Apologies and Mixtapes

Noona, I think I love you

Song: 어른아이 by Rap Monster, Suga & Jin

 

 

Suga’s pov:

I closed my eyes as I ran the shower and let the warm water trickle down my body.

I didn’t even know what Minhee wanted anymore, she was so obviously pissed off at the way Taeyoung and I were acting that’s why she left before finishing dinner.

She kissed me that night when she was drunk and she said she loved me……but when I asked her about it in the morning she said she didn’t remember anything.

Now….I was trying to accept someone else in the hope that she might maybe help me to stop liking Minhee…but then this had to happen.

Did she even like me or not!?

I gave a frustrated sigh as I pumped the shampoo bottle a few times and started lathering the shampoo onto my hair.

Girls…why was it so hard to figure out what they were thinking…

And then there was Taehyung.

Why was he even with Minhee?!

I was busy washing the shampoo off my hair when suddenly I heard the bathroom door open.

My eyes widened as I stopped what I was doing and froze on the spot.

Didn’t I lock the bathroom door!?

There was some noise and the person started to turn on the tap at the sink and I could hear him washing his hands.

I turned off the shower as I pulled the shower curtain back a little and peeked outside.

I frowned as I realized it was Taehyung.

“Yah! What are you doing here!?” I demanded, furrowing my brow angrily.

How could he just come into the bathroom when I was showering!

“Oh..hyung…I needed to pee…” Taehyung said.

“What!? Get out now!!” I shouted, pointing towards the door.

My arm was still covered with foam and soap and so was my hair.

“But hyung! We’re both boys…there’s nothing to be shy about.” Taehyung protested.

“I reeeaaally need to pee…” Taehyung finished, making a face.

“Just…get out now!!!” I shouted again, frustrated this time.

“All right all right…..I’ll go…jeez…” Taehyung mumbled, going out the door and closing it behind him.

I heaved a sigh as I threw my head back and looked towards the ceiling.

If my first impression of Taehyung wasn’t bad….this totally spoiled everything.

I still didn’t understand how anyone could just come into the bathroom when someone else was showering.

Maybe it was because I didn’t have any siblings…so I was kind of sensitive to stuff like that.

I quickly finished showering and changed into Namjoon’s clothes, then I went outside.

I spotted Taehyung in the living room watching tv, I looked around to make sure Taeyoung wasn’t around then I went over to talk to Taehyung.

“Yah…” I said, grabbing his shoulder.

“Oh…Hyung…” Taehyung replied, turning to face me.

“You….why were you with Minhee Noona just now?” I asked.

“Mwo?” Taehyung said, raising his eyebrows at me like he didn’t know what I was talking about.

“You heard me!” I hissed.

“We were just hanging out that’s all…..I went to pick her up from work…” Taehyung said nonchalantly.

“Yah…you listen to me…Noona just broke up with Jin I don’t want you hanging around her…she needs some time…she’s still hurting.” I told Taehyung.

“But hyung…what’s wrong with just making friends? I just want to get to know her better..”

“Just…not now okay? Minhee’s not just anyone….she’s someone I need to protect.” I told him, biting my lip.

“Hyung…do you like her?” Taehyung asked.

I blinked at him, about to reply when suddenly I heard Taeyoung’s voice.

“Oppa! Are you done showering?? I cut some strawberries.” She called, walking out from the kitchen with a plate of shiny ruby red strawberries.

I quickly stood up from where I was crouching to talk to Taehyung.

“Youngie, I need to leave now….it’s kinda late.” I said, grabbing my bag.

“But Oppa, don’t you want the strawberries?” Taeyoung asked, furrowing her brow.

“Youngie I’m sorry but I need to go.” I said again, getting a little impatient.

I was worried about Noona.

What if something happened to her on the way?

“Oppa, you’re going after Minhee unnie aren't you?” Taeyoung pouted.

“It’s late…and it’s not safe for a girl to walk home alone..” I explained.

“I hope you understand….I’m sorry.” I said, turning and walking towards the door.

“Call me okay?” Taeyoung sighed as I stepped out of the door.

“I will.” I smiled, getting into the lift.

I hurried downstairs and quickly caught the bus back to the apartment.

I looked at my watch as I arrived at the stop.

Minhee should have arrived home by now.

I was about to walk inside when I noticed someone waiting downstairs outside the entrace of the apartment.

My eyes flickered towards him as I walked inside towards the lifts.

He was a middle aged bespectacled man with short black hair and kind of plump.

“Haksaeng!” He called, stopping me from going inside.

I raised my eyebrows at him wondering what he wanted with me.

“You’re Min Yoongi aren’t you? Suga…” He said.

“Ne….” I replied, wondering how he knew my name.

“But..who are you?” I asked, trying to sound polite to an elder.

“I’m one of the talent scouts from BigHit Entertainment.” He smiled, taking out a small white business card and passing it to me.

I looked at the card interestedly; it had the BigHit entertainment crest on it and a name below, probably this ahjusshi who was talking to me.

“I’ve seen you at the rap competition and also some of your other performances at Noise Basement…with your friend…Rap Monster?” He explained.

“Ne….we sometimes rap together.” I replied, smiling a little.

“I think you’re really talented and BigHit Entertainment is having an audition two months from now…we’d really like you to take part.”

A smile started to form on my face as I started to realize what was happening in front of me right now.

I was finally being spotted by a big entertainment company and was invited to go for the auditions! This was my opportunity to make a name for myself like I always wanted!!

“Ne!! Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my performances…” I bowed.

“I will be honoured to take part in the auditions..” I smiled.

“Good, I hope to see you there…I will give you a call a few days from now to elt you know the details…”

“All the best.” The ahjusshi smiled, hitting me lightly on my shoulder.

“Ne! Thank you sir!” I bowed as the ahjusshi left.

I took a deep breath as I stared at the business card in my hand.

I never thought this day would come!

Remembering Minhee, I quickly stuffed the card into my pocket and ran towards the lifts.

I reached the floor and went into my house first, leaving my stuff and grabbing a CD from the drawer of my study table.

I had made a mixtape of my new songs for Minhee a few days earlier but I havent’t got the chance to pass it to her yet…now was my chance.

I ran my fingers over the CD as I stared at it, then I quickly tore a piece of my notebook and started writing a message on it…then I folded it up and placed it inside the CD cover.

Then I went over to Minhee’s place.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I was lying on my couch with my head against the pillow.

“Go Minhee!!! Why did you walk out like that!!??”

“WHY is Yoongi having a new girlfriend affecting you so much!?? Why!!!” I mumbled to myself, sniffing and biting my lip to stop myself from crying.

Taeyoung acting all lovey-dovey with Yoongi just now, flashed in my mind again….

No matter how hard I tried to tell myself not to get affected by it….it was too hard…and it was all I could think about.

I screamed angrily as I kicked on the couch and rolled around onto my back.

The tears were starting to form in my eyes again….I didn’t even know why the heck I was crying.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“Noona! Are you in there?? It’s me…Yoongi…” Yoongi’s familiar voice filled the air.

My heart started to beat faster as I quickly wiped away my tears.

“Should I open the door for him?”

“Noona…please…open up…I want to talk to you…” Yoongi said, continuing to knock softly on my door.

My lip trembled as I sat up on the couch, waiting to hear Yoongi’s voice again and still thinking if I should open the door for him.

“If I opened the door what would I tell him? That I liked him?? That he shouldn’t be with Taeyoung and be with me instead?”

“Noona…” Yoongi continued to knock, I could hear him sighing behind the door when I didn’t reply.

“Go away….I don’t want to see you…” I said firmly, hoping that he was still there.

“Noona…whatever it is that I did that made you unhappy….I’m sorry okay?” Yoongi said, pausing for a breath.

My eyes softened as I looked towards the door, waiting for him to speak somemore.

“I just want you to know that you can tell me anything….just let me know what’s wrong..let me know so I can prevent it from happening again.”

I bit my lip as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

“Yoongi ah….it isn’t your fault…”

“Noona…I made you something..” Yoongi said.

I watched the door as I saw something thin and shiny slide through the crack in the bottom of the door.

“It’s a mixtape of some new songs I wrote….I hope it’ll make you feel better…you’re the first one that’s listening to it….”

“Like always…”

“You will always be the first one.” Yoongi finished.

“Good night Noona….I hope maybe you’ll come and see me tomorrow.” Yoongi said.

I could hear him standing up and his footsteps walking away from my door.

I stood up slowly from the couch with the tears still in my eyes and walked slowly towards the door.

My eyes darted to the thin shiny thing on the floor and I realized it was a CD.

Yoongi had said it was a mixtape.

I squatted down on the floor as I slowly reached out to take the CD up from the floor.

My fingers trembled as I ran them over the smoothe surface of the plastic CD cover, then I stood up and walked to my room with the CD in my hand.

I sat down at my study table and inserted the CD into my laptop, then I plugged in my earphones and started listening to the songs.

“Year 2009….June…10th…..Suga’s Mixtape number 3…” Yoongi’s soothing voice sounded in the intro of the mixtape.

“Song number one….Swagger..” [Click here to listen to Suga's Swagger]

Yoongi’s voice filled my ears as I slowly opened the CD cover and realized there was a piece of folded paper slotted inside the cover.

I pulled the paper out slowly and unfolded it, there was a message inside with Yoongi’s handwriting.

“Noona, Mianhae….I may have neglected you these few days because I was busy with other stuff but I want you to know that I’m always there for you…anytime you need me…I’ll be there…no matter what…”

“You’ll always be someone most important to me…just like you’ll always be the first one who I want to let listen to my songs….Noona…no one can take your place…I hope you know that…”

“-Yoongi..”

I finally couldn’t hold it in any longer and I started sobbing….

I was happy I had such an important place in Yoongi’s heart….but it also made me sad…because now even more than ever….I didn’t want to ever risk losing him.

Even if it meant I had to keep my feelings inside forever.

 

Suga’s pov:

Back home, I opened my bag and saw the box that held the two porcelain dolls I made with Taeyoung inside.

I pulled out the box slowly and opened the cover, the two dolls were lying there inside the box side by side.

I smiled as I picked up the doll that Taeyoung made of me.

She was really good at drawing, the doll had black curly hair and thin eyes like mine…even the nose looked like mine, she even drew me a black Hood By Air T-shirt.

I placed my doll on my windowsill in front of the window and placed Taeyoung’s doll beside mine.

I sighed as I sat on my bed and stared at the two dolls.

“Was this really what I wanted?”

I laid on my back on my bed as I turned to my side and closed my eyes.

“I wonder if Noona listened to the mixtape already..” I thought, as I started to drift off to sleep.

 

A/n: Puhahahahahaa~ If you guys listened to BTS on the radio shows you'll know Suga had a bad first impression of V cause he walked in when he was showering...so i decided to add that in...eungkyakya...(I know you guys would totally kill me if it was Taeyoung that walked in when suga was showering instead pmsl!!) 

P.S. Hope this chapter explains a llliitttlleee but more about Yoongi & Minhee's feelings and why they don't want to confess to each other. Minhee's just starting to realize she likes Yoongi....

P.P.S I also put 2009 because Yoongi's 20 now...so he was 16 in 2009...so...kekekeke~

P.P.P.S Did you guys see the recent Bangtan Bomb video where Suga did the Basketball tricks??? I DIED T^T sdhakldsalkdskaldasdkdaldddss Min Yoongi!!! You're perfect /sobs/