Getting Protective

Noona, I think I love you

A/n: I finally updated!! Sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long!! I was down with the flu and I had an eye infection so....anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter! :D

 

“I’ll see you after school!” Jin smiled as he turned to the direction of his school.

It was just Noona and me now.

“Noona…” I started, looking at her nervously through the side of my eyes.

“Hmmmm?” She asked, looking towards me.

“Am I missing something….are you and Jin…?” I said, trying to hint to her without making it so obvious.

“You mean are we in a relationship?” Minhee asked, raising her eyebrows at me.

“Yeah…” I mumbled.

“Well not yet…but we might be soon! Yoongi ah, what do you think will Jin make a good boyfriend?” Minhee grinned at me.

“Noona…I don’t really think dating Jin is a good idea…you know with his family situation right now..plus you got hurt the other day…” I explained.

“Yoongi ah, you know that wasn’t Jin’s fault…it isn’t his fault his parents left him..it isn't his fault he has nowhere to stay either!” Minhee retorted.

“Noona…I’m not saying this is his fault…it’s just..I don’t think he’s suitable for you.” I said, trying to defend myself.

Minhee was getting very protective of Jin.

“You know what your problem is? You always judge a person before really getting to know him…Yoongi ah I thought you’ll be different but you’re just the same as everyone else…” Minhee’s voice started to get louder.

“Believing everything the papers say…If you even try to get to know Jin better you’ll know what kind of a person he is….why can’t you just try to get along with him for my sake?” She frowned.

I bit my lip not knowing what to say, it was the first time Minhee ever really raised her voice at me, we never quarreled before.

“Forget it…If you don’t like him that’s fine…this is between me and Jin..so you can stay out of it.” She finished, crossing her arms in front of her and walking towards her school gate.

“Noona…wait!” I protested, but she cut me off.

“Oh if you’re worried about Jin staying at your house don’t worry…I’ll find him a place to stay so he won’t have to trouble you.” Minhee said sarcastically as she turned and walked inside her school gate before I could think of something to reply.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt …” I mumbled to myself as I sighed and turned to walk into my school.

“Hyung! What’s with the long face??” Namjoon asked, walking towards me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Nothing…” I mumbled, not lifting my eyes to look at him.

“You quarreled with Minhee Noona didn’t you!” Namjoon smirked.

“How did you know that!?” I exclaimed, looking over at him.

“Just a wild guess..” Namjoon smiled.

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Later..” I replied as we walked into the school building.

 

During class I couldn’t concentrate at all, I was too tired having not slept a wink last night and my little argument with Minhee wasn’t making things any better.

The bell rang for lunch and Namjoon and I left the classroom together, we got our food and went to sit down at the table.

I opened my can of cider and started pouring it into the cup of ice but what I didn't know was that I was pouring it into my kimchi jigae instead.

“Hyung! What are you doing!?” Namjoon exclaimed, grabbing the can from my hand.

“Is this a new way of eating or something?” He said, staring at me.

“I’m probably just tired…” I said, sighing and looking at the destroyed bowl of Kimchi Jigae.

I would die for some of Noona’s sandwiches right now.

“So tell me what happened, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me.” Namjoon insisted, stuffing a spoon of rice into his mouth.

“So apparently this Jin guy doesn’t have a place to stay anymore so Noona offered to put him up at her place.” I started.

“She did what!?” Namjoon exclaimed.

“I know right…I was thinking the same thing.” I told him.

“So of course I couldn’t let him stay there so I made him stay at my place for the night…and then this morning while walking to school I told Noona that dating Jin wasn’t a good idea…then she got angry and told me to stay out of it.” I finished.

“Hyung…why don’t you just tell Minhee Noona you like her already..then you won’t have to suffer like this.” Namjoon said simply.

“Joon ah!” I protested.

“Don’t try to deny it anymore hyung! If you didn’t like her you wouldn’t be bothered so much about Jin or whatever his name is…”

“I…..it’s just not the time yet!” I snapped.

“What if she doesn’t like me back…..” I said, then I realized I was revealing a little bit too much to him.

“Don’t say anything to Minhee okay!? I’ll kill you if you say anything about this to her!” I said, grabbing his arm.

“Whatever you say hyung…” Namjoon mumbled, rolling his eyes at me.

 

After school, I was sitting in the recording room waiting for Namjoon.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started typing a message to Minhee. I wanted to apologise for what happened in the morning..she hadn’t messaged me all day! I was getting worried she was really pissed at me…

“Noona mianhae….you’re right, I should get to know Jin better myself rather than listening to all those rumours….I’m sorry…I was being a jerk, I just don’t want you to get hurt..”

My thumb hovered over the send button hesistating if I should send Minhee the message or not when just then, the door burst open and Namjoon ran in.

“Hyung!! You gotta see this!” He said excitedly, running to me with a piece of paper.

I quickly hid my phone away thinking that I didn’t send the message but I didn’t realize that while putting the phone away I accidentally pressed the send button.

“What is it?” I asked.

“A Hyung I know from Noise Basement passed me this…” He said, showing the paper he was holding in his hand to me.

“Rap Competition..” I read our loud from the paper.

“Yeah, there’s gonna be a rap competition held at Noise Basement next month…and the winner gets…”

“Ten Million won.” I finished.

“Not only that…if we win the competition we’ll sure to get spotted by some talent scouts from those big entertainment companies.” Namjoon added on.

“Well Minhee did say that Jin owed some gangsters money…”

“What do you say hyung?? Shall we send in our audition tapes??” Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows excitedly.

“Sure why not.” I smiled at him.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I was waiting outside my school gate for Jin to arrive. He was late.

I sighed as I looked at my watch.

Almost 45 minutes late to be exact.

“Minhee ssi! Sorry I’m late!” Jin said jogging towards me.

“Jin ssi! What took you so long?” I asked.

“Sorry…the gangsters came to my school to look for me lucky I was able to escape without them knowing…” Jin explained.

“What!? They even went to your school?? Did they cause any trouble?” I asked anxiously.

“No they didn’t…lucky the teachers got the guards to chase them away when some students complained.” Jin replied.

I nodded as we started walking away from my school.

I turned my head behind and looked towards Yoongi’s school. I didn’t see him come out of school yet…

He didn’t come to look for me to have lunch either…

I was starting to think maybe I shouldn’t have said what I said to him. After all he just had my best interests at heart…maybe I was too harsh on him.

“Minhee ssi?” I heard Jin call me as I quickly turned my head back to the front.

“Are you looking for someone?” He asked.

“Aaaniyo…” I stuttered, smiling at him.

“Oh! That reminds me I have good news for you!” I grinned.

“What is it?” Jin asked curiously.

“My friend at school, her Umma is a real estate agent and she has an apartment available for you to move in immediately.” I told him.

“Jinjja!? That’s great! Where is it?” Jin asked excitedly.

“It’s the apartment building just opposite the one where I live!”

“Omo! Means we’re gonna be neighbours? Daebakkk!”

“Yeah…isn’t that cool? I bet we can even see each other if we look out our windows.” I grinned.

“Gomawo..Minhee ssi…you’ve really helped me out a lot!” Jin smiled, taking my hand and planting a kiss on my cheek.

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as I looked up at Jin’s handsome face.

“Why don’t we go take a look at the apartment after work?” He suggested.

“Mmmm..” I nodded shyly as we continued walking.

 

Later at the restaurant, I had just finished changing into my uniform and was tying my hair at my locker when my phone rang.

I grabbed it up from inside my locker and stared at the screen, there was one message from Yoongi.

I frowned as I tapped the screen to open the message.

“Noona, mianhae….you’re right, I should get to know Jin better myself rather than listening to all those rumours….I’m sorry…I was being a jerk, I just don’t want you to get hurt..”

A small smile spread across my face as I read Yoongi’s message. I was touched that he cared so much about me…

“Minhee ssi, are you done?” Jin called me from the locker room door.

“Oh…yeah coming…” I said, stuffing my phone back into my bag and running outside.

 

P.S. Have you guys seen BTS We Are Bulletproof Pt.2 MV?? OMGGGG IT'S SO AWESOMEEEEEE ....SAJDADJASKLDAKSDKSJDKS SO MUCH PERFECTIONNNN!

CLICK CLICK BANG BANG!!! 

P.P.S Anyone else screamed at the ab showing part? lol

P.P.P.S I know this chapter is pretty short the next one will be a long one!