Chapter 8

The Opposite of Love

RED - Park Jimin (You)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

The next morning , L.Joe picked you up to school. You became L.Joe's girlfriend spread liked hot fire! You ignored the attention and went into the classroom. You saw Yoomie. You called out to her and you saw her eyes was puffy and red.

Yoomie ah , are you crying?

L.Joe noticed the eyes too.

Is she crying?

Ah! Mianhe.. It's just that ermm... my parents are going to Canada for 1 month so I'm kinda sad..

Aigoo! Yoomie ah! You have us!

You hugged Yoomie.

Hmm.. Gomawo! Erm.. I think to go somewhere.. See you at recess time?

You nodded and Yoomie left brushing shoulders with L.Joe.

Oppa! Kaja..

L.Joe nodded not leaving his gaze on Yoomie.

Is she crying.... because of Minji? Or me?

 

 

Then.. After school , L.Joe sent you home.

Oppa.. Gomawo.. See you tomorrow?

L.Joe weakly smiled and nodded. You gave a peck on his lips and went into the house. You stood behind the door blushed at what you have done. While L.Joe outside was shocked by your actions. Your actions made him more guilty. L.Joe ruffled his hair and walked home. Then , Brownie came and handed you a letter. You opened the letter.

To : Minji

We're going back to Korea TOMORROW.

From : Your Lovely Parents

You felt disgusted when it said ' YOUR LOVELY PARENTS '.

Whatever..

You threw the letter away and played with Brownie. Then , the door came knocking. You went to answered the door.

Who is it?

When you opened the door , you were shocked to see them.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!

(Sunggyu) Nice house.. 

Infinite walked into your house.

WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!

(Sungyeol) Well , we got the orders from your parents.. We were told that we can live with you..

WHAT?! WHAT?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

(Woohyun) Nice house.. Not bad! I think we live here won't regret a thing!

(L) I'm regreting now!

OMG! 

You ruffled your hair and Infinite went upstairs. They were about to open a door which was YOUR ROOM! You quickly stopped them by standing in front of them.

STOP! Ok! Let me get this straight , my parents wants you all to live here with me?!

They nodded.

My parents said that??!!

They nodded again.

LIVE HERE?! WITH ME AND BROWNIE?!

They nodded again.

(Dongwoo) Wait! Who's Brownie?

He's my dog! BROWNIE!

Brownie climbed up the stairs and looked at L.

Tssk! An ugly dog!

YAH! Don't say that in front of him!

You stood in front of L glaring at him.

Make me.

YOU! YOU! JERK!!!!!! Fine! You guys wanna live! Everything is under my rules , ARRASSO!!!

They nodded and you told them the empty room. You went to your room and took out your phone and called your parents.

Hallo?

MUM!

Oh! Minji ah!

WHY IS INFINITE LIVING IN MY HOUSE!!!

Well! I have something to tell you when I got back... Mum busy now.. Gotta go! Toodles!

Your mum ended the phone. You bit your bottom lips and gritted your teeth. You threw the phone on the floor.

AISH! JINJA?!

While Infinite....

(Sunggyu) Hey , Myungsoo.. So she doesn't know yet?

Don't ever mention it in front of me!

(Sungyeol) I guess our Myung Myung and her are enemies..

(Sungjong) Maybe someday... Hyung will fall for noona... Enemies will fall in love in the end..

SHUT IT , MAKNAE!

 

 

Here's chapter 8 ! Enjoy it and continued to show your support! :D Sorry for the short chapter!

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

 

   kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif