was this really all for nothing?

“Noona, I thought you agreed that we were going to do this? I thought you agreed…..we could do this as long as we had each other..??” I said, the words choking on my throat.

It was hard enough expressing my true feelings for her….I didn’t know what I was supposed to do if she wanted to back out of this now.

“Yoongi ah….I…I don’t know….this is just too hard….I’m so confused…my heart feels like it’s going to explode into pieces….”

“This isn’t a right way to start a relationship….this will always feel like and affair…Yoongi ah…I don't know if I can do this??” Minhee stuttered, her face was reddish as if she was trying to control her tears from pouring out.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as Minhee said those words…

We had already come this far….I wasn’t going to let it end like this.

“Maybe we should give each other some time alone to think….” She stuttered, standing up from her seat without looking at me and turning her back to walk towards her room.

I clenched my fist as I watched Minhee’s back.

I couldn’t let her just go like this….

I couldn’t just let it all end like this when it barely even started….

 

Minhee’s pov:

The screeching sound of the legs of the chair against the floor filled the room as I heard Yoongi’s footsteps behind me.

I just wanted to run into my room and hide now, I know this wasn’t all just Yoongi’s fault…it was mine too…I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

But I just felt so guilty it was eating me up inside.

I felt Yoongi’s slender long fingers tighten around my wrist as he spun me around to face him.

I stared at his half moon shaped eyes, this was the first time I saw it fill up with so much emotion….he looked like he was going to cry.

Never once in the lifetime that we knew each other…did I ever see him look like he wanted to cry.

I trembled as Yoongi pulled me into a tight hug, wrapping his slender but still toned arms around my shoulders and over my back.

“Noona….I love you…” He whispered into my ear.

His deep husky voice tickled my ear as I slowly relaxed my body and buried my face in his shoulder.

“I know this might not have been the best way to express my feelings to you….but I don’t care about anyone else right now….”

“I can lose all my friends….but I don’t care….I just need you with me….as long as you’re with me….I’ll make you the happiest girl on earth…”

“Trust me….”

“Oh?”

Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I quickly s my arms around Yoongi’s waist and hugged him tightly.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as Yoongi’s familiar scent drifted across my nose.

“Mmmm…” I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

“Yoongi ah…will you stay here with me tonight? I don’t want to be alone…”

“Oh…Noona…I’ll stay here for as long as you want…” Yoongi said, swaying his body a little and rocking me lightly.

I felt Yoongi’s soft lips brush against my skin as he pressed a soft kiss onto my forehead. It was sending tingles all over my body.

Maybe the one I was searching for was here beside me all along….I just didn’t notice it until now.

 

 

Suga’s pov:

It had been a few weeks now, after the incident during vacation…and Minhee and I were finally officially a couple.

Vacation had ended and it was time to go back to school. I adjusted my tie in the full-length mirror and ran my fingers through my newly dyed reddish brown hair.

I had black hair all my life and decided to change my hair up a bit, Minhee chose this color for me because she thought I would look good in it.

I smiled at my own reflection in the mirror as I grabbed my notebook where I wrote all my songs in and threw it into my bag.

My heart felt a little uneasy as I left my house to go over to Minhee’s place for breakfast. Maybe it was because I had not talked to Namjoon since I visited his house that day when we came back from vacation.

The auditions were just in a few weeks time and we were supposed to be practicing together.

“Noona!” I grinned at her as I removed my sneakers and stepped into her house.

“Oh…Yoongi ah….I thought you might like something different for breakfast so I made pancakes!” Minhee smiled.

“Awesome!” I said, following her to the table.

Noona’s cooking was the best, whatever she cooked tasted good.

“So what are going to do after school? You’ll be practicing won’t you?” Minhee asked.

“Yeah….the auditions are in a few weeks, I need to get as much practice as I can.” I replied.

“I should have known when I got together with you…you’d be practicing all day.” Minhee pouted.

I smiled as I watched Minhee pout cutely; she looked so cute like that.

“Noona….I promised I’ll still spend time with you won’t I?”

“We’ll get dinner after I’m done okay? I’ll pick you up at the library at six.” I smiled.

“Mmmmm….don’t be late okay?” Minhee replied.

After finishing up our breakfast, we left the house and walked to school together.

It felt different now that I was the one holding hands and walking with Minhee rather than another guy.

I walked Minhee to her school gate and then I proceeded back to my school after I waved back to her.

I felt like the luckiest guy now that Minhee was my girlfriend….that was how much I really liked her.

I was walking into school when I spotted Namjoon in the crowd. Even if I didn’t know what to say to him….this was my best chance to talk to him and become friends again.

“Joon ah!” I called, striding up to his side.

Namjoon raised his eyesbrows at me as I fell into place beside him.

There was something different about him too, he wasn’t wearing his tinted glasses anymore and his hair was longer and straight now.

“Hyung, what do you want?” Namjoon mumbled, rolling his eyes at me.

“Joon ah, since it’s all over I hope we can be friends again….it’s boring practicing alone…and the auditions are coming up in a few weeks…”

“I need some pointers too…” I said, looking at him for a reaction.

Namjoon sighed as we walked into school together. I could tell that he didn’t really want to hold grudges either…after all…Taehyung and Taeyoung had already went back to Daegu.

“I’m gonna practice at the dance studio after school…I’ve got the room booked for three hours.” Namjoon replied, matter-of-factly.

“Great!” I replied, a smile spreading across my face.

“Minhee Noona can’t come though…..the auditions are important…I don’t want any distractions….” Namjoon said.

“Yeah sure…I’ll be meeting her somewhere else after practice.” I replied.

Namjoon nodded at me as we proceeded to our class.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I sighed loudly and blew at my fringe as I closed the calculus textbook I was studying. I looked around and saw other students, mostly in pairs or groups studying together….it was so boring studying alone.

If only Yoongi wasn’t as busy as he was.

Well, I already knew he was made for bigger things. His crazy talent in rapping and writing songs….it wouldn’t belong before he becomes a big idol in the K-Hiphop scene.

I rested my chin on my hands as I let that thought linger in my mind.

I wondered what it would be like when Yoongi becomes a real idol and start his music career.

Would he still like me after becoming famous?

What about his fans?

Would I be able to cope with girls idolizing him and calling him “Oppa”?

Will we even get to see each other anymore?

I shook those thoughts away from my head as I closed my eyes as rested my head on the table.

I was so used to having Yoongi by my side all the time…..but now I was so afraid of losing him.

 

Suga’s pov:

“So we’ll practice again tomorrow?” I told Namjoon as I grabbed my bag and left the changing room.

“Yeah…you need to practice your satoori rap too.” Namjoon replied, running his towel through his wet hair.

“Alright, see you tomorrow.” I waved to him as I left the dance studio.

I was an hour late to meet Minhee, I wondered if she was angry.

I pulled out my phone but there weren’t any missed calls or messages. I decided to dial Minhee’s number, but she wasn’t answering.

Quickly, I reached the library and looked around for Minhee. I spotted her lying on the table sleeping with a pile of book sin front of her.

I smiled as I sat down on the seat next to her, careful not to wake her up.

I watched her peaceful sleeping face, she was forever falling asleep on tables.

I placed my bag onto the table slowly and laid my head on the tabletop as well so that I was facing Minhee.

It reminded me of that time at her house where she fell asleep on the coffee table and I had done the same thing…

I wonder if she knew I was staring at her and she was just pretending to sleep?

Or did she really not notice me?

I laid there for a few minutes just admiring Minhee’s perfect features and then she started to stir.

I smiled at Minhee as she opened her eyes as looked at me.

She noticed me staring and she quickly sat up, rubbing her face with her fingers and adjusting her hair.

I chuckled as I saw her frantic movements.

“Yah, how long have you been sitting here looking at me like that?” Minhee asked, frowning at me.

“Just…a little while…” I chuckled.

“Ahhhhh….I must look like a mess…” Minhee complained, covering her face with her hands.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were here?” She pouted.

I smiled at her as I grabbed her hands and lowered them from her face.

“Noona….you don’t have to worry….you’re still the prettiest girl in this room..” I smiled, pushing her fringe away from her face.

Minhee’s face relaxed into a smile as she stared at me, then she suddenly leaned over and pecked me on my lips.

My eyes widened as I felt her soft lips brush against mine.

I wasn’t expecting that.

“Yoongiiii ahhhh~~~ ppali!! I’m hungry alreadyyy….let’s go get something to eat.” Minhee smiled, standing up from her seat and grabbing my hand.

“Oh.” I replied, smiling at her and standing up.

Minhee smiled at me and was about to pull me away when I stopped her.

“Noona wait!” I hissed.

“What is it?” Minhee asked, looking at me questioningly.

My eyes darted around the library to see that the librarian wasn’t around then I pulled Minhee to one of the corners behind the bookshelves.

“Yah, where are you taking me?” She asked.

I lead her to behind the bookshelf then I slowly leaned her against it and gave her a long kiss on her lips.

I could never get enough of kissing Minhee…even the first time when she kissed me at the park…it was everything I wanted.

“Hey! What are the two of you doing over there!?” I heard the librarian hiss.

I quickly pulled my lips away from Minhee’s and grabbed her wrist. The both of us looked at each other and grinned then we quickly ran out of the library before the librarian could catch us.

We stopped when we were safely outside to catch our breath, still holding hands and laughing.

“I can’t believe we just made out in the library.” Minhee laughed.

“Oh…Noona, there are so many more places that I want to make out with you at…” I teased.

“Yah! Min Yoongi….you’re so naughty.” Minhee frowned, scrunching her nose and pinching the tip of my nose with her fingers.

I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

I never wanted our relationship to end….Minhee was the one for me. She was the one I wanted to get married to and spend the rest of my life with.

 

J-Hope’s pov:

“Ahjusshi, you can stop us here.” I told the cab driver as I handed him the money.

My two friends Jimin, Jungkook and I had just arrived from Busan and were renting an apartment in Seoul together.

We wanted to take part in the BigHit Entertainment auditions; it was our chance to make it big.

“Hyung, I told you we should have left earlier….it’s so dark now I can’t even see where I’m going…” Jungkook complained to Jimin, pulling his luggage along with him.

“Well…sorrryyyy I just wanted to make sure I brought everything I needed.” Jimin replied sarcastically.

I raised my head up to look at the tall apartment building in front of us. This is where we were going to stay until we realized our dream of becoming trainees in BigHit Entertainment.

This was the start of our journey to stardom.

“Hoseok Hyung, you have the keys right?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah, they’re here.” I said, pulling out a silver key hanging from a keychain with the South Korean flag on it.

I smiled as we entered the gate and walked past the basketball court.

“This is great, we can all come down and play basketball if we’re bored.” Jimin commented.

“I wonder if they have free Wi-Fi.” Jungkook joined in.

Jimin and Jungkook were like my brothers; we went everywhere and did everything together…we were practically inseperable.

We reached our floor and dragged our luggages to the doorstep. I took a deep breath as I turned the key in the lock and heard the door click open.

We stepped inside and I switched on the lights, there were just a few pieces of furniture and a television.

It looked kind of bare…but slowly, this place was going to transform into our home.

There was just one bedroom so the three of us were gonna have to share. There was a double decker bed in one corner and the other corner had a single bed against the wall.

“I’m taking the top bunk!” Jimin exclaimed, throwing his bag on the top bed.

“Hyung, I’m gonna sleep here.” Jungkook said, placing his bag on the bottom bed.

“Alright…” I replied, sitting myself on the single bed.

“Let’s unpack first….we’ll go visit the neighbours tomorrow.” I smiled, ping my luggage.

 

A/n: Long update!! Because I'm back after quite a long hiatus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I introduced 3Js here...what do you think? 

P.S. Have you guys listened to O! R U L8, 2? Album yet??? It's frickin awesomeeeeee...I loved all the songs...I don't have a favorite because i like them all lol~ I'm gonna be using the songs in my fic later so please anticipate (((:

P.P.S. R u loving Suga's new brown hair? XD