Chapter 12

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

After the long crying , L.Joe brought you home. 

Thanks for today , oppa..

You're welcome.. Hey! If you have any problems , just tell me okay?

You smiled and was about to opened the door. You turned and ran to L.Joe and gave him a kiss on the lips. L.Joe widened his eyes in shocked. At that time , Yoomie came and wanted to deliver some cookies to you. She saw you and L.Joe kissing. She dropped the cookie jar and her heart rips apart. She cupped and walked away ....... hurt. You pulled away from the kiss and gave him a smile but L.Joe just stood there shocked. You walked into the house and you felt that all your burden had gone. L.Joe walked away still feeling shocked about it. Then , he saw a broken cookie jar.

Isn't this..... 

L.Joe widened his eyes in shocked.

YOOMIE!

L.Joe ran and searched for Yoomie everywhere but there's no sign of her. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

Yoomie... Please be okay..

You went into your room and you saw Infinite were in their room sleeping. You went into your room and changed into your pyjamas and went to your dreamland.

 

 

The next morning , you woke up and got ready for school. You went downstairs with Brownie and saw everyone was up. You grabbed a piece of bread and ate it and fed Brownie.

(Mum) Morning , dear.. You're going to school with Myungsoo?

You choked on your bread and glared at your mum.

(Mum) Oh! Come on! Don't give me that glares... You're going to school with them...

Whatever... Bye , Brownie!

You left the house with Infinite. Infinite were behind you. You walked to school with your headphones on and your hands were in your pockets. You stopped and Infinite stopped too.

Listen here... When you're at school , just pretend you don't know me , arrasso?!

They scoffed and walked past you.

And you!

You pulled Myungsoo's collar making him choking.

YAH! LET GO!

Don't say anything in school that we are -

You were cut by Myungsoo.

Bla.. Bla.. Bla.. Although our parents want us to get married , I still won't marry you...

Good! That's the answer I wanna hear.. Thanks! 

You smiled and Myungsoo's heart was beating faster and faster. He clenched onto his chest and punched his chest.

Stop it! Stop it!!

YAH! You're going to be late for school...

YAH! WAIT FOR ME!!

Myungsoo ran and caught up with Infinite. They reached the school and the fan girls started to yell. You covered both of your ears and walked past the crowd. You saw Yoomie and called out to her.

Yoomie! I miss you soooo much!!

You tightly hugged Yoomie.

I miss you too!!

Oh! I wanna tell you that me and L.Joe are dating..

Yoomie's expression changed into a sad one.

Oh... I see.. Are you guys......happy?

Yeah! L.Joe took care of me very well...

Hmm.. That's good then...

Come on! Let's go back to class..

You hook your arms with Yoomie and went into the classroom. While Infinite were surrounded by the fan girls , Teen Top came and the scream got louder!

(Chunji) Geez! Ladies.. 

(C.A.P) We're gonna be late again..

(Sunggyu) I wonder who are they? 

(Ricky) The name is Teen Top to you..

Ricky answered Sunggyu.

(Sungyeol) Teen Top? Tssk! What a funny name!! Puahahahahaha!

(Chanjo) YAH! Watch your mouth! Don't think that we don't know you.. Infinite!

Infinite widened his eyes in shocked.

How did you know our names?

Have you forgot about me? Kim Myungsoo?

L.Joe came and stood in front of L.

Tssk! Hello , cousin! What a long time to see.. that you're still alive..

Yes! I'm still alive.. I have fun with your group.. GOSH! They're so weak..

Infinite clenched their fist.

As you can see -

L.Joe was cut by Myungsoo's punch. L.Joe's lip started to bleed. L.Joe scoffed and stood up and gave another punch to L. They started to fight against each other. You went out to look for L.Joe but you widened your eyes when you saw your FIANCEE and your BOYFREIND were fighting each other.

YAH! YAH! Stop!!

They ignored you. You went towards L and L.Joe.

YAH! STOP!!

They didn't hear you. When L was about to gave a heavy punch to L.Joe , you stood in front of L.Joe and the punch hit you. The punch was too hard and you fainted. Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked.

Jimin! Jimin!

L.Joe shook you but there's no answer. Everyone stopped. Myungsoo bent down and shook you.

YAH! Wake up! YAH!

Don't touch her!!

L.Joe pushed his hands away and carried you bridal style to the infirmary.

Mrs Ling! Jimin got hit..

(Mrs Ling) Oh my! Quickly put her down on the bed..

Mrs Ling started to examine her and L.Joe was forced to get out. Yoomie came running.

Oppa! Where's JImin? What happened?

L.Joe told her everything.

Oppa! Please protect Jimin not hurting her!!

Then , Teen Top came.

(Niel) L.Joe! How's Jimin?

Soon , Mrs Ling came out.

Mrs Ling , how is Jimin?

(Mrs Ling) She's going to be okay.. Just need a few rest , that's all.. 

Thank you , Mrs Ling.

They ran into the room and they saw you got off from the bed.

Jimin ah! You should rest!! 

Ah.. I'm okay.. How's oppa?

I'm fine.. Go and rest..

Wait! I need to see Infinite...

Soon , Infinite came into the room.

Are you guys hurt?

They shook their head and Myungsoo came.

I'm sorry..

NAH! I'm okay... AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?!

N-Nothing...

You smacked L.Joe's head.

OUCH! That's hurt..

You! MYUNGSOO! Tell me now!!

Molla~

You smacked his head and he glared at you.

(Mrs Ling) OK! Stop glaring and go back to class.. And Jimin! Remember to get some rest , arrasso?

I will.. Thanks , Mrs Ling..

You went back to your class with Yoomie. While Teen Top and Infinite were still there glaring at each other.

(Chunji) What's your relationship with Jimin?

(Dongwoo) Do we need to tell you everything? Geez!

What about you? Are you his boyfriend?

N-

(Ricky) Yes! Jimin is L.Joe's girlfriend! 

L.Joe rolled his eyes and smacked Ricky's head.

So , it's true.. She has a boyfriend... WHY DO I FEEL SO SAD??!!

URG! My eyes hurt! I'm going back to class... I can't stand watching them...

Teen Top walked away leaving Infinite angry.

(Sungjong) So , Jimin noona had a boyfriend?

(Woohyun) I don't know but I SO WANTED TO KICK THEIR BUTTS!

Hmm.. Boyfriend ehh?

 

 

Here's chapter 12!! Hope you enjoy it and I'm going to update again after my trail! Thanks and please wait for me , subbies!!

 

 

Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif