The Jealous Boyfriend

Noona, I think I love you

Boyfriend Profile:

Name: Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster)

Type: The Jealous Boyfriend

Description: Does not understand the concept of trust when it comes to the possibility of anyone – even his most trusted friend – ‘boning’ his girlfriend or becoming a confidant who will turn his girlfriend irrevocably against him. 

 

Rap Monster pov:

So I picked Minhee up after work and we proceeded to a shop I knew that sold awesome Bibimyeon.

Thanks to Yoongi Hyung, I now knew what she liked to eat and drink so it was much easier to make decisions on where to go and eat. Also…it would make it seem like we have a lot in common.

“This is the place.” I said, pulling open the door of the shop.

It was a small noodle shop at the corner that sold spicy noodles.

“Two bowls of Bibimyeon please!” I ordered.

“You have to try the bibimyeon here, it’s the best..especially if you love spicy food.” I smiled.

“It smells good already…” Minhee said, looking around the place.

“Namjoon ssi, do you like spicy food too?” She asked.

“Yeahhh! I love spicy food.” I grinned, actually I couldn’t really eat foods that were too spicy..but I needed to score brownie points!

Plus! What was eating a little spicy food gonna do to me anyway.

“I guess we do have a lot in common.” Minhee smiled.

“What else do you like to do…what are your interests?” She asked.

“Well…I like music…rap…and normal stuff like surfing the net…and English is my best subject!”

“I usually help Yoongi hyung out with the english in our songs…” I boasted.

“Really? How do you get so good at English? I mean…learning in school is one thing but going out and speaking it is another.”

“I watch a lot of American dramas and television shows…then I try to pick up the way they speak from there..” I laughed.

“You have to teach me sometime then! Yoongi used to help me with English but his English isn’t that good either..” Minhee chuckled.

“Yeah…no problem..” I said in English.

Minhee laughed as the food came, I saw the shopkeeper lay out the side dishes on the table and remembered Yoongi hyung saying that Minhee didn’t like cucumbers.

“Sorry, we don’t want this.” I said, passing the plate of cucumber side dish back to the shopkeeper.

“You don’t like cucumbers too??” Minhee asked curiously, raising her eyebrows at me.

“Yeahhh…not really…they have a weird taste anyway.” I said, I ate almost anything…but now was the time to start hating cucumbers.

“Cool! I don't like cucumbers too! They smell and look weird.” Minhee said, making a disgusted face.

I laughed as we started eating, I was about to lift my chopsticks to eat my noodles when Minhee suddenly spoke.

“Namjoon ssi..”

“Hmmm?” I asked, putting down my chopsticks.

“Why are you always wearing your shades? Do you have an eye problem or something?” Minhee asked.

“Oh…no..not really..” I laughed.

“Actually I’m a little short sighted so I have to wear spectacles..but I made them tinted just to look cool.” I explained.

“Why don’t you take it off? I wanna see what your eyes look like.” Minhee suggested.

I smiled at her.

“Well…I usually don’t do this for ANYONE but…for you…I’ll take them off.” I said, taking my shades off my face.

“Oohhh…” Minhee said as she stared at my face.

“Awww don’t do that, you’re embarrassing me!” I said, covering my face with my hands.

“You look good! I don't understand why you need to hide your eyes behind those glasses!” Minhee protested.

“You’re kidding right? I don’t look half as cool without my shades on.” I grinned.

“Well…I guess the shades are a part of you already aren’t they?”

I nodded as I ate a mouthful of Bibimyeon, I totally underestimated the spiciness because as soon as it entered my mouth...it was on fire!!
 

I started gasping for air and coughing as I dropped the chopsticks onto the bowl…this was definitely too hot for me.

“Omo! Namjoon ssi, are you okay!?” Minhee exclaimed.

I couldn’t even reply her, all I could do was just raise my hand.

“Here, have some water!” She said, pouring the cold water into a glass and passing it to me.

I nodded as I gulped the water down.

“Ahhh…” I managed to say after finishing the water.

“Are you all right? Is it too spicy for you?” Minhee asked, concerned.

“No…it’s delicious….I think you can have the rest of my noodles..” I said, pushing the bowl to her.

Minhee laughed at my statement.

“Are you sure you love spicy food?” She asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah…I love spicy food so much…I can’t stand it..” I said sarcastically.

The burning sensation was still in my mouth.

Minhee smiled at me as she continued eating her noodles. I smiled back at her, I was beginning to like her more and more…and I could tell that she liked me too.

 

During the weekend, I took Minhee watch Ironman at the cinema and then we took some funny pictures with the live sized Ironman statue outside the cinema.

Then we walked around the mall and went into his accessory shop.

“This is so cute!” Minhee said, grabbing a hair band with cat ears on it and putting it on her head.

“You look good in it!” I said, flashing a thumbs up sign at her.

“Try this…” I said, grabbing a random hair band with a ribbon on it and passing it to her.

“How do I look?” She asked, putting it on her head.

“Pretty!” I smiled.

Minhee tried on a few more stuff at the accessory shop and I remembered Yoongi hyung saying that if I ever wanted to get anything for her…it would be..cute soft toys or accessories.

So I secretly collecting everything she tried on and secretly paid at the cashier before we left the shop without Minhee knowing.

“Minhee ssi, I have something for you.” I grinned as we stood outside the shop.

“Oh? What is it?” Minhee asked, looking surprised.

“Jja jjang!!” I said, holding out the paper bag from the shop.

Minhee gasped as she put her hands to .

“Open it and take a look.” I said, handing the paper bag to her.

Minhee had a wide smile on her face as she looked inside the bag.

“Omo!” She exclaimed, taking out the hair band she tried just now and putting it on her head.

“How did you get all of it!? I didn’t even see you..” Minhee asked.

“It’s a secret..” I said, taking off my shades and winking at her.

“Don’t worry! I didn’t steal it!” I said, seeing the curious look on Minhee’s face.

Minhee giggled.

“Gomawo…Namjoon ssi…” She smiled, leaning forward and giving me a peck on my cheek.

My eye widened as I stood there frozen for a moment. She kissed me!!

Minhee chuckled at my shocked expression as she started to walk forward.

“Yes!!” I hissed, pumping my fist into the air as I followed after Minhee.

I reached to her side and then grabbed her hand, wrapping my fingers around it. Her hand was soft and smooth…it felt like I was holding silk.

Minhee’s eyes widened as she looked at me, shocked at my sudden movement. But then she smiled too and held my hand tightly.

It was like a dream come true! I was finally going to have my first girlfriend..and she was exactly my type!
 

The rest of the walk was quiet as I brought Minhee to the indoor ice-skating rink in the mall. It was summer now so this was the closest thing to a real frozen ice.

I was feeling quite nervous as I tied the lace on my skates, actually I had a plan bringing Minhee to the ice skating rink.

A plan to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I got onto the ice and help Minhee inside the rink.

“Do you need my help?” I teased as we skated towards the center.

“Yah! Don’t under estimate my skating skills! I was figure skating champion in middle school.” Minhee grinned.

“All right…all right…” I said, raising my arms in the air in defeat.

“Why don’t you show me what you can do?”

Minhee smiled and nodded as she skated out to the center and started spinning and flipping around…she was really good! Like a butterfly fluttering around the flowers.
 

“Wahhhh…..that was great! You’re realy good!” I complimented, clapping my hands.

“Thank you..thank you…” Minhee bowed as she skated towards me.

“Namjoon ssi, what can you do?” Minhee grinned, challenging me.

“All right…here goes nothing…” I said, speeding off around the ice skating rink.

Then I skidded to the center and started skating around while using the blades of my skates to carve words onto the ice.

Minhee watched with her eyes wide open as she wondered what I was doing.

“Done!” I called as I finished and started waving at the video camera that displayed the ice skating rink on a big screen.

The camera moved towards me as it displayed the words I carved on the ice with my skates.

“Minhee ssi! Look at the screen!” I called.

Minhee still look clueless and she turned around to look at the big screen. The words I carved on the ice was shown there.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

I gave a satisfied smiled as I skated towards Minhee, he back was still facing me and I grabbed her shoulders spinning her around slowly.

There was a shocked but happy expression on her face as she looked at me.

“Namjoon ssi…” She stuttered, staring at me.

“So what do you think? Will you be my girlfriend…Minhee ssi?” I asked, holding her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

A smile spread on Minhee’s face as she nodded at me.

“Mmmm! Yes!” She said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“Yesss!!!” I exclaimed, carrying her up from the ground and spinning her around on the ice.

Minhee laughed happily as I spun her around, she sound of her laughter was like music to my ears.

 

Suga’s pov:

I was at home in my room with Choco.

It was a weekend and here I was stuck in my room with nothing to do when everyone else my age was outside having fun with their friends right now.

“Min Yoongi…your such a loser…” I mumbled to myself as I balanced myself on my skateboard and tried to do some tricks.

My deck landed on the ground hard as I did a trick and Choco started barking hysterically.

“Yoongi ah! What are you doing in there!?” My Mom shouted, banging on the door.

“Playing with my skateboard Ummmaaa…” I said.

“You’re making too much noise! The neighbour below is going to complain!” My Mom warned.

“Yeah yeah…” I mumbled as I got off my skateboard and took it up from the ground and opened the door.

“I’ll go down and get some fresh air.” I told my Mom as I grabbed my black cap and put it backwards on my head [Like this].

“Come on Choco!” I called, as I went out the door with my skateboard.

I trained Choco so he didn’t need a leash, he’ll follow me all around and never run away. He’s a loyal dog.

Choco and I reached the ground floor, I threw my skateboard to the ground and was about to skate towards the basketball court when suddenly I saw Minhee and Namjoon.

The both of them were talking happily hand in hand and looking each other like there was no one else in the world.

“Greaattt…” I mumbled to myself as they neared me.

“Oh! Yoongi ah!” Minhee was the first to notice me.

“Oh…Noona…”

“Hyung!” Namjoon called.

“Joon ah…”

“Yoongi ah…where have you been, I missed you!” Minhee said, grabbing my arm.

I looked towards Namjoon who was staring at me and the look on his face was different now…he didn’t look carefree like before. Now he wore a cautious and maybe jealous look on his face.

“Ummm…I was…busy…” I stuttered, pulling my arm away from Minhee’s grip.

“Hyung, meet us for dinner tomorrow…the both of us have something to tell you.” Namjoon said, wrapping his fingers around Minhee’s hand tightly.

“Right Minhee ssi?” He smiled at her.

“Mmmmm!” Minhee nodded happily.

“Yeah…sure…” I replied.

“Great! I’ll send Minhee back home first….see you tomorrow hyung!” Namjoon said, walking past me and patting me on my shoulder.

I turned behind and saw Minhee looking back at me and waving.

“See you tomorrow Yoongi ah!” She called.

I smiled and her and nodded, then I sighed as they went out of sight.

I knew what they were gonna tell me.

And I didn’t have a good feeling about this.