The Boy With The Wavy Golden Brown Hair

Noona, I think I love you

A/n: I had a hard time coming up with a title for this chapter lol...anyway...enjoy reading! ;)

 

“Yoongi ah…where are you?” Minhee messaged me on my phone.

“I’m on my way!”

I texted back as I jogged towards the school field, I was excited to tell Minhee the news about Namjoon and I getting through to the next round of the rap competition.

Minhee was waiting for me near the low wall as my feet touched the ground on the other side.

“Noona!” I called, running towards her.

Minhee smiled at me as we walked to the cooking clubroom.

“So…are you going to tell me how we’re going to get the ten million won?” Minhee asked as we sat down at the desks.

“Yeah…I’ll get to that. Noona, can we eat first? I’m starving.” I grinned, rubbing my tummy.

Minhee smiled as she placed her lunchbox on the table.

It was filled with Kimbap and eggrolls.

“I didn’t have time to make anything this morning so…this is leftover from last night.” She said, passing me a bottle of orange juice.

“It’s fine..as long as it’s made by you.” I smiled, picking up a piece of kimbap with my chopsticks and stuffing it into my mouth.

Minhee smiled at me as she drank her orange juice.

“Noona…are you still upset about Jin?” I asked.

“Aniyo….I’m meeting him later..it’ll probably be fine after we have a good long talk.” Minhee said.

She said she was feeling fine but I could feel there was a tinge of sadness in her voice.

“If you want I can talk to Jin…” I offered.

“Yoongi ah, it’s fine…you don’t have to.” Minhee replied.

I nodded as I quickly pulled out the folded piece of flyer that Namjoon gave me about the rap competition.

“Noona look..” I said, placing the flyer flat against the table.

“What is that?” Minhee asked, taking it up to look at it.

“Noise Basement is having a rap competition…and the prize money is…”

“Ten Million Won…” Minhee finished my sentence.

“Yoongi ah….you mean…” She said, looking up at me.

“Mmmm..” I nodded.

“Namjoon and I have already been selected for the next round…we’ll need to go to the club for an audition.” I explained.

“That’s great! I’ll definitely come and support you!” Minhee smiled, I was glad she was looking happier again.

“Noona…once I get the prize money…you can use it to help Jin.” I told her.

“Yoongi ah….” Minhee mumbled.

“Noona…it’s all right…I don’t need the money anyway. I just want you to be safe.” I smiled.

“Gomawo..” Minhee smiled, taking my hand.

I blushed a little as I looked down at the table.

I was afraid she might see me blushing if I looked up at her.

“Yoongi ah…you’ll need energy for the auditions! So you have to eat more!” Minhee grinned, grabbing her chopsticks and taking a piece of eggroll from the lunchbox.

“Ahhhh…” She said, waving the eggroll in front of my mouth.

“Noona…” I protested, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

“Aishh…ppali!!” Minhee said, making a face at me.

I blinked at her as I quickly opened my mouth and atet he eggroll.

Minhee giggled as she watched me chewing.

“Noona…you have to come support me okay? You’re my number one fan and the president of my fanclub remember?” I teased.

Minhee nodded at me.

“I’ll be there like my life dependended on it.” She smiled.

I smiled back at her as we continued eating happily….it was great to see Noona happy again, even if it was just for a while.

 

Minhee’s pov:

After school, I was talking to Yoongi while waiting for Jin to arrive.

Hopefully when we met he would stop trying to run away from the problem and talk to me about it.

“Jin ssi..” I said as he approached Yoongi and I.

Jin looked towards Yoongi without saying anything.

“Noona, I better go…see you later.” Yoongi said, waving to me.

He gave a polite nod of acknoledgement to Jin as he turned and walked away.

I had that nervous feeling in my gut all over again now that Yoongi wasn’t with me.

“Let’s go.” Jin said, as we started walking.

The first few metres were silent as we just walked down the sidewalk not saying anything to each other.

I peeked sideways at Jin trying to figure out if he was going to talk first or if I had to say something.

He was hard to read.

“So…”

“Did…”

We said at the same time.

“You go first..” Jin said, looking towards me.

“Ummm…it’s okay…you go first…” I said, I wasn’t really going to say anything anyway.

“Did Yoongi walk you to school this morning?” Jin asked.

“Mmmm..” I nodded.

“Sorry…I shouldn’t have left like that. Especially after what happened last night.” Jin apologized.

“It’s okay….just make sure you don’t do it again oh?” I smiled.

Jin nodded at me as he took my hand and wrapped his fingers around it.

“I won’t let anyone have the chance to take responsibility for you again.” He said.

“I’m your boyfriend and it should be my duty to protect you. Not someone else.”

“Mmmm..” I nodded as we continued walking.

I knew he was trying his best, but somehow I didn’t feel as secure with Jin as I did with Yoongi.

 

After work, I went to my locker to grab my clothes to change.

I opened my locker and realized there was a pink fan lying on my clothes.

I lifted the fan up and stared at it, it was the pink princess fan Jin and I bought at the amusement park, the one with the Disney princesses on it.

“What was this doing in my locker..”

I thought as I examined the fan, I was pretty sure I had left mine at home.

Slowly, I flipped the fan around and realized there was some writing on the back of it.

“Minmin, Mianhae…I know I was wrong, please forgive me? :(

“I promise I’ll try my best and protect you with everything I got….SMILE! :) -Your Jinnie”

I smiled a little as I read Jin’s sweet message.

I guess he expressed himself better by writing rather than talking.

I was still staring at the fan when suddenly I felt someone’s arms snake around my waist.

I jumped as I felt Jin’s chin rest on my shoulder.

“Mianhae..” He whispered as he hugged me tighter.

“Yahh….Jinnie!! What are you doing??? Someone might see us!” I hissed, struggling out of his grip.

Jin smiled as he gave me a peck on my cheek and let go.

I smiled as I spun around to face him, he was being sweet again. How could I ever resist his charms?

“Are you feeling better now?” He asked.

“Mmmmm…” I nodded as I hugged my clothes in my arms and closed my locker door.

“I’ll bring you to eat spicy hotpot for dinner…how does that sound?” Jin smiled.

“Call!” I replied, grinning at him.

Jin laughed as I went to get changed, I kind of felt better now….but we still didn’t really have a good talk about it.

Oh well…I guess that isn’t that important is it?

 

Suga’s pov:

I sat down on one of the chairs outside the audition room digging my nails into my knees. I had just finished my audition in front of the judges, I wondered if I was good enough?

“Hyung, how was it?” Namjoon asked, walking over to the seat beside me and sitting down.

“It went well…I guess…” I mumbled, replaying what I did during the audition in my mind.

I had decided to do a cover instead of going with the song that I wrote because I had wanted to save that for the finals.

“How about yours?” I asked.

“No sweat…” Namjoon smirked, speaking in English.

I half smiled at him as I tugged at the number stuck on my white “Jefferson Wildcats” baseball jersey.

“212….I wonder if that’s my lucky number..”

I was busy worrying about getting to the next stage when suddenly I heard someone call Namjoon.

“Hyung!! Namjoon Hyung!!” The person’s voice sounded.

I looked up to see who it was as Namjoon stood up from his chair.

“Yah! Kim Taehyung!! What are you doing here!?” Namjoon exclaimed, going over and smacking the boy on his shoulder.

“I was having a dance session with some of my friends. Hyung, it’s good to see you again..” He laughed, combing his wavy golden brown hair with his fingers.

“Come here, I want you to meet someone.” Namjoon said, bringing Taehyung over to where I was sitting.

“Hyung, this is my cousin…Taehyung.”

“Taehyung ah…this is my friend Yoongi.” Namjoon introduced.

“Nice to meet you.” Taehyung smiled, bowing his head a little.

“Nice to meet you too.” I replied, standing up from my seat.

“Are you guys here for the rap competition?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah…when will you be in Seoul until? How come you didn’t tell me you were here?” Namjoon asked.

“I just got here yesterday…my sister and I are staying at a hostel currently. Hyung, I was just going to contact you…can we stay over at your place? We’ll be staying in Seoul for a while.” Taehyung grinned eagerly at Namjoon.

“Sure! You and Taeyoung will come and support Yoongi and I when we get to the finals right?” Namjoon asked.

“Of course we will.” Taehyung grinned.

“By the way…Yoongi hyung! My sister is a hugeeeee fan of yours!!! She’ll go crazy if I told her I met you today.” Taehyung smiled.

“Is she?” I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

“Yeah, you gotta meet her sometime…Namjoon Hyung, you’ll introduce Taeyoung to Yoongi Hyung won’t you?”

“Sure…we can all meet and have something to eat together…or you can come over to my place hyung.” Namjoon said.

“All right.” I replied, wondering what Taehyung’s sister will be like.

“Well…I better get going…I still have some stuff to do.” Taehyung said.

“Ok, call me later!” Namjoon said.

Taehyung nodded as he started to walk off.

“See you around Yoongi hyung.” He smiled.

I nodded at him as I watched him leave.

“Nice kid isn’t he?” Namjoon smiled.

“We should all hang out together.” He laughed.

“All right! Everyone be seated, we’re going to announce the results now!” The PD called from the door of the audition room.

Namjoon and I quickly shuffled to our seats, my heart started to beat faster again…thinking whether my performance just now was good enough.

Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead as I watched the PD call out the names nervously.

There would only be 10 out of the 20 people who came for the audition selected to go to the final round.

“Kim Namjoon!” I heard the PD call Namjoon’s name.

He flashed me a thumbs up as I looked towards him.

That was what Namjoon was like…cool, calm and collected…I never really saw him nervous before.

I waited for about five more names….there were only 3 names left now.

“Min Yoongi!” The PD called.

I quickly pried open my eyes and looked towards the PD, wondering if I had heard correctly.

“Hyung! You’re in!” Namjoon grinned, putting his arm around me.

I smiled at him as a wave of relief consumed my body.

“I was in!”

“I gotta call Noona and tell her the good news!”

 

A/n: I introduced V here what do you guys think? kekekeke and also....the new OC (V's younger sister Kim Taeyoung) huhuhuhuhuuuu it's gonna get interesting now~ ;D

P.S. YOONGI LOOKS SO HOT IN THE HEADER PIC I CAN'T.....DAJHAJSAJKSakKSAJKHS FML T^T

P.P.S Here's Yoongi & V ♥ xoxo