Maknae

Noona, I think I love you

Minhee’s pov:

So I was lying on the couch hugging my Hello Kitty cushion and thinking about my little argument with Yoongi just now.

I shouldn’t have gotten mad at him.

I was supposed to be his number one fan….his girlfriend….the one who should be giving him the support that he needs right now especially at an important time like this….

I was so dumb to pick a fight with him…

He was trying….and here I was being a .

I sighed as I sat up on my couch and grabbed my phone.

“Yoongi ah…Mianhae…I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you like that just now…I know you’re trying your best to spend time with me.”

“I’ll prepare some lunch and bring it over to you at the studio oh?”

I finished typing my message and sent it to Yoongi, then I got busy starting to prepare the food for him.

 

Suga’s pov:

I had just finished recording my rap in the recording room.

I sighed as I made my way to the table to replay my recording and see what mistakes I made.

I kept screwing up the lines and this was like the tenth time I had recorded it.

I was supposed to be concentrating but all my mind could think of was how I wasn’t spending enough time with Minhee and how that was making her angry.

I sighed frustratedly as I pulled the headphones off my head and threw them onto the table.

My voice was trembling and cracking everywhere…and my rap wasn’t flowing as nicely as it was supposed to be.

I closed my eyes and leaned back in the armchair, throwing my head back and running my fingers over my face.

Please just let me forget about Minhee for a while.

I told myself.

The auditions were like the most important thing in my life right now…..I had to get into BigHit Entertainment as a trainee…I HAD TO!

“Having trouble with Noona?” Namjoon’s voice sounded.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked up at him as he strolled towards the chair beside mine and sat down.

“Yeah…we kinda had a fight before I came here.” I explained.

Namjoon gave me a wry smile as he took a drink from his juice bottle.

“Just call her later and take her out to dinner or something….she’ll be fine after a while…don’t worry man…” Namjoon said, giving me a squeeze on my shoulder.

“You know girls just need some pampering and they’ll be all over you again…” He grinned.

I gave Namjoon a small smile, what he said made me feel a tiny little bit better.

“Why don’t we go get some lunch first…? You can continue after we get back.” Namjoon suggested.

“Yeah sure.” I replied as we got up and left the studio.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I got down the bus at the stop where the studio Yoongi practices at was.

I pulled off my shades as I looked up at the tall building.

I wondered if Yoongi saw my message already, because he didn’t reply.

I had ran out of the house in a hurry so I was just wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with my black varsity jacket over it and my bright blue and pink Vans sneakers.

I adjusted my hair in the reflection in the glass door and then I entered the building, walking towards the stairs carrying my bento bag with Yoongi’s lunch inside.

He would be so surprised when he saw all the food I made for him!

I thought, as I grinned to myself.

I started walking up the stairs as a group of dancers walked past me chatting excitedly, there were many people gathered around the hallways and chatting with each other.

I had been here a few times with Yoongi so I went to the room he and Namjoon always used to find him but he wasn’t there.

I checked the other rooms to and asked some people around if they had seen Yoongi but they said they hadn’t.

So I decided to call him, but he didn’t pick up either.

Where was he!? Why wasn’t he picking up his phone!?

I sighed as I stuffed my phone into my pocket and dragged my feet along.

What if he was angry at me for not understanding him so he didn’t wanna pick up my calls.

But Yoongi wasn’t the sort who held grudges….I knew him….

I was walking along the hallway, thinking about Yoongi when suddenly some music caught my attention.

I stopped outside one of the dance rooms. The door wasn’t closed fully so I could look inside, there were three boys inside dancing to some HipHop music.

When I looked closely, I realized they were the three guys who rang my doorbell this morning!! My neighbours from upstairs!

I inched closer towards the door and looked inside, it wasn’t that I wanted to peek at them or anything but their dance was just so…. mesmerizing.

It’s not that I haven’t seen good dancers before…and Yoongi danced well two but the three of them were so in sync and their movements were so slick and flowed so well..I was totally captivated.

They all were very good at dancing but the boy I remembered whose name was Jungkook…and the boy with the tanned skin and toned arms were doing moves I haven’t seen before at all!

The other boy, whom I remembered as Hoseok was really good at rapping and he had a unique accent when he rapped.

While I was watching, I accidentally leaned onto the door to hard and the door swung open, causing me to stumble inside the room.

“Omoomoomo!!” I exclaimed, trying to catch my balance.

The three of them stopped dancing and slowly turned around to see who had disrupted their practice.

I started to blush nervously as I quickly stood up straight and smiled apologietically at them.

“Mian…” I stuttered, scratching my head.

“Oh! Aren’t you…..” Hoseok started.

“The girl who lives on the floor below us!” Jimin finished.

I grinned at them embarrassedly as they walked towards me and Jungkook went to turn off the music player.

“Mian…I didn’t mean to peek at you guys…just…the door was open and you guys were really good!” I explained.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other and laughed.

“Aniyo….it’s alright…” Hoseok said.

“By the way….Minhee ssi..how old are you?” Jimin asked, widening his eyes at me.

He looked cute with his wide eyes and his chubby cheeks still looked like they had baby fat on them.

“I’m 18…” I replied.

“Ahhh…Noona!” Jimin grinned.

His eyes became really small when he smiled and they almost disappeared, but it was so cute.

“Noona for me too…” Hoseok smiled.

“I’m 16..”

“Jimin’s 15…and Jungkook…” He stopped, looking around for Jungkook who was taking a drink from his bottle.

“Yah, Jungkook ah! Why are you still there? Come over here…” He called.

Jimin and Hoseok were both very friendly, but Jungkook seemed a little…..shy?

He wasn’t the talkative sort.

“Jungkook’s the maknae..he’s 14!” Hoseok introduced, pulling Jungkook over.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Jungkook mumbled, bowing a little.

“Wow, you’re really young..” I commented.

I kind of wondered how it would be like dating a guy who was four years my junior.

“But Jungkook likes Noonas…” Hoseok winked, as if reading my mind.

“Right Jungkook ah?” He smirked, wrapping his arms around Jungkook’s shoulder.

“Hyyyunggg..” Jungkook mumbled, nudging his hyung.

I chuckled.

“So Noona, what brings you here?” Jimin asked.

“Ahhhhh….I was going to bring lunch to my boyfriend actually….but I can’t find him..” I explained, holding up the bento bag.

“You mean your boyfriend practices here too?” Jimin asked curiously.

“What does he do? Is he a dancer? Rapper? Singer?” He questioned.

“He raps…his stage name is Suga…maybe you’ve heard of him before..he’s kind of famous in the underground Hiphop scene…” I explained.

“Su…ga?” Jimin mumbled to himself.

“AH! I’ve heard of him!” Hoseok exclaimed.

“I think I’ve heard a few of his mixtapes! Why didn’t I recognize him when I saw him the other day!” He said, frowning.

“I heard you rap just now….you’re really good! I like the way your voice changes…” I told Hoseok.

“Ahhh…reaalllly?” Hoseok replied, grinning embarrassedly.

He had a really nice smile.

“Noona, why don’t you join us for lunch? Since you can’t find your boyfriend.” Jimin offered.

“Yeah, we’ll be more than happy to keep you company.” Jimin joined in.

“Alright..” I smiled.

Yoongi hadn’t even called me yet…I was beginning to get a little unhappy that he was ignoring my calls and messages…

Or maybe…he just left his phone somewhere.

We were walking to the corner of the room to sit down when I didn’t see the wire of the music player and I tripped over it.

 

Jungkook’s pov:

“Kyaaaa!!” I heard Minhee Noona scream as her leg got caught in the wire and she fell forwards.

“Be careful!” I screamed, rushing over and grabbing onto her arms to stop her from falling.

I pulled her towards me and her body slammed against my chest, our faces were just inches apart and she was staring into my eyes.

I quickly widened my eyes as I realized we were too close, then I quickly took a step back and realeased my grip on her arms.

“Yyy…you…okay?” I stuttered, gulping.

It felt like there was something stuck in my throat and my heart was beating so fast.

“I’m…fine…” Minhee replied, looking a little disoriented too.

Her boyfriend is so gonna kill me if he found out what I did.

“Ahhhh….that wire is so dangerous…we should keep it..” Hoseok said, running over and unplugging the music player.

I caught Minhee’s eye contact again then I quickly looked away and started to take my lunch out of my bag.

After we settled down, we started to eat our food and chat.

“Are you guys taking part in the BigHit Entertainment auditions too?” Minhee asked.

“Yeah, we came all the way from our hometown in Busan! We’ve been dancing together since we can remember!” Hoseok replied.

“That’s cool! Yoongi is taking part in the auditions too!” Minhee said.

She was always talking about her boyfriend.

“Ahhh…does that mean we’ll be seeing each other more often?” Jimin said, raising his eyebrow.

“If all of us make it to the finals….we’ll be training together..how cool is that!?” Hoseok said excitedly.

“I’m sure you guys will get in….you’re really good!” Minhee complimented.

She looked really pretty when she smiled.

 

Suga’s pov:

So Namjoon and I returned to the studio after our lunch at the pizza place.

“There it is!” I exclaimed, grabbing my phone that was lying on the table in the recording room.

I had forgotten to bring it out when we went out for lunch so I quickly checked if there were any messages.

Then I realized Minhee had messaged me.

“Yoongi ah…Mianhae…I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you like that just now…I know you’re trying your best to spend time with me.”

“I’ll prepare some lunch and bring it over to you at the studio oh?”

LUNCH!?

And there were a few missed calls from her.

Damn! Was she still here!?

I quickly dialed her number but she wasn’t answering.

How could I be so dumb to leave my phone at the studio!?

I walked around the hallways looking out for her when suddenly I spotted her, standing outside one of the dance studios and talking to some guys.

I lowered the phone from my ear as I walked closer to see if it was really Minhee.

She was talking to those three guys that lived in the same apartment building as us and we met this morning.

“Noona!” I called, hastening my footsteps.

Minhee spun around as she heard my voice.

“Yoongi ah..” She said, looking towards me.

I wanted to continue our conversation but Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook were staring at us and I didn’t feel comfortable with them listening.

“Noona, why don’t we go somewhere else and talk.” I suggested, taking her hand.

“Mmmmm..” Minhee nodded at me.

“I’ll see you guys around..” She said, smiling at the three of them.

“See you Noona!” Jimin waved.

I cringed as I heard him say “Noona” I didn’t really like anyone calling my girlfriend Noona..

I brought Minhee outside and we stood near some trees to talk.

“Yoongi ah, where have you been?? Why didn’t you reply my messages or calls?” Minhee asked.

“Noona, I’m sorry…I kinda left my phone at the studio..” I explained.

Minhee sighed.

“So you had lunch already? I prepared so much food for you…hoping we could have lunch together..” Minhee pouted.

“Noona…” I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a tight hug.

“I’ll leave now okay?? We’ll go to the park and I’ll eat the food you made like we used to….then I’ll bring you to go get coffee okay?” I smiled.

Now that she was here, I wanted to make it up to her…I could practice later…after I made sure Minhee wasn’t lonely without me.

“Yoongi ah, don’t you have to practice?” Minhee asked.

“I’ll practice tomorrow….right now…I want to spend time with you Noona…”

“Mmmm…” Minhee smiled at me, as we linked hands and started walking.

“Yoongi ah….I’m sorry too…I know the auditions are important to you..and I’m sorry if I made things difficult for you…”

“I’m your number one fan remember?? So from now on…I’m going to support you as much as I can…so you can realize your dream..” Minhee said.

A wide smile spread across my face as I heard what she said…

It was all I wanted to hear…

“Gomawo….Noona…” I smiled at her.

“But….there is one thing…” Minhee said, frowning a little.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Yoongi ah….promise me…even when you become famous…you won’t forget about me..?” Minhee said.

She looked towards me and I could see a tinge of sadness in her eyes.

“Noona….what are you saying?”

“Of course I won’t forget about you….you’re the most important person in my life…”

“I will never leave you…I promise..” I said, brushing my fingers across her cheek.

Minhee grinned at me as she wrapped her arm around mine just like old times.

The scene of her talking to Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook just now flashed back in my mind again.

I was still really uneasy about the three of them….there was something about them that made me not feel safe about Minhee hanging around them…

Or maybe I was just thinking too much.

 

A/n: I still don't really know which one of the 3Js will get with Minhee first XD Hmmmm...Jungkook? Jimin? or Hoseok? What do you guys think?