Creamy Chocolate Kiss

Noona, I think I love you

A/n: Fluff chapter! Enjoy~ ;)

Song: Summer Romance - Dongkyung Girl

After dinner, Minhee and I walked home together.

She seemed like she had a lot on her mind…it was probably because of Jin.

We were walking towards the apartment when we spotted Jin standing near the lifts waiting.

“Isn’t that…” I said, pointing towards him.

“Minhee ssi…” Jin called, running towards us.

Minhee frowned at Jin then she quickly looked away from him.

“Yoongi ah, let’s go.” She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the lifts.

“Minhee ssi! I know you’re angry at me…I’m sorry…let’s talk shall we?” Jin continued, jogging after us.

“Yoongi ah, ignore him…I don’t feel like talking to him.” Minhee told me as we walked into the lift.

“Minhee ssi! Please!” Jin pleaded, stopping the lift from closing with his body.

“Yoongi ah, could you tell this person to move away so the lift door can close.” Minhee said, looking towards me.

“I think you better go…” I told Jin.

Jin sighed as he slowly stepped away from the lift and the door closed in front of him.

“Noona…are you okay?” I asked, as the angry look from Minhee’s face faded.

“Aniyo…” Minhee mumbled.

“I’m tired of always waiting for him….Yoongi ah…you were right…I should have listened to you.” Minhee said.

“But Noona…I thought you liked Jin a lot?”

“I did...but now I’m not so sure anymore.” Minhee sighed, walking out of the lift.

“Do you need anything?” I asked, following Minhee.

“I’ll be fine…I just need some rest.” Minhee said, forcing a smile.

“Thanks for inviting me to dinner today.” She said.

“Noona…you’re the first person I thought of when they told me I got into the next round..” I replied.

Minhee smiled at me.

“Goodnight Yoongi…” She said.

“Sleep well Noona…call me if you need anything all right?” I told her.

Minhee nodded as she entered her house, I waited for her to close the door before going into my own house.

Jin had better think of a way to make Minhee feel better….I hated seeing her sad like this.

 

Minhee’s pov:

The next morning, I woke up and went to my window and pulled open the curtains. I was about to open the window to let some fresh air in when I spotted something at the window opposite, the apartment where Jin lived.

He was standing at the window and waving, and he was carrying a large white card that had the words “Good Morning” written on it.

I raised my eyebrows as I watched Jin smile at me, then he lowered the card with the “Good Morning” on it and held up another one.

“Sorry about last night…I was wrong…” It said.

“I now know you’re more important to me than anything else….yesterday is the last time I will leave you alone…”

“I love you. Forgive me?”

I sighed as I watched him grab another white card and start to draw something on it.

“Maybe I should give him another chance…after all he was my ideal type..”

Jin slowly lifted the card that he was drawing on up, it was a sketch of a boy and a girl holding hands and below it was written:

“Jinnie <3 Minmin”

I smiled at his drawing, I was still a little angry at him but on the other hand I knew it wasn’t his fault for having a screwed up family life either.

I guess he was already trying his best to change for me.

I grabbed some pink paper from my desk and wrote something on it with the marker.

“I forgive you…but you owe me dinner and a movie.” I wrote, holding the paper up for Jin to see.

“O K!” Jin wrote, grinning at me.

I closed the curtains and went to get ready for school, at least Jin bothered to make me feel better after he knew I was angry with him yesterday.

If not, I wouldn’t even think of giving him a second chance.

 

Suga’s pov:

“Make yourself at home Hyung.” Namjoon said, as I stepped into his house.

Namjoon also lived in an apartment like the one I lived in.

“Your parents are out?” I asked, looking around his flat.

“They’re at work.” Namjoon said, grabbing the juice bottle out of the fridge and drinking straight from it.

I made a disgusted face at him, doesn’t he know what glasses are for?

“Taehyung and Taeyoung will be here soon.” Namjoon said, re-capping the juice bottle and placing it back in the fridge.

“So…what do you plan on doing?” I asked.

“Don’t know…just hang out?” Namjoon said, grabbing a bag of dukbokki chips and spicy corn chips and throwing them onto the table.

“Don’t expect me to cook…cause I can’t.” He grinned, placing a bottle of chilsung cider and some glasses onto the table as well.

“I never expected anything from you..” I mumbled.

“That’t why, my future girlfriend needs to be a good cook…if not I’ll starve to death!” Namjoon said, plopping himself onto the couch.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

“Oh! That must be them!” Namjoon said, getting up from the couch.

“Hyung!”

“Oppa!” I could hear their voices as Namjoon opened the door for them.

Taeyoung’s voice sounded exactly like I heard when we were on the phone; sweet and melodious.

I turned around to face the door as Taehyung and Taeyoung entered the house.

I had to admit I was a little surprised when I saw her, she had ulzzang like features and long soft golden brown hair just like her brother’s.

She was wearing a sleeveless denim summer dress with white stars scattered all around.

“Omo! Suga Oppa!” She exclaimed, dropping her luggages and running over to me.

“Is it really you!? I can’t believe I’m actually seeing you in the flesh right now…” She said excitedly, looking up at me.

“A..Annyeonghaseyo..” I greeted.

“You’re so handsome!” She said, grinning at me.

I blushed a little, no one ever said I was handsome before…other than my Mom and my Grandmother..especially not a pretty girl like Taeyoung.

I was kind of regretting not bringing some clothes to change into because I was still wearing my school uniform.

“I’m Kim Taeyoung, Nice to meet you.” She said.

“Min Yoongi..” I replied.

She was still standing there, smiling at staring at me when suddenly Namjoon called.

“Hyung! Are you just gonna stand there or are you going to help us with the luggage?” He said.

“Ooh…coming..” I replied, smiling at Taeyoung and walking over to Namjoon.

After putting the luggage in the room, the four of us sat at the table chatting and eating the snacks Namjoon took out earlier.

“So…how old are you?” I asked, Taeyoung.

“I’m 13…and my Oppa is 15..” Taeyoung smiled.

“She’s been listening to your mixtapes since Namjoon gave me some to listen.” Taehyung said.

“Then she just went on about how awesome you were and how much she loved your voice..and how handsome you looked in your vlogs…” Taehyung laughed.

“Oopppaaaa…” Taeyoung whined, nudging her brother.

“Oppa! I’ve got all your mixtapes in my music player.” She said, showing me her phone excitedly.

“I listen to them everyday..” She grinned.

“Thanks…it’s really nice to know that someone appreciates what I do..” I replied.

“Oppa! Can we take a selca together?” She said, waving her phone in front of her.

Before I could reply, she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her.

“1…2…3! Kimchi!!” She said, as I quickly posed for the camera and she took a picture.

“Daebak!!” Taeyoung exclaimed, showing the selca to me.

We actually looked cute together.

“You guys look cute together.” Namjoon smirked.

“Jjinja!?” Taeyoung exclaimed, grinning at me.

“Hyung…do you have anything else to eat? I think we better leave these two alone…” Taehyung told Namjoon.

“We’ll have to check the kitchen..” Namjoon said, getting up.

“So….Yoongi Oppa….” Taeyoung said, when they were gone.

“Can I call you that?” She smiled.

“Sure.” I smiled.

It was nice having someone call me “Oppa” I liked the sound of that…

“Taeyoung…s..”

“You can call me Youngie!” Taeyoung said.

“All right…Youngie it is then.” I smiled.

“Oppa…do you have a girlfriend?” Taeyoung asked.

I was a little startled by her direct question.

“Aniyo..” I replied.

“Heol! I’m so lucky….Oppa! I promise you’ll start to like me if we hang out with each other more!” Taeyoung winked.

I chuckled, she had a cute and bubbly personality coupled with her charming looks and sweet voice.

Any guy would have liked her, she probably had a lot of suitors.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

“Mmmmm..” Taeyoung said, shaking her head.

“Because…” She said, then she stopped and looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows at her as she moved closer to me and whispered into my ear.

“Because…I was waiting for you Oppa..” She said.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as she whispered those words into my ears.

Maybe because I haven’t interacted with girls much other than Minhee…this was something totally new to me.

But I couldn’t say that I didn’t like it…

Taeyoung giggled as she sat back down on the floor.

Then, Namjoon and Taehyung came back with what looked like some leftover cake.

“We found some cake in the fridge.” Taehyung said, placing a few plates and forks onto the table.

“It’s chocolate cake.” Namjoon said.

“Yoongi Oppa, I’ll get you a slice.” Taeyoung said, about to touch the cake with the knife when Taehyung hit her hand.

“Oppppaaa!!” Taeyoung complained, pouting at her brother and rubbing her hand.

“We’re gonna play a game first…” Taehyung said.

“What game?” Taeyoung asked curiously.

“We’ll play Kai-bai-bo! Whoever loses with get caked!” Taehyung grinned.

“What!?” I exclaimed, I didn’t like the sound of getting caked.

“Heol! Oppa, you just want Yoongi Oppa to see me with cake all over my face don’t you?” Taeyoung complained.

Taehyung laughed.

“Come on, it’ll be fun.” He said.

“Yeah, we have nothing to do anyway.” Namjoon joined in.

“All right.” I said, as we started the game.

“KAI-BAI-BO!” we all shouted, Namjoon, Taehyung and I had scissors out while Taeyoung had paper.

"Aishhh..." Taeyoung grumbled.

She was out of the game.

“You’re gonna get caked!!” Taehyung said, grabbing some of the chocolate cake with his hands and smearing it all over Taeyoung’s face.

“Yah!” Taeyoung exclaimed, hitting her brother in his stomach.

"Ahhh! Why'd you hit me???" Taehyung complained, making a face at his sister. (Imagine V's judging face lol)

Namjoon and I laughed as we continued with the game.

“KAI-BAI-BO!”

This time both Namjoon and Taehyung had stone while I had scissors.

I lost!

“Ughhh..” I mumbled, the thought of getting caked really didn’t appeal to me.

“It’s caking time!” Taehyung said, about to dig his hand into the cake again when Taeyoung stopped him.

“Oppa! Let me do it!” She said, smiling.

I raised my eyebrows at her wondering what she was going to do.

She smiled at me as she moved her face closer to me, I widened my eyes as she held my face with both her hands and looked at me.

My heart started to beat faster as she turned her head and pressed her cheek against mine smearing my face with the cake she had on her face, her soft cheek brushing against the tip of my lips.

I sat there frozen as Youngie sat in front of me, giggling shyly, there was still chocolate cream on her face.

“Heoooll…” I heard Namjoon and Taehyung say in unison.

I blinked at her, still trying to digest what had just happened.

It all happened so fast I didn’t know how to react.

All I knew was that Youngie had just indirectly kissed me by smearing cake all over my face without using her hands.

My heart was beating like crazy right now….and it wasn’t because of Minhee.

 

P.S. Have I used this header pic before? Idk..lazy to check back lol...