Vacation Plans

Noona, I think I love you

Suga’s pov:

“All right, I’ve put up a list of students who have to come back during the summer break for extra lessons.” Mr. Baek announced, pointing to a white piece of paper he had tacked to the notice board in the front of the class.

“And remember I want that 5 page report on the Korean War after you come back! Have a good holiday!” Mr. Baek finished, taking a seat at his desk.

I heard the chairs screech on the ground as the students all ran towards the front to check if their names were on the list for the extra classes.

I blew at my fringe as I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my bag, confident that my name wouldn’t be on the list..yet…still a little nervous.

“Hyung! You don’t think my name will be on the list do you?” Namjoon asked, shoving my arm.

“How should I know…did you study for the exams?” I mumbled in reply.

Namjoon gulped as he stood up from his seat and made his way to the front of the class.

“Hey wait!” I called after him, pushing through the crowd of students.

I watched the dejected looks on the students’ faces as they walked away from the notice board.

Extra lessons during summer holiday would totally , especially when I need to train for the BigHit Entertainment auditions.

“Hyung! We’re safe!” Namjoon grinned, pushing his way back through the crowd and walking towards me.

“You sure!?” I asked, widening my eyes at him.

“Yup, our names aren’t on the list.” He smiled.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I smiled at Namjoon.

“Awesome..” I replied.

 

A week had passed and it was finally summer break, Taeyoung and I were together now and so was Minhee and Taehyung.

It was pretty awkward, considering Taehyung and Taeyoung were siblings and Minhee and I still weren’t really talking to each other.

It didn’t help that the two girls hated each others guts and I still wasn’t really comfortable with Taehyung after he walked in when I was showering….

I was also pretty busy juggling my studies and also training for the auditions so I didn’t get to talk to Minhee much…

I wondered how she did for the exams.

Namjoon and I left school together and I spotted Minhee standing outside her school gate talking to some of her friends.

“Hyung, I’m gonna go grab some food before going home…Youngie is cooking dinner tonight…why don’t you head back first?” Namjoon said.

“Yeah, sure…I’ll see you later.” I said, waving him off.

My eyes were still glued to Minhee and I decided that I should go over and talk to her.

I took a deep breath as I shuffled my feet and walked towards the group of girls.

I HAD to talk to her.

I wanted my best friend back….I wanted my Noona back…

“Noo..Noona…” I stuttered, stopping behind them.

The two girls who were talking to Minhee stopped and spun around to face me.

“Can I….talk to you for a second?” I asked, shifting my gaze to Minhee.

“Minhee ah…we’ll see you around then…enjoy your holiday.” One of the girls said.

“See you.” Minhee waved at them as they walked away.

“Yoongi ah…what is it?” Minhee asked.

“Can we…go somewhere else to talk?” I asked, looking at all the students around us.

It was too noisy here.

“Sure…” Minhee nodded.

“How bout the coffee shop nearby?” She suggested.

I nodded as I followed her towards the coffee shop, then I went to order the coffee.

“Green Tea Latte…no whipped cream.” I said, placing the cup onto the table in front of Minhee.

Minhee smiled a little.

“Noona, are you still angry with me?” I asked, looking at her for a reaction.

“Yoongi ah, I was never angry at you….it’s just…things have changed now…you have a girlfriend….you have your own life now…”

“We’re growing up….and besides I was busy studying for the exams too…I just didn’t have much time to talk to you..” She finished.

I fell silent as I waited for her to go on.

“Look, I promise I’ll come to see you practice more often now that it’s the holidays okay?”

“We’ll hang out more too..” She smiled.

“I’ll always be your number one fan…you don’t have to worry.” Minhee said, giving me a reassuring smile.

I smiled at her, relieved that she wasn’t angry with me.

I was about to reply when suddenly my phone rang.

It was Taeyoung.

I kind of knew what Minhee meant by “you have your own life now.”

I looked up at Minhee and she smiled at me.

“Go ahead.” She said.

I nodded as I took the call.

“Youngie..”

“Oppa! Come over to Namjoon Oppa’s place for dinner tonight…I’m cooking…we can celebrate the start of your summer break!” Taeyoung said excitedly.

“Yeah…sure..I’ll be there…” I replied.

“Oh, I asked Oppa to bring Minhee unnie too…we’ll all have dinner together!” She said.

“Noona’s coming too?” I asked, looking towards Minhee who widened her eyes at me.

“Yeah, I have something to say….you’ll see later!”

“All right..” I replied, hanging up.

“What did Taeyoung say? What about me?” Minhee asked curiously.

“She said we’re all having dinner at Namjoon’s place tonight and she has something to say.” I told her.

“Something to say?? I wonder what that is..” Minhee said.

“I have no idea.” I said, shrugging.

 

V’s pov:

I was sitting on the couch watching Shingeki no Kyojin, with a bag on spicy corn chips in my hand.

I loved this Anime….it was so much better than some boring romance movie or drama that Minhee always liked to watch.

“Oppa!” Taeyoung called from the room.

I ignored her as I continued to watch my Anime…it was one of the interesting fight scenes now and I couldn’t keep my eyes off the tv.

“Oppa!!” Taeyoung screamed louder.

“Wae!? What is it?! I’m watching tv…” I grumbled, frowning.

Taeyoung stormed angrily towards the couch and grabbed the remote, turning off the tv before I could intercept her.

“Yah!!” I screamed.

“I was watching that!!” I said, staring at her.

“Come here! I’ve got something for you!” Taeyoung said sounding annoyed.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her room, which was the guest room in Namjoon’s house.

“Wait here.” She told me as she went into the room to get something.

I sighed as I waited outside the door, now I’m going to have to rewatch that episode!

After a while, Taeyoung came out of the room holding something that looked like a shoebox.

“Here…since I promised…” She said, handing me the shoebox.

“It’s all thanks to you that Minhee unnie and Yoongi Oppa didn’t get to see each other much..”

I raised my eyebrows as I took the shoebox from her.

I already knew what was inside.

“Yoongi Oppa and I are together now…so you deserve this…” She said, smiling widely.

I stared at the box for a while.

At first, I really wanted the shoes and it was true that I agreed to befriend Minhee because of the shoes….but then now I realized that I really liked her.

And It was totally wrong of me to accept those shoes....

“I can’t take it…” I said, about to return the box back to Taeyoung when suddenly Namjoon Hyung walked up to us.

“Yahhh…” He said, waving his finger at me and then at Taeyoung.

“Kim Taehyung….did you just make a deal with your sister to make Minhee Noona fall in love with you for a pair of shoes!?” He exclaimed, staring at me.

“Namjoon Oppa..” Taeyoung mumbled.

“No!” I retorted, shoving the shoes back to Taeyoung.

“I was just about to tell her that I can’t take them…because I really like Minhee…I didn’t go out with her because I wanted the shoes!” I said, trying to defend myself.

Taeyoung grabbed the box as I shoved it to her and then she stared at me.

“Oppa…”

“You really like Minhee Unnie?” She asked.

“Of course! Why would I go out with her then!” I frowned.

“You two better not let me catch you making deals like that again do you hear me??” Namjoon said, placing his hands on his hips.

“These are peoples feelings….it’s not just something that you can trade off like that! If something like this happens again and someone gets hurt….I won’t let the both of you off…do you understand?” He said sternly, looking at the both of us.

“Ne Hyung..”

“Ne…Oppa…” Taeyoung and I mumbled in unison.

“Good…go prepare for dinner…Yoongi Hyung and Minhee Noona should be here soon.” He finished, walking off towards the kitchen.

“Oppa, you sure you don’t want the shoes?” Taeyoung asked after Namjoon was gone.

“Ssshiii!!” I hissed at Taeyoung.

Did she not understand the meaning of “I really liked Minhee..”

“All right all right fine!” Taeyoung hissed back, sticking out her tongue at me and going back into her room.

 

Suga’s pov:

After finishing up our coffee, we went back home to change and later we proceeded to Namjoon’s house.

I felt like a heavy load had lifted off my shoulders now that Noona and I were…..back to normal.

We reached Namjoon’s place and I pressed the doorbell. We waited outside for a few seconds before Taeyoung and Taehyung came to open the door.

“Oppa!” Taeyoung smiled, then she turned her head and saw Minhee next to me and her expression changed.

“Noona…Yoongi Hyung, you guys came together?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah…Yoongi and I were having coffee just now so we decided to come together.” Minhee explained.

“Oooh…come on in, we’re still preparing the food.” Taehyung smiled, opening he door for us to enter.

“Hey Hyung..” Namjoon waved as I entered.

“Minhee Noona..”

“Namjoon ah, long time no see..” Minhee smiled.

“Oppa! I cooked spicy chicken stew…come into the kitchen and try it…see if it’s good.” Taeyoung said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I watched Taeyoung drag Yoongi into the kitchen as I sat on the couch.

Why did it affect me so much?

“Noona, do you want something to drink?” Taehyung asked, plopping himself beside me on the couch and smiling widely at me.

Then he leaned in closer and twirled the ends of my long hair around his index finger.

I blushed as I stared into his warm eyes, his long thick eyelashes and his cute eyebags framed his eyes so nicely.

I wonder what he ate to become so handsome.

“It’s all right, we’re having dinner soon aren’t we?” I stuttered, smiling at him.

Taehyung grinned as he wrapped his fingers around my wrist and stood up from the couch.

“Noona, come with me…I have something for you.” He said, tugging on my hand.

I widened my eyes as I looked up at him, wondering what he wanted to surprise me with this time.

Taehyung brought me to Namjoon’s room and I sat on the bed as he rummaged through the closet for something.

“Ahhh…here it is!” He said, pulling out a shallow rantangular box.

It was mint green in color and had a light pink ribbon wrapped around it.

“Noona, I got this for you….” He said, handing me the box.

I slowly curled my fingers around the box as I took it from him.

I slowly untied the ribbon and opened the box, inside was a pale beige summer hat with a pale yellow ribbon tied around it and below it was a pale yellow summer dress with pink flowers scattered around it.

“Taetae ya…” I said, looking up at him.

He just smiled at me as he pointed to the bottom of the box, I looked down and saw a little note there written on a small white card with little cherries around the border.

“I wonder how Noona will look in a pretty summer dress…”

I smiled as I read the note.

“Noona, I chose the dress specially for you…do you like it?” He asked.

“It’s really pretty….I like it a lot.” I smiled, draping the dress over my body and looking at myself in the mirror.

Taehyung chuckled.

“Later…Youngie’s going to announce our trip to the beach for summer vacation…”

“I want you to wear this when we get there.” Taehyung explained.

So that was the thing Taeyoung was telling Yoongi that she wanted to say.

“Mmmm..” I nodded, still admiring my reflection in the mirror.

Taehyung really had a good sense of style.

I caught Taehyung staring at me and I turned to him, raising my eyebrows a little.

“Wae?” I asked, staring back at him.

He just kept staring at me and smiling.

“Nothing….it’s just…your lips look like they’re asking me to kiss them…” He said.

My heart started to beat faster as he said those words and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

Before I could react or say anything, Taehyung had already closed in on me and pecked me on the lips.

My lips fell open and Taehyung deepened the kiss, then he slowly stopped and pulled away from me.

It was like he was teasing me…making me want more..

“Noona, let’s go have dinner shall we?” He smiled, taking my hand.

I nodded at him as I stood up from the bed and followed him outside.

I rubbed my cheeks with my hands just to make sure I wasn’t still blushing as red as tomato.

Taehyung seemed so experience for his age…I wondered if he was the type that liked to play around with girls.

“Noona, are you okay?” Taehyung asked, seeing the conflicted face that I had on.

“Ooh…I’m fine..” I replied.

He smiled at me as he let go of my hand and we sat at the table.

Yoongi and Taeyoung brought out the food and we started eating.

 

Suga’s pov:

“So..I was thinking, since it's the summer break now…we should all go on a vacation together!” Taeyoung announced as we ate.

“Yeah…Youngie and I were thinking of going to the beach..we can relax on the beach and have BBQ at night!” Taehyung joined in.

“Mmmmm! Besides, Yoongi Oppa and Namjoon Oppa should take a break before they concentrate fully on preparing for the auditions oh?” Taeyoung said.

“Oppa, what do you think?” She asked, looking towards me.

“Sounds great…it’s been ages since I’ve been to the beach..It’ll be fun.” I smiled.

“I like the sound of a summer vacation at the beach too.” Minhee smiled.

“God…it’s going to be so awkward going on vacation with two pairs of lovebirds…” Namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

“Oppa who knows…maybe you’ll find someone there..” Taeyoung grinned.

“Hyung! We promise we won’t leave you out.” Taehyung continued.

“You have to go…it’ll be fun…”

“Fine..” Namjoon said, drinking from his cup.

The rest of us laughed as we continued eating.

A vacation with the five of us…..

It’ll be fun!

Right?

 

A/n: For some reason I took really long to figure this chapter out lol...anyway...what do you think will happen during their vacation at the beach? :D

P.S. More Minhee & Yoongi in the next chapter~ Are you ready for some fluff? XD