Chapter 40

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

The lessons were boring so you were listening to music all the time and the teachers didn't notice it. Then , Myungsoo passed you a small note.

Are you okay?

You saw the note and ignored it. Myungsoo knew you ignored it so he wrote another one.

Are you mad at me?

You sighed and answered.

Ani.. Just focus on your study!

The lessons soon ended and everyone rushed out from the classroom to the cafeteria. You saw Jaekyung beside Myungsoo helding his arm and he was pushing you away. You looked away and took out your lollipop. You the lollipop and everyone sat on a BIG table with you.Chunji saw you eating a lollipop.

(Chunji) Aish! You should eat not eating lollipop!

Soon , Myungsoo and Jaekyung joined the table. Chunji took out your lollipop from your mouth and put it into his mouth and he gave you his sandwich. You widened your eyes in shocked and everyone saw that too.

YAH!!!!

(Chunji) What?!

(Jongup) You two.... got an indirect kiss...

Ani... THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE LOLLIPOP!! GIVE IT BACK!!

You fought with Chunji to get your lollipop. Actually , Myungsoo was hurt when he saw Chunji got an indirect kiss from you. You grabbed onto Chunji's hair and pulled it hard.

GIVE ME BACK MY LOLLIPOP!! GIVE IT BACK!!

(Chunji) No! NO! NO! NO! NO!

You gave up and crossed your arms. You snatched open the sandwich and glared Chunji while eating the sandwich.

You own me!

You pointed your index finger at Chunji.

(Chunji) Arrasso! I will get you one!

Good boy...

(Himchan) So.. What do you guys wanna do after school?

Molla..

(Dongwoo) Hey! I know there's an arcade was opened a few days ago.. Wanna go there?

Everyone looked at you.

Sounds good to me...

(Zelo) Meet you guys at the front gate!

Slowly , everyone left the table and it was left you and Myungsoo at the table while Jaekyung went to buy some drink for HER FIANCEE. You and Myungsoo didn't talk. You were eating your sandwich while Myungsoo was eating his. While eating , both of you looked at each other. Your heart started to beat faster. You saw some crumbs at the end of his mouth. You were trying to help him to wipe but then Jaekyung came along the drinks. She sat in front of you but back-facing you.

Oppa.. Here's your drink.. Ohh! Oppa.. You got some crumbs there..

Myungsoo was at that time wanted to wipe it away but Jaekyung cupped his face and it off the crumbs. You and Myungsoo widened your eyes in shocked. Suddenly , you felt a thousands of knives poked through your heart. You felt the pain and without you knowing , your tears started to fall.

Yah! Why did you do that?! 

Everyone saw the incident and started to awwed. You gulped and pressed your lips until you can't see it. You clenched onto your heart and walked away. Myungsoo saw you walked away and he wanted to chase you but stopped by Jaekyung.

Urhh! Why am I crying? Why am I acting like this?! 

Your tears were dropping non-stop. You ran to the garden. You calmed yourself down but the tears kept on flowing. Then , an old lady came and sat beside you.

Are you okay , young miss?

I don't why am I acting like this.. 

What happen? You can tell me..

There's a friend who helped me a lot.. I don't know why but everytime his fiancee came and snatched him away from me , I felt this pain and everytime I see his smile , my heart is jumping with joy.. I just don't understand... Why am I feeling like that..

Ohh.. Hahaha... That's love , my dear..

Love? It can't be! He's my friend.. He helped me alot.. and-

Don't tell me you're only sees him as a friend?

Well... I-I

Your heart loves your friend but you denied it... Follow your heart , my dear..

But , grandma... How can I like one of my friends?

Don't tell me that your heart loves that guy and YOU still love L.Joe?

You widened your eyes in shocked.

How did you know L...Joe?

When you turned , you saw the old lady was gone.

So.. The old lady told me that my heart loves Myungsoo all along? So , I love Myungsoo?

You leaned back and massaged your temples.

No! No! This is an impossile! I can't love him.. He has a fiance..

Are you talking about Myungsoo?

You jumped in shocked and turned to see L.Joe.

YAH! You scared me..

Mian.. What are you doing here?

None of your business..

You were walking away but L.Joe grabbed your wrist.

So , you like Myungsoo?

Y-Yah! Stay out of this! Just go back to Yoomie!

You pushed his hands away and walked away.

Jimin.. I hope you know what you were doing..

You went to the hallway.

Geez! What does he think he is?!

(Chanjo) NOONA!

Chanjo jumped on you. You screamed.

YAH! Stop scaring me!

(Chanjo) Mian.. Just wanna tell you that you will be in charge of the food for dinner...

You widened your eyes.

BWOH?! Yah!!! I'm not your maid! Geez!!

(Chanjo) Aigoo.. Noona , we miss your cooking...

Jinja?

Chanjo nodded. You felt something happy inside you.

Arrasso! Steambot?

Chanjo cheered and walked back to his class.

Steambot... Hmm.. I need to go shopping later..

While you were wlaking back to your class , you were thinking about the things you should bought but you didn't know that Jaekyung had heard the conversation between you and Chanjo.

Steambot ehh?

Jaekyung smirked.

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

I SMELL A RAT HERE!! Here's chapter 40! I hope you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support!! Going to bed now ~ Night Night ! 

 

  Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif