Maybe, I'm Missing You

Noona, I think I love you

A/n: Fluff Fluff Fluff!!! I think I've fallen in love with Yoongi lol :x

Song: Missing You - G Dragon ft. Kim Yuna

 

Minhee and I reached the apartment building and she was about to take me back to my house when I stopped her.

“Wait! I don’t want Umma to see me like this….let’s go to your house..” I told Minhee.

If my Mom sees me like this she’ll just keep asking me endless questions.

“Mmmm.” Minhee nodded as we walked over to her house and went inside.

“You're bleeding…” Minhee said, brushing her fingers across my cheek.

I gulped as I stared at her, her touch was sending sparks all over my body.

“I’ll go get the first aid kit.” She said, as she turned and walked towards the cupboard.

I stood in the middle of the living room thinking about what happened just now, Namjoon was like a whole different person. That was the first time he actually hit me.

I turned to Minhee as she came back with the first aid kit, she was nearing me when suddenly she didn’t see the stuffed bear lying on the floor and she tripped over it.

“Ahhhh!” Minhee screamed as she fell forward.

My eyes widened as she fell towards me, I didn’t have time to move away or balance myself as she pushed me onto the couch and fell on top of me.

I widened my eyes as I stared at her face which was just inches away from mine. I wondered if she could feel my heart beating against my chest with her body pressed against mine like that.

Minhee blinked a few times at me as she quickly pushed herself up and sat down on the couch, looking away from me.

“Stupid bear!” She mumbled, grabbing the bear off the floor and throwing it onto the armchair nearby.

I smiled embarrassedly at her as she turned to look at me, I bet my face was as red as a tomato.

“Let’s get you fixed up..” She said, grabbing the first aid kit and opening it.

All I could do was stare at her as she applied the ointment on my split lip.

Minhee looked up at me as she realized me staring and I quickly looked away.

“Does it hurt?” She asked.

“It’s fine..” I mumbled, smiling embarrassedly.

Minhee smiled back at me as she finished up and stuck the bandaid over my cut.

“There you go…all fixed.” She said, closing the first aid kit.

“I’ll get you some juice.” She said as she stood up from the chair.

I stared at her as she turned and walked towards the kitchen, I don’t know what got over me but suddenly I stood up from the couch and grabbed her arm.

I didn’t even know what I was doing, why was my body moving by itself!!?

Minhee spun around to face me as she felt me grab her hand.

“Yoongi ah…” She said, with a questioning look on her face.

“Noona…” I said, staring into her eyes.

Then before I could say anything else, the door burst open and Namjoon walked in.

The both of us turned our heads to look at him and he stared back at us. I was still holding onto Minhee’s hand.

“Namjoon ah…” Minhee said, as I quickly let go of her hand.

Namjoon frowned as he walked towards me and grabbed me by my collar again.

“Hyung…it’s all clear to me now…you can’t deny anymore…I saw it for myself! You were holding her hand!” Namjoon shouted.

Shoving me and sending me crashing into the clothes rack at the corner.

I frowned as I grabbed my elbow which took the brunt of the fall.

“Namjoon ah!! Stop it!!” Minhee screamed, grabbing him.

“Haven’t you caused enough trouble!? This has nothing to do with Yoongi…let’s go outside…we need to talk.” She said, dragging Namjoon out of the house.

I got up from the ground as I watched the two of them leave. Minhee turned her head to look at me, she gave me a reassuring nod and then the both of them were out of sight.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I took Namjoon to the rooftop to talk, I had to settle this today. Yoongi was innocent…he was getting hurt for nothing.

“Noona! I clearly saw Yoongi holding your hand! How many more excuses do you want to tell me!?” Namjoon asked.

“Namjoon ah…as I told you before, Yoongi has nothing to do with this. It’s you! You don’t trust me….I’m your girlfriend..you’re supposed to trust me!” I frowned.

“You’re always keeping tabs on me, if I don’t answer your texts or call you you’ll go crazy. You don’t let me have my own space…this is just too much Namjoon ah!” I shouted, breathing heavily.

“It’s because of Yoongi isn’t it!? You like him don’t you!” Namjoon retorted.

“You see! You still don’t understand! If you would have just trusted me none of this would have happened!”

“Namjoon ah…this is it, I can’t continue to be with a guy who doesn’t trust me. Ever since we’ve got together it’s just quarrel after quarrel…I can’t take it anymore. It’s over….let’s break up.” I sighed, turning away from him.

“Don’t call me..” I said, as I walked towards the stairs.

“Noona!” Namjoon shouted as he ran after me and grabbed my hand.

“Noona, wait! Give me another chance….it’s not in my character but I’ll try to change…teach me how.” Namjoon pleaded.

“Forget it….why try so hard to change for me…you should find someone who’s better suited to you.” I said, swinging my arm out of his grip and walking away.

Tears started flowing down my eyes as I hurried down the stairs.

“Noona!” I could hear Namjoon shouting, but this was it. I had enough…maybe the two of us just weren’t suited for each other.

I ran towards my house and pulled the door open, running inside and slamming the door behind me.

Yoongi was standing in the middle of the living room as I ran in.

I looked up at him and he looked back at me, I just felt so relieved to see him there.

“Yoongi ah!” I shouted through my sobbing, running over and wrapping my arms around him.

 

Suga’s pov:

My eyes widened as Minhee wrapped her arms around me and started sobbing.

“Noona…it’s okay…I’m here…” I whispered as I hugged her back.

“It’s okay…I’m here…”

 

After Minhee finished crying, I brought her downstairs to take a walk.

I stole a peek at her as we walked around the park in silence, there was a sad look on her face and I was wondering how to make her feel better.

“Noona, why don’t we take a seat here?” I suggested, pointing to the bench nearby.

Minhee nodded as we sat on the bench, I sighed as I looked up into the starlit sky. There was a bright full moon hanging up in the sky casting a bright glow over our faces.

I turned to look at Minhee who was leaning her back against the chair and sitting quietly.

“Noona..remember when we were young, everytime you were sad I used to do something to cheer you up?” I smiled.

Minhee raised her eyebrows as she turned to look at me.

“Remember how I used to make my tummy move….and no matter how sad you were you would always laugh after you saw it.” I grinned.

Minhee smiled a little as I stood up from the chair and lifted my shirt to show my tummy, then I made my tummy move without touching it.

Minhee started to giggle as she saw my tummy move weirdly. I smiled at her as she laughed, it was great to see her smiling again.

“I can never understand how you do that.” Minhee chuckled.

“As long as I can make you happy.” I smiled as I sat down again.

I looked around trying to think of other ways to make Minhee smile when suddenly I spotted a bush of Moon Flowers.

I remembered reading somewhere that Moon Flowers only bloomed under the light of the moon, the moon wasn’t shining on the bush now and the flowers were all closed.

“Noona, wait here.” I told her as I ran to the bush and plucked one of the flowers from it.

I smiled and hid it behind my back as I jogged back to the bench.

Minhee raised her eyes questioningly at me as I stood in front of her.

“For you.” I said, handing her the closed Moon Flower.

“Are you giving me a stalk of grass?” Minhee asked, taking the closed Moon Flower, which looked like a stalk of grass from me.

“It’s not just a stalk of grass..” I smiled, as I put my hand over hers and guided it to where the moonlight shone.

Then the flower slowly opened, right before Minhee’s eyes.

Minhee gasped as the flower opened before her, she looked at me…speechless.

I smiled as I sat back beside her.

“I told you it wasn’t just a stalk of grass.” I said.

“Yoongi ah…” Minhee trailed off as she grabbed my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Gomawo…” She said.

I smiled as I watched her close her eyes as lay her head on my shoulder.

It felt just perfect, the both of us……

Under the soft glow of the moon.

I wanted this moment to last forever.